Do you care about your health? Yes? Stop eating meat

Do you care about your health? Yes? Stop eating meat.
Do you care about the environment? Yes? Stop eating meat.
Do you care about animals? Yes? Stop eating meat.

If your answer is no to all of these questions, then please kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaGZ6KLDwI
circ.ahajournals.org/content/105/25/e197.long
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2579593/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would if it didn't taste so damn good

quality thread faggot
kill yourself

how about you kill yourself so i can eat you, save a cow headbutt a train

>Stop eating meat.

And achieve "gains" like these after a decade of lifting?

Shoo shoo back to tumblr you vegan terrorist

unless I eat fatty red meat or mercury filled sea fish, which I don't, meat is absolutely good my health
the key to making the environment safe is reducing overpopulation, not forcing the existing people to eat shit
the emotional state and future life plans of some chicken (if it has any) are meaningless to me, sorry

and yet Veeky Forums attacks fatties for not being able to control their dietary habits

There is always one retarded faggot like you that thinks he actually knows shit.
>fatty red meat
>mercury filled sea fish
>overpopulation
body timestamp now

And how are you going to reduce the population by yourself? Isn't it just easier to eat different foods?

>meat is absolutely good my health

>he actually thinks meat is good for his health

TOP KEK

what's more poisonous, the fags or the vegans?

oh wait, they're the same.

The healthiest diet is unironically a plant based diet with little to no meat or animal products.

And I don't give a fuck, if they didn't want to be eaten they shouldn't taste so good.

I'm pretty sure that it's the seasoning that tastes good, not the meat itself.
You ever had a steak with no seasonings at all? Yummy

A little salt brings out all the flavor components that any piece of meat needs, as do maillard reactions.

So it is the seasonings you enjoy, just like I said.

diet containing fish and occasional red meat/animal fat is always going to be better than a diet without. it's just about proportions.

>salt brings out flavor
>maillard reactions are a reaction when something hits a certain temperature

Not really seasonings. Food without salt is naturally bland no matter what it is. Salt and fat are flavor. Meat tastes better with a little salt and naturally has fat.

>ignores actual studies which say soy protein is dangerous and reduces mortality
if i could get good protein on a vegetarian diet, i would

Not sure what kind of shitty steaks you are buying
But good meat requires very little seasoning (just a bit of salt and pepper)

How is VeganGayz so small after 7 years?
He looks like me after 4 months of noob gains

I never said that soy was good, in fact soy is fucking terrible for you.
Chickpeas are a very good source of protein, there is obviously plenty of good protein sources on a plant based diet.

That is wrong sir. There is not one single nutrient that you need from red meat, chicken or fish that you can't get from plants.
Inb4 muh b12. Take a supplement, chlorella or nutritional yeast.

Salt is a seasoning. Steak tastes shitty without salt. Ergo, you're enjoying it for the seasonings.

You're forgetting that proteins have a different amino-acid build in plants, which makes it harder for our body to absorb it
It's like having to fix a faulty heart valve, why do you think they take one from a pig's heart instead of make one out of leaves or some shit?

But salt does bring out flavour, same way how adding CO2 to water brings out the flavour of its naturally occuring minerals

That is wrong. Literally every single food has a complete amino acid profile.

nutritional yeast is dope

Id give up meat, if I wasnt scared to turn into a little bitch like all vegans are

It is, tastes like cheese

Bruh literally one second of googling will tell you that animal and plant proteins have different amino acid profiles

Health is subjective. I want to make mad gains and for that meat is GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTaGZ6KLDwI
Patrik is a little bitch isn't he

Give me one source of evidence that turkey isn't good for you.

>humans evolved to eat both veg and meat
>people who live longest eat both veg and meat
>people who deny themselves one or the other look sicker and die sooner
>if you cut out meat you suddenly need to start taking synthetic vitamins so your brain doesn't literally age faster than your body and that synthetic vitamin has side effects that are fucking horrifying including memory loss and siezures, the thing you're trying to avoid by taking it
>if you cut out veg your heart will implode
We're omnivores. We need to be omnivores to live optimal lives. This is basic nutrition that I would expect a high school dropout to understand.

The fact that vegans think their diet is in any way more healthy than omnivorous is a testament to the abject failure of whatever education system bothered to fuck up teaching them nutrition.

