those are still some of the hardest men you'll ever see

Is the british army guy asian?

Kinda qt too t b h...

Too many white people.

ghurka

you mean the US and brits? lmao

US confirmed manlets. when will they learn? EU superior genetics

When will they learn?

Gurkhas are literally the most ferocious modern fighting force on the planet. Any of you faggots mocking him for being a "manlet" should kill yourselves.

>mfw

Anglos btfo

has nothing on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

That isn't an Anglo you moron. He's part of the Nepalese component of the British Army.

this kek, those mocking him are not fit to clean his boots, these are the same people who bitch and whine on a Hungarian basket weaving forum all day because they can't get a girlfriend. my sides!

Isn't being short better for modern warfare?Smaller target, need less energy bla bla.

>one guy did his job
>HURR THEY ALL KILLIN MACHINEZ

Yeah, you slants can fuck off.

fuck off with that fake shit

He isn't a one off. The Gurkhas have like 25 times more medals and decorations than the average British combat unit.

They all grow up knowing their only hope of escaping their shitty home village in Nepal is to succeed in the yearly British recruitment drive, so they literally spend all their time from age 7 onwards training for war 24/7.

They are unbelievable.

>american army

try opening a book once in a while, /pol/ is rotting your brain

>always that one assblasted gook manlet
>EVERY
>FUCKING
>TIME
>LE-MAO

why are americans so short

The Italians hurried up to bring forth the tallest guy in the regiment to show how manly they are.
The Germans and French are normal people and choose normal soldiers to do that.
The American wanted to show how progressive they are and chose a fucking woman to hold the flag.
The Brits needed to show they're lower than their American overlords so they had to go shorter and more progressive so they went with the manlet Asian.

/thread

that's not an italian flag you moron

And what is your verdict on the NATO one?

>hardest men
The fucking yank is a cav scout fuck off you ignorant cunt

>the 1.7m (5ft 7in) Gurkha

Why did they include his height lmao. Do newspapers normally do that?

what the fuck, this meme

That's the hungarian flag you imbicile

>American education

>The Gurkhas have like 25 times more medals and decorations than the average British combat unit.

>Foreign cannon fodder who gets sent on high risk missions so that white brits don't end up in HD beheading videos, gets more experience and medals.

Huh, who would have thought...

>Cannon fodder
You literally could not be more wrong. Read a fucking book you moron.

>6'3 milfag here
It's usually cus they join to have some power. Fucking hilarious when they talk shit and I have 80lbs on them.
>assblasted manlets

Ching Chang here is getting angry.

>god i want to dig a trench
>tfw no cats to drill
>tfw mistaken for a fisher

fucking lol

we only know the flags of countries that matter.

Think you could recognize the flag of Idaho if you didn't google it?

I can imagine your little frame right now seething in anger, furiously pecking away at your keyboard with your chopsticks

>falling for the gurkha meme

kek

how do you teach manlets how to war?

Go back to China lol!

>they join to have some power
do you think they feel in charge?

lmao, just imagine americans without rifles.

>White
>he's black
Kek
That guy is SF or at least attached to SF tho

>do you think they feel in charge?
They had to pay a small fortune, so guess so.

Idaho isn't a country. Not relevant.

>BLEACHED

Never happen.

>the brown American is named "White"
>the white German is named "Nowitzki"

>the american has a desert uniform
>the german has a summer woods uniform
>it's snowy winter

>Pathetic Americunt in sunglasses and kneepads

Americans are pathetic

Neither is hungary

>white
kek

She's wearing the standard protective gear, thank big Army for that. Doesn't make it not extremely fucking embarrassing still.

laughed so hard

>tfw Hungarian masterrace

if there'd be people from the balkan in that picture they'd be 1 head taller than him. average height in those countries for guys is like 6'4/6'5

What's a decent place to spend 3 days in Hungary?

Vietnam fucking shits were/are small and big burly murricans couldn't get rid of it

Think of this: when you step into an anthill and you feel those stingy little fuckers crawling up your legs going straight for yer dick you'd panic as well

Dwarf armies are not to be underestimated, just look at lord of the rings

Dead

if you are at war then being a manlet is much better. just look at the size difference between brit and hungarian. dude is literally twice the size which means twice as easy to hit and spot.

