How to Bulk

Hey Guys I made a small animated video on How to Bulk. Rly Easy to digest. Can you watch it and tell me what you think? :)
Its made for help the begginers setting up their bulk/cut.
youtube.com/watch?v=PwM59X1ez68
If you have any questions put them in the comments i am more then happy to help!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8azSP4-1F7E
youtube.com/watch?v=rtWu7LUMy9A&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how did you make this

I liked it

I made this using a program Called videoscribe for those intrested ! :D

also you made some mistakes.

A few typos/mis-speaking and volume is way too low.

It would be good to add some background music too, to keep it snappy.

Watch this video for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=8azSP4-1F7E

Some of the typos was for example at 0:43 you said minimizing fat loss when I think you meant minimizing fat GAIN.

Nice video, although was it just quiet for me?

Didnt notice , thanks for telling me
Something went wrong with the volume when I uploaded. It had backgruond music but its way to quiet to listen.
Anyways thanks for telling me that apreciate it

Good video Dmitri

Too quiet and your accent makes the flow and understanding difficult

Your video is also full of bullshit. Carbs aren't the holy grail because of glycogen. Glycogen is what all your macros become when used directly as energy by the body.

I dislike the keto movement but what you're suggesting is even worse. You're also making some HUGE generalizations.

YouTube audience will believe everything at face value though so I'm sure you'll do well.

>pajeet accent
Its impossible to listen to this.

Holy Grail is just an expression , What i meant by that was that you can eat a llot of it.
About my accent , English is not my main language, trying to work on that sry.
As for the generalization, could you tell me what I did especificly? Would like to correct my mistakes so can you explain yourself a little more.
Thanks for the feedback, im looking to improve and share knowledge so critics are welcome

>What i meant by that was that you can eat a llot of it.
You can eat a lot of anything, doesn't mean it's beneficial

>As for the generalization
>what I did especificly?
Pick one.

>TFW kind intentioned Eastern European bro is probably going to abandon his idea now

I-i liked your video even if it wasn't that great...

>especificly
El hispanohablante seniores

What is the problem with high carb ?
There is a process called denovo lipogenisis that "converts" ( not exactly what happends but W/e) carbs into fat, but besides that carbs dont make you fat by themselves.
If you get the correct amount of protein to support muscle growth paired with a caloric surplus you should be fine.

Not him but I think you may have explained poorly.

If you have trouble speaking then just make it written with nice snappy music. Look at the steroid breakdown video I linked above using videoscribe too, something like that.

Maybe also make videos to maximize natural testosterone and stuff, I'm sure people would be interested in that. But just make it the right speed, so it's not boring but also informative.

Or get someone else to do the speaking

That would be too high budget and unnecessary

>implying some autist here wouldn't do the speaking

Hmm I got a friend who is extremly fluent so I might give it a shot If i decide to make more videos

>How to Bulk
eat big, dont get fat

/thread

HE DELETED THE VIDEO

Re Uploaded it with better sound
youtube.com/watch?v=rtWu7LUMy9A&t=1s

why is your thumbnail matt ogus?
He'll try to sue you if this gets popular

Anyway good luck with your channel. animated videos aren't really in with yt fitness community ppl wanna see your body and shit

No profit being made with the video so dont think so, plus i dont think he will care that much