Reminder that there's nothing wrong with

reminder that there's nothing wrong with
>lifting for girls
so long as you aren't too serious about it and don't turn into a full on gymcel
youtube.com/watch?v=6rZdDJ0Hu1c

Why should I lift for girls if girls don't care about their body and look fat and pudgy

Women aren't worth the effort

Id be happy if it worked, living in northern europe isnt so much fun when you cant really show your gains and girls just seem to not give a shit
Ive gotten more mires and flirts from taken girls and lesbian girls than i have from girls who are single because they just seem to not give a shit about guys in general

lmao at idiots lifting for girls just to get a chance at a pussy that has seen more dicks than the urinal at a mall

This guy has horrible communication. At least he is trying though.

I feel you my NAAAAAAAAARTHERN BROOOTHER

>started lifting for girls last year
>got myself a girlfriend by november
Keep on lifting, it's worth it
I've never been happier

Amen

I think ive figured out the formula for women being attracted to you. Being good in the quality gives you all the points while being average/bad gives you none. Also we are going to not account for very famous/rich and instances where you are so bad that nothing can make up for it (having a face only a mother could love for example)

Social status/quality of social circles (5 points)
Face (4 points)
Body (height, frame, proportions, muscle definition, basically how well it all comes together) (3 points)
Grooming/clothes/hygiene (2 points)
Money (1 points)

12 points will get you 9/10 gfs
11 points will get you 8/10 gfs
10 points will get you 7/10 gfs
and so on

Now I am confident in this formula but this needs peer reviewing. Let me know what you think

this is too subjetive
it makes sense and it could work as a rule of thumb but every girl has her weakness, and some girls, even 8/10s and above could fall in love with you just for the fact that you treat her bad or act like her father or some shit

M8 you forgot to include social intelligence. How you set yourself up when communicating with girls and your general frame of mind is important.

I dont have the image of the chart but you may have seen it in sulking threads
Women rate personality based on your looks
your demeanor, game, and charm is just how she sees you in light of your other qualities, or points as I put it in my formula

also I should clarify this formula gives you your realistic max gf potential. There are a ton more variables that affect the quantity but I think this is a good way to find out your realistic max quality

Fuck women.

They only ever drained my energy and wallet.

I can jerk off no problem they are fucking useless besides the occasional sex imo

No woman is able to be a 'partner' to a guy. They are fucking children.

Take two guys, given that every other variable is the same, one that know how to talk, entertain, be interesting, confident and cocky will have enormous advantage.

>manlets lift for grills

>Money (1 points)
hugh hefner had a harem of 10's for decades. fat, ugly retards can get prime puss if they only have the money

I could not see a guy having high social status and large social circles without most the qualities you listed though

I wrote to ignore very rich and famous. Jay-z is an ugly nigger but could fuck any 10/10 he wanted

Yeah sure. My motivation is a girl i know, so it helps.

False, I'm the richest guy most women I meet come into contact with, still lose out to chubby, lives with his mom and borrows everyone elses money chad.

Does this ever work?
Im not memeing but i know guys who have made amazing transformations and still not gotten the girl they wanted, similarly for me. I managed to fuck the girl i wanted but it didnt last for more than two dates with fucking

Just seems like once a girl has gotten to know you or you "exist" to her then youre forever cemented in one slot and she wont discover you

LOL why do you guys put some mediocre looking physique with a harry potter accdent?

guy is mediocre AT BEST in the fitness world.

PATHETIC looking arms, mediocre abs, DYEL mode with a TANK TOP on .

geezus you fucks are pathetic.

You should work towards an end goal. I was 55kilo when i talked to her the first time in a class. I had to have a hoodie on, everyday just to cover my holocaust arms.

Shit was embarrassing, and no girl wants to look at that.

>trying to come up with some sort of fucking algorithm for wat women are attracted to

this is why u and most Veeky Forums bros r virgins and/or social autists.

>harry potter accent

...u sure wat u watched was harry potter?

>men
>I dont understand women! im going to kms
>try to put it in an easy way to understand
>lol u r autist

this is such a cop out answer. you found that you didnt like girls. great job kiddo! If you're not ready to accept that women are just people too, you've lost already.

