Rate gains

Rate gains

2/10

I
see some potential in your bizeps

your ankle seems to be broken as hard as your heart when a 5/10 girl rejects you because you look like a 15 year old CoD player

I can't get over your shit fashion sense.

You look like an Ftm

She's not even 5/10 she's like 2/10 and I rejected her fatass first

Your body looks good, but your clothes and hair fucking ruin it. Buy some tighter fitting pants, lose the chain, buy a watch and grow out your hair a bit / shave it, dont keep the red brush on your head. Some facial hair would also help tremendously.

perkele

This!

Is OP serious? He's literally a midget

OP take this guy's advice and post back with results in a couple of weeks. You will look like a really cool guy. I sincerely want the best for you and promise this will be an improvement.

Looks like someone injected test into a baby's torso

tapa ittes

Tässä on virallisesti maailman suomijuntein äijä. Ei vittu kato nyt peiliin .....ei vitun vittu

This tqbh senpai.

i could tell you were a Finn before noticing the file name. you all look fucking half inbred

What the fuck ?

Looks like some little dyke girl I used to work with.
She had a perfect little ass and tried to act all masculine it was hilarious.

When will they learn

You look like an idiot.

not all. this triggers me, because in reality everyone hates people like that, I repeat, EVERYONE

Ol egghead lookin ass. Ol boy lookin like an inverse Weebl. So top heavy a stiff breeze could knock him on he ass. All the height went into the head.

Christ OP. We know you're a manlet but get pants that fit or at get the bottom of your pants fitted. You look like a god damn idiot. Also that whole 14 year old CoD player style you got going on needs to go.

this is what /pol/ would look like of they get Veeky Forums

I am a manlet and even I laughed, yes I would probably even laugh at myself if I made a picture of myself. Kek. When will we ever learn.

r8 mine

You look like a manlet OP.

Were those the smallest pants they had at the perkele store?

indeed, pretty much how I imagine every poster on /pol/.