Quick question, promise ill delete this post after i get 2-3 proper responses

Quick question, promise ill delete this post after i get 2-3 proper responses.

What do you guys think about this program? Obviously ill have to alter some things as I get more advanced but as someone who just started, what do you guys think?

read the sticky

hump de bump

A. read the sticky
B. that's far too much shit for someone who's just started
C. what are your goals

read it and found this and thought i needed some advice for this specific response

A- done
B- I went for 8 months 2 years ago before i tore my ACL
C- weight loss and muscle gain

>machines galore

Its shit.
You will develop imbalances and neglect stabilisers and essential back

Read and obey the sticky.

>dips on arm day
>leg curls hit calfs
>knee-snapping leg raises
>two different pulldowns and only one with good form
>two different rows that are basically the same
>ab day
>ab roller is fullbody workout now
>heil hitler situps
>leg raises AND windshield wipers
>curls, curls everywhere
>the weird bentover triceps thing that girls do that doesn't even hit triceps
>dumbell OHP hits triceps now
>behind-the-back OHP aka shouldersnaps
>barbell raises aka shouldersnap 2.0
>skullcrushers on both chest and arm day
>3 hours at gym everyday
>works individual muscles instead of muscle groups

This is a bad program and you should feel bad. Even if you were a veteran weightlifter, which you aren't because you think this is a good program, this wouldn't be a good program.

What are your goals? Strength? Bodybuilder? Weight loss? Overall health? Joint health? Sports performance?

>C- weight loss and muscle gain
Wanna know how we know you haven't read the sticky?

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks, guess ill look for something else, in the mean time ill just do general stuff

My main goal is losing weight and I forgot to add that I do 1hr30mins of cardio a day and i was just looking to gain some muscle while I do that which is what the sticky recommends

It's fucking shit
Read the sticky, which is the first post of the board
>tl;dr, I'm a retard
fine, then I'll give you a better program

>Catalog

>1h30mins of cardio a day
ABANDON THREAD
WE FELL FOR THE BAIT

It's not even a program you fucking retard, there are no rep or set schemes and literally 0 mention if weight.

dont like this program at all, too much stuff

a standard push/pull routine would help you more to find a good volume/intensity

focus on compound exercises

You want to do a 6 day routine while on a calorie deficit and 1hour30mins of cardio everyday...? That's asinine you will never progress anywhere on that and you'll be too destroyed to continue after a certain amount of time, ontop of that you're going to injure yourself.

Do a programme that actually allows you to progress in weights i.e Greyskull, ICF, SS/SL or any novice Linear programme.

>My main goal is losing weight and I forgot to add that I do 1hr30mins of cardio a day and i was just looking to gain some muscle while I do that which is what the sticky recommends

Well I'll be damned, the sticky does not make this as clear as I remember it:

You cannot build muscle and lose weight at the same time. It's biologically impossible. You can lift more (particularly in the first few months) while losing weight, but that's not because you're building muscle, it's because of other adaptations (nervous system, energy expenditure, adrenaline, better form, etc.).

After a few months you have a choice: build muscle or lose fat. This is where bulk and cut cycles come in. Choose one, and choose wisely.

Also 1.5 hours of cardio in addition to weightlifting is not a sustainable lifestyle unless you're unemployed or something.

>You cannot build muscle and lose weight
from what I've seen this is false, if the body has more than enough fat then it's possible

Correct, but I assume that OP is not morbidly obese, which is the only exception to the rule. OP is clearly new to weightlifting, I'm going to err on the side of clarity as opposed to 100%-absolute-correctness-in-all-situations.

what nobody seems to realize is that the sticky is a troll. this is Veeky Forums. nobody is really here to help you. quite the opposite, actually.

>i r leejun
>edgest of all edges
>secret gay fawkes mask club

go back to /b/ with that bullshit or post pics so we can see the source of such wisdom

>What do you guys think about this program?
Overcomplicated and severely lacking, especially for a beginner.

>what do you guys think?
I think you should read the sticky

Ask a specific question and you'll get one

Since you're clearly a complete noob I'd suggest SS or any of the other starting strength programs from the sticky.

>Well I'll be damned, the sticky does not make this as clear as I remember it:
Flat out false and retarded. Not that it's optimal, by any means.

>someone who just started
>6 day split
read the sticky x failure

>OHP doesn't hit triceps
Holy shit user