DEAD

1. Git gun
2. Pointy end towards baddies
3. Pull trigger
4. Die

Who the fuck cares, rather send genetic trash in huge numbers than a few beasts

If they so hard, why cant they conquer Afghanistan?

It's hard to win the "hearts and minds" of a people if you blow them up.

and Simo was 5'3

Americans are soft cunts from a nanny society who receive PTSD from fireworks. Afghans are psychopaths who cherish traditional male virtues like strength. Afghans have known war for decades and they probably even enjoy fighting.

anywhere with thermal baths

White Death

Partly agree

Their total disregard of conventions and un "war law" (can't think of a better/the right name) opens a whole new set of possibilities for ferrocious warfare

Shit, GIs can't just throw around nasty nailbombs, go out and shoot or dress as civilians, they have to act as the institution that they are which also includes a lot of oversight and beaurocracy

It's a hella lot easier when your only objective would be "kill all towelheada"

The U.S. + friends moved in, toppled their government, crushed their army, and then set up occupation

I don't know what else constitutes victory in the modern age, genocidal extermination of any and everyone who harbors ill will against you in the country?

I hate the modern media

Excuses, They Russian that invaded Afghanistan were hard cunts that wanted to kill of Muslims . They failed.

>5'3
>cool nickname
>will be remembered throughout history
>song made about him by sabaton

how can lanklets compare?

Like you conquered Vietnam as well? Americans are highly delusional. I think it is your films and video games that do this to you.

Special Forces dudes are normally pretty average height and build. You don't want to be carrying around extra weight when operating.

I think you are the delusional friend.

In all of history, it's not common that an invasion force was received warmly by the locals and not subject to varying levels of constant resistance. Yet we are not opposed to labeling them victors given they removed all other forms of real resistance.

The United States failed to secure North Vietnam, so that would be a false analogy.

he is right though. americans never won anything worth mentioning.

This

War is one thing, expexting everything will be fine and dandy the next day is just so fucking stupid it boggles my mind

Took europe almost 20 years after ww2 to worl again (almost) independently, you just can't expect people to walk it off and start anew immediatly, this isn't fucking age of empires

Don't Isn't being a small profile beneficial in modern war?

Thanks for sharing

does collecting count as winning?

Because they were never in a position of defending m8

The wars they fought were never out of neccessity but assistance, surrogation or political reasons

And once they fought back after they were poked on their own ground, they were damn ready to sink a whole damn island with nukes

>mfw they combine to form one normal-sized human being

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNkcRMQrow

yeah you so brave. lmao . I hope to god. That trump invade Iran.

that is the only memorable thing you guys did; killed a bunch of civilians with WMD

I wish this board had flags so I could have been made aware that I was talking to a 3rd world retard before investing this many posts into it

>He thinks america is first world.

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate

lmao. You are animals.

To be fair, that's a result of our niggers and spics. If it wasn't for them, we'd be on par with Switzerland. They really are a bane of our society.

if they wanted to send generic trash to war theyd recruit you retarded-ass /pol/fucks

>you guys
I thought by talking about americans in third person would make it clear I am not one

Believe me, i am very critical of us military action as well. Although with various inadequacies within their forces I refuse to deny the achievements in peacemaking they made. Note that I am not denying their involvement in destabilisation on various places around the world. They fucked up in south america, far and middle east. Europe, straya and the rest of the civilized world is lucky to have the us as partners

>forgetting their fucked up education, infrastructure, healthcare, their 18th century election system and them unironically living in wooden houses
You are too kind to these monkeys

Lol that would be cruel, they can't even stand to step outside for 20 minutes
They'd probably melt in the sun

still amazes me how /pol/acks are so brainwashed they can't realize its class not race that mostly affects crime statistics

Even with similar socioeconomic status, blacks still commit crimes, especially violent crime, at a higher rate than any other race. This applies to the US as well as anywhere else in the world. They're simply a more violent type of human.

Nice thread OP

>le /pol/ boogeyman

who is more violent, blacks or muslims?

That's objectively wrong.