Mom says we're having lasagna for dinner

>Mom says we're having lasagna for dinner
>Kindly tell her I'll pass because I'm trying to eat healthy
>She says that I'm developing unhealthy eating habits
>She starts yelling at me, saying that I WILL eat lasagna and that lasagna is very healthy
>"It's got cheese which is full of calcium, tomato sauce, meat and pasta! Stop complaining, user!"

I'm trying to lose weight. How do I stop my mom from being such an ignorant and angry bitch?

just eat the fucking lasagna jesus christ

Your mom is right.

> How do I stop my mom from being such an ignorant and angry bitch?

Start by respecting your parents if they still pay for all your bills you spoiled twat.

Eat the fucking lasagna, just get a smaller portion.

Then get a job, move out and live your life however you like.

Eat the lasagna, just ask for a small portion and count the calories.

>Living with mommy
Never gonna make it

you gotta eat big to get big user

just eat a smaller portion.
Be thankfull for her making a decent dinner.

Tell that evil cunt where to stick it OP

eat a smaller portion, numbnuts.
i'd love lasagne right about now.

How old are you? Just eat a smaller portion.

Had same problem too, fixed it with raging about her and her disgusting body.

They are right. Just tell her youre sorry and went a bit too far. Then tell her why youre doing this.

Everybody itt want you to stay little, you have to build some balls and tell her to fuck off and she should eat her fucking disgusting food by herself.

Do intermittent fasting nigga

That way you can eat like a pig and still lose weight

>Mom pays for and cooks you food because you are her dependent
>you bitch like a little bitch about it

When you live on your own you can decide what you eat you little bitch boy. Respect your fucking parents.

every one of those lasagnas could be the last user. be thankful and enjoy it, moms are the best

hahahha no i will never fucking respect my mom. she's a bitch that rages over every little thing. she is always angry, no matter what situation. that is not a respectable quality and you know that. I could've respected her if her anger didn't detract her other decent qualities, but unfortunately it doesn't. My two other siblings think the same.

Before you guys jump to any other conclutions about me; I make my own dinner everyday. I'm 20, but I currently live at home because I've taken a year off from shcool. If I were to eat a smaller portion of the lasagna I wouldn't even get full.

I just want people to like meee!

>i will never fucking respect my mom
>i'm 20, but I currently live at home

Neither one of you know that her real failure was her inability to raise you.

You sound like a little bitch to me, what if it was your g.for or wife?

Actually I'm sure she knows.

Move out, little bitch.

I can't stand my parents, so guess what? I moved out, I pay my rent, I buy all my food and pay all my bills. I would love to have everything paid by someone else, but I also don't need the constant nagging and shit food. You little cunt.

>If I were to eat a smaller portion of the lasagna I wouldn't even get full.
Then just eat a regular sized piece and work it off after dinner.
God damn dude, this isn't rocket science.

100 grams of lasagna is about 160 calories and 11g protein.

It's not "clean" but it ain't exactly bad.

Just say 'no', what the fuck is going on in this thread?

It's your body and no one else has any business deciding what you eat.

Get some self-respect gains, brah.

That's what I tried to do, but my mom has got serious anger issues and doesn't respect the fact that I'm trying to lose weight. If I say no, she'll angrily argue back. The really unneccessary tension gets elevated and suddenly we're in a serious argument. Not because of lasagna lol, but because of the fact that she doesn't respect my goal and because of how she always approached everything with anger. And she'll yell at me because she thinks I'm developing an eating disorder.

Nigger what the fuck is she gonna do, force feed you lasagna? Just say no and stick with it, fucking hell.

Not all of us have a degree and can just move out with a good job

Kek this fucking argument
>Lets reproduce and have a child that will require a massive investment of time and money over 18 years.
>You better be grateful u little shit, kids in Africa wud kill for this unhealthy slop. I don't give a fuck if you want to eat healthy.