Money should be at least 5 points

My point was ive always enjoyed lifting and i went from 76kg to 92kg and i got some mires but things mostly stayed the same
I struggled in dating then and i struggle now so that didnt change and girls around me i talked to regularly didnt suddenly just "discover" i existed

Its a little tricky because women can tolerate men with a good salary for the benefits but money is not a driving factor in making women actually attracted to you. I guess a good way to put it is that a woman is not going to fall head over heels for a guy she didnt consider bf potential after learning he has a solid 6 figure salary. Though I think it still is a little important for women because of the feeling of security it gives which is why I gave it 1 point

theres nothing wrong with trying. now if u try a blatantly stupid idea like wat most gymcels on here do with their spreadsheet ridden "manifestos" on women then ur going to get called an autist. not every fucking idea is a good one.

>Lifting for women
>get buttfukt by eddie hall

fags

I think money can become 5 points if you are really wealthy (multimillionaire), otherwise maybe 2 points if you make 6 figures and 0 point in other cases

>Id be happy if it worked, living in northern europe isnt so much fun when you cant really show your gains
This is why you go to clubs where you can wear a t-shirt.

Social circle is by far the most important one because it cuts through all the others.

Ugly, fat 2/10 son of a bitch that all the other girls somehow love? "Hmm, he must be really special", she thinks.

Preselection and social proof are everything, even more important than looks (which is not to say looks are not important, on the contrary. But mostly good looks are the basis of social status anyway)

I began watching that video thinking it would be a brainless 'aesthetics' guy like jeff seid babbling about nothing at the camera and bragging about all the girls he gets for being aesthetcs but that guy actually made some fairly valid and wise points.

What does this image convey?

I think you misinterpreted the way the system works. Points are given in order of importance. A 7 figure salary will never be more attractive to a woman than a man with the face of an angel. The millionaire will get a lot of pussy regardless of what his other qualities are, but the women are not attracted to him, just his money. The reason this is so important is because if you want to have a gf and you date above your max gf potential, she is likely using you for one reason or another and fucking chad.

This system isnt used for sex, there are way too many variables. It is used for gfs

Your points system is flawed because a lot of those aspects feed into the others. For example, your looks influence your social status and even how much money you make. How much money you make will influence your grooming/hygiene/clothes and that will in turn influence your face along with being low bf%

Women will generally look for a man who has all of these things because men who have one of these things DO tend to have all of them.

Your scoring sysem for women is also flawed because face and body are a lot more weighted than having everything else for women. A guy could have social status/grooming/money/body and still have no luck with women. You can point to exceptions but the general rule does not change.

protip: youre not the richest guy they come into contact with

totally false.
there are literally women in the world who actively seek to go to places where rich men hang out so they can sort rich men, like models and so on. just look at instagram modelling, its just advertising for prostitution from rich patrons.
Also while looks will have an immediate impact, things like intelligence and money which are attractive for women take longer to be expressed. As an example of the impact of money, say if you took a woman who was just slightly interested in you to go on your private jet and take a trip to a far off location where you wine and dine her with all the most expensive things money can buy and exclusive experiences only money can buy, she will definitely like you more

More proof of manlets slaying like crazy

He really should have written a script for this.

I disagree 100%. I can guarantee a guy with an average or even bad face but good social status/grooming/money/body can get a hot gf that is committed to him. Also your social status is not at all determined by your other qualities. I think this place is a great example. People here work their bodies, groom themselves, and maybe arent even ugly but they do not have any quality friends. Also the really popular guy could be a total fucking slob. Also there are tons of poor models and rich men ugly as sin. Each aspect is pretty independent from the other imo

They are attracted to the money not the man. They will fuck chad from 9-5. This isnt about quality/quantity of pussy, this is about gfs. Not "gfs" that use you and fuck other men. I agree the feeling of security that money gives is important to women which is why I gave it one point.

>money not the man
guess who owns the money

Yes a man with money will have plenty of women that basically do an exchange for sex, the money alone will never be enough to make them love him though. They will still fuck the guys they prefer and not feel bad about it at all because like I said it is only an exchange to them

>love
loool

If there is one thing without a doubt that I can say as far as how effective being muscular is, it's that you become a homing beacon for chicks on a beach or cruise

it is all about height in northern europe