>be an omnivore
>literally made to eat both plants and meat
>autistic fags keep telling me being vegan is better for me

Shoo shoo gains goblins

Cant judge his personality by watching a vid or a picture. I wasnt even talking about being strong, or being ripped.

I was talking about the fact that pretty much all vegans I have ever met in my life are sensitive little bitches that cant shut the fuck up about their vegan cancer

>vegan advice
kys

>>people who live longest eat both veg and meat
except scientific studies show that vegetarians live longer

Tumblr blogs aren't scientific studies

circ.ahajournals.org/content/105/25/e197.long
Saturated fats and cholesterol.
Promotes cancer, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/
Omnivores and carnivores can eat as much saturated fats and cholesterol without clogging their arteries, we humans on the other hand eat too much and our arteries will clog and we die.
Vegans have the lowest mortality risk, you're very wrong about people eating an omnivorous diet living longer. Vegans live the longest.

Compared to the average person. That's because the average person has no idea of health at all and eats fast food and drinks soda. Of course a vegan is going to be above average in terms of health because they pay more attention to what they eat. Compared to a healthy person who knows nutrition and consumes meat the meat eater would probably live longer

What's funny is as you get older you'll start to agree with OP, even though he is making his point in an abrasive manner. I eat meat because it is ubiquitous but I do intend at some stage to tone it down and stick with plant based food.

>lowest mortality rate
>highest rate of being a faggot bitchboy.

I think ill stick to meat. kthx.

You go ahead and do that if that makes you feel big and manly.

>actually thinking unprocessed meat is bad for you health.

Kek

The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition disagrees.

Those studies failed to account for correlation not equaling causation.

In post-war Germany the stork population fell with the birth rate. Now, you may be deeply troubled to learn that despite that fact, storks don't cause babies.

So it goes with vegetarianism and longevity. It's true that vegetarians live longer (at least among the Seventh Day Adventists that were the target of the study that found they live 6/9 years longer) but vegetarians are also more likely to smoke less and drink less alcohol, exercise more and be married. All factors that have a causal link with longevity.

The actual relationship between vegetarianism/veganism and longevity has never been proven through nutrition, only correlation. And if you can't prove it through nutrition then you haven't proven anything.

thanks i will.

You can continue to try to push your views on others to make yourself feel morally superior, like someone with too much estrogen. Stay small bro, stay small.

yeah true but being vegan is retarded
I'll keep my honey and ice cream thank you. don't eat meat tho
still eat tuna sometimes

Note how the link you posted has nothing to do with the topic at hand

>people who tend to focus on their health live longer than people who don't

do a control group of meat eaters that try to watch their weight and stay healthy rather than just the general population and see how it goes.

>this is what vegans think normal people mean by healthy food
>this is why they consider veganism to be a healthier choice

at last i truly see

I feel like OP is just samefagging. No way there's this many vegancucks right?

normal person:
>read meat is unhealthy? i'll eat less of it

retard:
>red meat is unhealthy? time to quit eating it, along with chicken, honey and egg whites

that said no such retards exist probably, it's just vegans acting as if anyone aims for an absolutely 100% clean perfect diet

Last time I checked I had canine teeth and the ability to eat all the meat I want. If nature didn't want me to eat it I wouldn't be designed to do it.

>Vegans have the lowest mortality risk
>Atherosclerosis affects only herbivores

Do you even read what you post?

I'm 18 and today I squatted 110 kg 12 reps, what's your squat bro?

Duh

>110kg squat
>impressive

That's my warmup weight

>he fell for the overpopulation meme

Ah I see, did you squat that at my age after 2 years in the gym?

This is why you can feed a dog veggies.

Go on, open a dogs mouth, take a look in there, look at his molars.

Now look in a cats mouth. No flat teeth. Cant feed him veg.

I wonder what could possibly be happening here.

Maybe theres a link between what you're supposed to eat and the equipment you use to eat.

Didnt read thread because the default questions you asked and answered are wrong

if you do like the nature, you should avoid veggies and non manipulated stuff, since growing them takes more space than the good stuff, hence you destroy forests.

hippie btfo

And by the way. If it wasn't for hunting we wouldn't have developed either social, linguistical or tool-making skills. Go ahead and tell me how humans could have evolved being herbivores

I can max 160 kg at 18 after 2 years of lifting, and I don't even train for strength.