Any burger fool job will get you enough money to pay for rent somewhere. It might not be high class digs but you can at least get out of the house, and from there you can start working hard to build up your life to something respectable, slowly climbing your way up the ladder until you have a nice apartment and a decent job that you earned for yourself.

Or you can just eat the damn lasagna and stop whining.

Years of apprenticeship aren't years of rulership, as we say in Germany.

If you have to arrange with a crazy mother, maybe you'll have to eat a little junk food. I lived without fridge or kitchen for a year, gotta work with what you've got and keep your spirits high.

>without fridge or kitchen

Why no minifridge?

Tell her to stop force feeding you. Everyone saying you should respect your parents sure, but they shouldn't be trying to force feed you if you don't want to eat something they made.

So many mommas boy in this thread. Yes its his mom but he also has the right to do whats good for him. Just say no user and dont eat her lasagna. She'll be mad at you as long as you show no gains. Then she'll understand. It happened to me too.

Just eat less Lasagna you dumb fuck.

Christ man, if you're 20 years old and living under her household, just eat whatever she gives you. It's a simple mathematical rule
>EAT LESS
>WORKOUT MORE

You can handle it you fucking pussy.

Have some respect for your mother you underage try-hard fag and eat whatever the fuck she cooks for you. Compensate in the gym if you think lasagna is so bad (which it isn't) instead of being a lazy, ungrateful cunt who takes everything for granted.

maybe if you stop being an ignorant and angry bitch and just eat even a slice of fucking lasagna
jesus you diet OCD fags are ruining this board

Depression. Wasn't a good time.

>badass_over_here.png

>I'll never respect my mom
>my mom's bitch whore

Instantly confirmed white people

>How do I stop my mom from being such an ignorant and angry bitch?

Firstly, you need to overcome the knowledge barrier that is up between yourself and your mom.

Does she know anything about Veeky Forumsness?

Introduce her to this board. Get her to read the sticky. Show her some natty Scooby vids as well as some Mark Rippetoe stuff. Perhaps buy her a copy of Starting Strength for Mothers Day or her birthday.

She will in time see the light and come around but you will have to be patient.

Nice projection nigger

Go fuck yourself

>that argument
Thats like saying manlets cant make it. At least manlets try

This thread made me think of a guy form high school that had a falling out with his parents over sticking his hand in the bag of shredded cheese. Heard he turned into a junkie and almost killed himself after he moved out. His dad was the district attorney and could have provided with whatever resources he needed to have a successful life. Its the small things like shredded cheese.

i would kill for my moms lasagna you ungrateful teenage twat

learn how to nutrition
learn how to son
learn how buy and make your own food if you choose to live your life according to memes

kill your parents to become your own parent.

>b-b-but carbs make you fat, right feelow /b/tards?

>making an argument for pasta

Well if you can't afford to move out, try shutting the fuck up and eating the god damn lasagna you shit head. I would love some home cooked lasagna right now. Your mom is probably a bitch all the time because you're a piece of shit ungrateful kid.

You read this book, then you make a summary of it, especially the section concerning the toxicity of wheat and its impact on IQ and then you tell your mom that if she can't accept your religio-dietary beliefs then she's just a bigot and a racist.

That's what I tell my parents and I'm a single 35 years old man living at home. They don't have to love me, but they will respect me.

This person could have easily been Middle Eastern or Asian where family is highly respected in their cultures. Nice projection.

if you don't burn them off, sure. long distance swimmers and marathon runners eat tons of carbs (5k calories+) but they burn em all off.

Middle Eastern and Asian families don't eat lasagna retard

Eat a small portion. It doesn't really hurt to eat something that doesn't fit your macros if its once in a while.

Yes we do you idiot

Prove it

I obviously wasn't talking about that. I was responding to anons reply to And the Americanized ones do. Why do you assume they only eat their cultural dishes and that's it?

Because I'm white and prejudiced. Why else?