One chance at life

>one chance at life
>187cm tall
>200cm wingspan

I WILL NEVER BENCH OR SQUAT HEAVY
I WILL NEVER BE HAVE BIG FULL FOREARMS
I WILL NEVER HAVE BIG LOOKING BICEPS

BEING A MANLET IS LIFE ON EASYMODE, EVEN PEOPLE AROUND YOU HAVE SMALLER EXPECTATIONS OF YOU

>187 cm

wew, must be hard being over the manlet limit in first world countries.

The lanklet limit is at 2 m.

stai mad, lanklet

Stop making excuses you Lanky bitch.

I know a guy who's 6"6 and benches 125kg and has Popeye forearms, natty.

Whoring attention for your lack of will won't get you anywhere

>125kg
>heavy

What the fuck are you complaining about your deadlift would be insane.

Just use a closer grip on bench and wingspan has nothing to do with squat

retard

Stay jelly.

How's your lmao no plate bench

>Shins lenght

R3eeeeee

>Deadlift insane
>4 months in
>Can only diddly 150kg

Why don't you stop giving a fuck about insignificant shit like this you dumb cunt, oh no I can't bench world records with these arms! but you could become a good martial artist or rock climber you stupid whiny cunt. You'd never bench above 200 anyway with your weak micro dick attitude, kill youself.

>fishing for compliments

you know that's a respectable deadlift

and shin length also has no baring on squats, it's femur length you autismo.

I'm 6'7 and I can highbar ATG 140kg after 6 months so u should probably just get good fgt.

I'm 6'6" and what annoys me is how tall girls still play hard to get. I'm not a 10/10 but it's like come on, bitch, you really think you're going to get that many guys who are attracted to Amazon height women?

more like +4plate ;) stay mad

At least you have a strong imagination user, can't say the same about much else.

tinder is flooded with tall bishes. says a lot how popular they really are.

tfw only 6 feet
Would a amazonian girl even look at me, I have a good body and am not insecure about my height but they'd probably look down on me

Is this supposed to be impressive? I'm 5'11 and I bench 175kg. If I was 6'6 I'd be doing 200+

How do i find myself very tall girl

Like op pic
Also im in netherlands so statistically im a manlet here being 6'2 only

Leverage physics,

You'd bench less dipshit, unless you felt like working three times as hard just to give fitizens powershitters a hard on

Where in the netherlands?
Fellow dutchbro
Vote PVV

At least you're not 175cm tall with a 196cm wingspan
Maybe I should just take up boxing

Ops pic is 6'5 and extremely good looking I doubt a guy asking Veeky Forums for dating advice could get near her

Bro put in the extra year of lifting and you will be 100 times better than any manlet. No matter how hard they train if they roid or not they will always still be that small guy in the room.

And plus 187cm quit your bitching I'm 193. Just eat like a beast and train like a beast. Being taller we can eat practically as much as we want. You may think they got it better than us but you will soon realise our potential is so much greater than they can ever achieve we won the genetic lottery

im "spoiller" polish but i live in netherlands

NB

fucking Apeman mode
Ed coan

Being short is good for
>weightlifting
>powerlifting
>topless pics on Veeky Forums with no other visual frames of reference

M8 I'm a 5'9" manlet who has long arms, long femurs and tiny wrists so fuck you

>187
>not manlet
relax. you are a manlet still
dunno why the hell you'd want to be a manlet though

Are you Michael Phelp's brother?

I always find that the more eastern netherlands you go the easier the girls are. Ive lived in Amsterdam and have had nights out in Arnhem. Arnhem was way easier

Im a 6'1'' guy and i love girls 5'4'' or less who are still petite and blonde
Would going to Arnhem benefit me?

Im 6'7 so everyone is small for me
A quick google search shows that the avarage length of women in the south is 2 cm lower. So i would recommend going to Maastricht

>tfw 190cm
>tfw no 58cm shoulders

I will never look broad

What are the points of measuring this?
I have pretty wide shoulders

you measure the distance between where you detoids tip while standing with your arms relaxed. That's simply the broadest horizontal line you can draw across your body.

Sadly, that's not the end of it. Some people just have longer clavicles even tho they don't have much muscle in their delts, which is A LOT more aesthetic than vice versa. One Canadian study even got to the conclusion that such genetic trait is the primary factor in male body attractiveness.