I squatted that after 5 months of noob gainz you DYEL faggot

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312295/

Have you got ref 1 at hand? Specifically: "Atherosclerotic disease: an anthropologic theory. Medical Counterpoint. 1969;1:53–57"

Becuz I'm not buying citation 2, pic related.

>2 years of training
Dude, stop. Oh god please stop. Your not doing yourself any favors. You should be closer to 300 after 1 year.

Your not doing your argument any favors. oh god. dude please be trolling.

Thing is no one has to
To thinks humans dont have a population growth limit is silly, we probably wont see it in our lifetime but the population will peak at some point
Plus viruses

Do you not season your vegetables?

For 12 reps? I highly doubt that

Ok I'll roll

ITS KG NOT LBS YOU DUMB FUCK
I do, but they taste fine without it too. Meat doesn't.

Squats and diddlylifts are the easiest excercise ever
I wouldn't mock you if you were talking about bench or OHP, but you're taking pride in squatting babyweight after 2 years

Yes and 300 was in lbs. I am not advocating that someone should be squatting 600 lbs after 1 year. Are you literally fucking retarded?

To make it easier for you, you should be squatting 135-140 KG after 1 year

MY BODY IS A FUCKING ZOO GODDAMN IT,NO A TEMPLE

I BEAT THE IT I MAKE IT GROW,WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU BIGGER

5 SCOOPS COME ON BROS LETS MAKE THIS OUR YEAR

>but they taste fine without it too. Meat doesn't
I find the opposite, but that is why god invented sriracha!

What the fuck are you even talking about? 300kg squats after a year of training? Are you serious?

Yeah, I've never seen anyone my age squat what I squat ass to grass.
I bet you squat parallel.
Not when are my age, if you are in your 20's yeah maybe. Also I had no idea what i was doing the first months in the gym.

Both of you are fags.

>18 & trying to tell people how to live their lives
>2 years of training for 110kg squat
>vegan

This guy has it all

Whatever makes you feel good, but arguing with people to be vegan by busting out your impressive squat, ill just give you a tip and say...Don't. Maybe to non-lifters but don't come to a place that lifts and throw that around to convince people.

Thanks for adding so much to the conversation. Your input has been noted. Have a free /shrug as your receipt.

>I've never seen anyone my age squat what I squat ass to grass.
Because surprise surprise, most people are DYEL faggots who don't care about weightlifting

Maybe you just have bitch tier taste buds

I grew up hunting and camping where you eat what you kill and you don't bring seasoning to those trips

After you finally bag something and cook it no matter what it is (usually) it's the best thing you've ever had

110kg squat is not bad. It's the fact that he's vegan that you even care. You should care more about if his form is on point or how many reps he can squat 110kg.

Too bad you're a fucking idiot.

Lifting heavy or being shredded doesnt magically make you a badass u fucking morons. Just look at half of Veeky Forums. Shredded beta boys crying about not having a gf all day.

You can be vegan, you can lift heavy, you can look shredded, but youre still a faggot ass bitch boy

300lbs
~150kg

>THE HOW TO GET LITERALLY NO GAINS AFTER YEARS OF LIFTING STARTER PACK

>not hunting and eating your own venison

>110kg squat is not bad
After 2 years it is

Some of the best steaks I've ever had have been the ones I sear and cook myself.

I salt the steaks and let them sit for 30-40 mins, and then wash the salt off, dry it, coat it with olive oil and sear it.

Explain that. Unless you want to tell me that olive oil is a spice.

Dogs are omnivores like humans, you fucking retard. We literally evolved to eat both meat and veggies.

Link me to any study at all ever that shows chicken having negative effects at all

I eat meat almost everyday and Im healthy as fuck (I do 2 blood tests per year)

Not chicken but eggs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2579593/

>Do you care about animals?
No not really, desu. They're inferior beings used for my gains.

>Now look in a cats mouth. No flat teeth. Cant feed him veg
My cat eats cucumber tho

mods pls ban vegan shills

And my cat likes grass but it will die if you don't give meat to it