Hey Veeky Forums, first time poster here. I'm about to start going to the gym tommorow l...

Hey Veeky Forums, first time poster here. I'm about to start going to the gym tommorow l. On what exercises should i insist to get some form of a summer body by august(pic related it's me)

Forgot to mention, i'll be going to the gym 2, maybe 3 times a week

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You already have a summer bod, bud

try reading the sticky

Not even close mang, i mean i'm not a fatfuck(95kg 197cm) but i could be less jigly

SS and eat properly and you look roughly like this in august

What does ss mean? I suppose something other then Schutzstaffel?

read the sticky

and don't do SS, SS is a shitty routine for powerlifters, it will not make you look good

also temper your expectations, you cannot get a "beach bod" by summer, especially if you're only going to the gym 2 or 3 times a weak

No you filthy Untermensch that's what SS means
AND NOW GO READ THE FUCKING STICKY

If you're that tall don't expect amazing results by summer. Pretty sure you need twice as much time as a person who is ~15-20 cm shorter than you to get good results.

Got a good routine for good looking body? Asking for a friend

Don't get his hopes up he won't look anything close to that for summer

Bro thats too much going once a week and working out one is good for beginners

Wants a summer body. Going to the gym 2 times a week. My sides.

You really think it's too much?i mean i used to be a rower and had trainings 2-4 times a week

>I'm about to start going to the gym tommorow
Heard it a million times. I bet you fuckin don't.

Read the fucking sticky ffs it explains literally all you need to kbow

DONT TAKE ADVICE FROM THIS PLACE YOU'RE GONNA GET MEME'D INTO A SHITTY POWERLIFTER ROUTINE, GO TALK TO SOMEONE IN YOUR GYM FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS IS Veeky Forums FUCKING FAGGOT SS+GOMAD READ THE STICKY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Read the fucking sticky jesus

Do reddit ppl, go 6 times a week

every damn time
read the sticky ffs