Is he right Veeky Forums?

Is he right Veeky Forums?

id be way bigger if i were doing those im 100kg atm pretty close to doing some like curl and press

no

To be as big as they're made to appear in film? yeah that's probably about right. To be as big as they actually are IRL? then no, you dont need to meet those standards

No, you just need to swing a wooden sword at a post all day and say "Jupiter's cock!" a lot.

Is the wooden sword a meme yet?

Or does it have to be swung some more?

Bodyweight multipliers are for manlets

also >percentage of BW curls

What about legs?

Legs arent a very important thing.

They're always hidden and grow easily without much effort. It's very easy to get hugely disproportionate legs though - see SS trexs.

>incline bench

Henry a cutest

Not at all. You'd be at bigger at those stats.

I wouldn't say it's easy to get disproportionate legs but in the case of SS they give you squats and deadlifts EVERY SINGLE WORKOUT, it's retarded

>Let's play spot the permabulk

Legs grow quite easily, though. You'll never really have an issue of too LITTLE legs, provided you hit them even one a week with volume.

Whereas upperbody is far more important and will lack to look proportional.

I was actually thinking of limiting my legs to once a week (dead and squat on the same day)

Would it be crazy to do Upper/Lower/Rest/Push/Pull?

Nope. I got the same just by an excellent diet and years of weighted calisthenics.

>"The gods have seen it fit yet again to spread cheeks and jam cock in ass."

Yeah I would I guess

is there ever going to be a more based show than spartacus?

>%BW
it proves itself false

No this is fucking retarded. Even if I finished my cut with 20lbs more dropped to get to 6%, I'm still not going to hit any of those numbers. I could when I was 245 and looked like shit though.

>BW%
shiggy diggy

there wont be

fatties detected

auschwitz

doesn't sound that unreasonable at around 80kg bodyweight. the pullups sound a lot harder than anything else there, though.

>using BW measurements
>literally manlet tier

>''words drop from your mouth like shit from ass''

>curl .20 % BW less than OHP

Yeah I normally curl 70 pound dumbells, totally normal when you're fresh out of dyel

He meant barbell curl fucking retard