How long should it take to cut? i want to lose 30-40 lbs and get a six pack, I've been bulking for almost a year

how long should it take to cut? i want to lose 30-40 lbs and get a six pack, I've been bulking for almost a year

i want to be lean and have nice abs by June. currently a 190lb manlet (i-im bulking)

2lbs a week, 8lbs a month, june is in 5 months = 40lbs

so go for it

You want to help lose weight in the abs region ("stubborn" fat that your body tries to hold on to), look into yohimbine. It's not targetting because we all know that's impossible, but it helps your body not try to hold on to it so you'll lose it there faster than normal.

*brrraaaaaaaaap*

Isn't that a bit aggressive? Wouldn't you lose some muscle mass?

I was just saying a path OP has.

Probably would lose some muscle mass, but since OP isn't exactly min-maxing I don't think it's a massive concern.

He could lose 30lbs ast 1.5lbs a week but it will still take him until the same date that this guy posted. If OP wants to get lean for summer he needs to start now.

OP here

i want to get to 1pl8 ohp for 10 reps (currently at 5 reps), and 2pl8 bench (currently stalling at 190).

should i abandon these goals to cut? how possible is it to progress on lifts while cutting?

33 lbs in 2 months on keto and a high deficit. No such thing as "too agressive dieting unless you're literally not eating or your bf% is lower than 10%. The fatter you are, the easier it is to cut fat without losing muscle.

>back visible from the front

what is your routine

and what the fuck is up with your quads

Holy fuark brah mirin'

I'm at 197lbs at 5'11, what's the fastest amount I should try to cut at? About mid 20%s BF i think

nice work. you actually look bigger after.

>what are lats?

>what is your routine
upper/lower 2x a week

>and what the fuck is up with your quads
Just my genetics, they always look like boxes no matter how much I cut.

>what's the fastest amount I should try to cut at
You should experiment and find a pace that's comfortable for you. Personally, I like to do 1.5-2 lbs a week. Keep in mind that I had a lot of muscle under the fat, you gotta make sure you have something to cut to.

Thanks, mate.

Also, looks like you might have a muscular imbalance between left and right lats

DNP
>manlet/190lb
500mg of crystal a day, split into two daily doses for two weeks

If he is a manlet then at 190 he has a fuckload of fat, 2lb a week should be fine.

What about me, I'm soon 78 kg, thinking about then cutting to 68 over like 5 or 6 months. 5'7 manlet.
I'm paranoid about losing my gains. I've been bulking for two years, started at 58kg.

Are these some kind of roids?

Should be fine with only 1lb to 1.5lb a week considering you aren't looking for such a drastic cut. Either way you WILL LOSE STRENGTH, there is no other way around it.

Where does one get DNP in the US?

Anybody tried the EC stack?

You can add strength on a cut but it's fucking miserable. As far as time, I dropped 20 lbs in 30 days when I cut once without using any gear. Not fun but can be done, even without cheating.

If you're not opposed to cheating just buy some clenbuterol and you'll burn half that weight while doing nothing for six weeks.

Your nips are migrating onto your stomache bro.

>It's just a supplement you can grab at any vitamin shop

Enjoy losing your gains on DNP because that's what happens

Best appetite suppressant hands down

I have little amounts of muscle right now, but I can't bulk at my current BF%. Guess I'll have to do what I can.

3 weeks on DNP