Keto general

So I want to try keto out.
I'm lifting since 3 years and now want to check how fast I can lose bf while maintaining muscle mass.
Would appreciate some tips.

I plan to do it for 4 weeks - should I go longer?

Chloe always is always related on fit

Definitely go longer since it takes a couple weeks to start reaping those sweet benefits. I don't usually do it for less than 3 months at time

Only tips u have are:

Do TKD for best results
Get on Lo-salt for potassium/mag
Check out bulletproof coffee
Drink water 24/7
Don't cum in girls mouths because keto makes your cum taste disgusting.

>TKD?

just afraid that I can't take it anymore and the eternal carb jew takes over and I'll get crazy.

I agree with the other user. Give it at least 60 days. Pic related, some lamb ribs i made yesterday

I tried it once and did it for ~6 weeks before I got a nasty rash along my spine. It went away just as I stopped the diet.
Anyone seen this before?

Once you're in ketosis you'll never want to leave so don't worry about that.

and targeted ketogenic diet. don't concern yourself with it straight away but once you're into the swing of things look into it.

you just have a small amount of carbs pre-workout that you burn off during the lifting, I usually just throw some glucose syrup in my coffee

I'm eating 45g of carbs mostly from my oatmeal breakfast.

Will this get me in keto or do I need to drop the oatmeal?

these chloe edits are great man

You would need to drop the oatmeal. Generally you gotta be under about 25 grams of carbs for ketosis

how many gram of carbs? I'd use some honey or agave nectar

Would Keto be better than IF? I´m just looking to lose like 4-5kilo of fat, while upping my strength.

Not true, that is the absolute lowest you ever want to go, never go below 25g net carbs.

got you bro

Fuck me I guess. Eating eggs and bacon every morning isn't very feasable to me.

Would exercising every day help me not loosing the oatmeal?

Nah the carbs you have pre workout need to be glucose, honey and that other cancerous shit are the last things you want. From what I understand glucose fuels your muscles in the short term where as fructose goes to your liver.

and it's different for everyone I was at around 15g.

Typical go-tos are certain brands of gummie bears or maple syrup. but either way master straight keto first.

So what is maximum amount of carbs you can eat?

Varies from person to person like everything else, 25g of net carbs is an ok target to shoot for to get guaranteed ketosis but 20ish g is the minimum you need for brain function etc.

cool so 15g of maple syrup pre workout - sounds great.

make sure it's quality shit and 100% glucose, any fructose in there and some shit about insulin and the whole things ruined

Keto is pretty good at body weight cutting. But as others said go longer than 4.

Also if you are not going to take tests to see if you are in keto or not. I highly recommend being 100% NAZI about your diet. Going above the carb limit (20-45g) can take you out of it. It then takes a few days to a week to get back in. This effectively kills cheat meals if you aren't monitoring closely.

i know bruh, that's why I thought I try it out for 4. But will now do 8 or 12 instead.
Will post before after pic when I'm done.

/paleo/ felt way better for me, breuh. Keto made me feel so shitty even though I was burning insane amounts of fat.

I don't care dude. I've been lifting for 3 years for fun simply because I have an office job and need heavy weights to stay in balance.

Reached now 5/4/3/2 and want to cut insane amounts of fat. I'm right now around 24 %.

I saw what BigZ reached within a year and want to cut the fat on my body.

Tell me, how have your experiences on paleo/regular dieting been? I went on keto for roughly 8 months and lost about 30lbs at my lowest amount. However I found I could never get below 180 as gotta have that pizza at least once a month.

Currently trying a regular high protien/carb percent diet but its awkward as fuck trying to reach the goals.

losing about 4kg a month with regular dieting, while keeping my strength. But now want to try keto out to see whether it's even more effective.

Just noticed Pedro in the pictures on the wall

There are better ways. And you don't want your work performance to take a hit because you feel like absolute shit. Just go chicken and broccoli mode.

these pictures make me laugh like the fucking autist i am