I'm 19, 5'7, hurr hurr manlet you're short, but I need some advice. Should I bulk? Lean bulk? Cut? I don't know anymore...

I'm 19, 5'7, hurr hurr manlet you're short, but I need some advice. Should I bulk? Lean bulk? Cut? I don't know anymore, currently i eat as much and anything I want to try to consume 3200 calories a day but I know there's no way I'm hitting it. Im on a budget for the semester and eating up to 3200 calories will not fit the budget. My metabolism is crazy fast right now and stuffing my face till i want to puke isn't healthy in my eyes and I just feel like shit. Someone fuckin help me out I feel stuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2MHfiw2n2s
bodybuilding.com/store/opt/sm.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's brown, flush it down.

bulk, drink your calories

Kys
Should I just start buying milk then ? Pretty sure it makes me break out and shit but if it's for the gains I could be open to doing it

People yell GOMAD on this sub all the time as if it's a meme, it's not. A gallon a day and you're going to be seeing gains like crazy.

This. GOMAD became a "meme" because newfags didn't know that it's designed for auschwitz survivors, not skinnyfat/fat fags. You need food to bulk up.

lean bulk bruh, brown rice and chicken, peanut butter and other nuts, like pecans

Except this guy isn't Auschwitz any more, and Gomad will just make him fat af. Stick to 300 cal surplus OP, slow and steady.

It's a marathon not a sprint, and you'll happier not having to do a huge cut at the end.

he shouldn't literally do gomad but milk, oats, pb and blent to make a 1000+ kcal smoothie goes a long way if he can't eat all that food

t. atherosclerosis

OP here, I live on campus and our food is basically subway, chick fil a, Q-Doba, and a convenience store, I don't have a blender, if I want food I have to eat at these fast food teir places
I'm actually prettt well informed on the vegan diet and respect what they do but personally could fuckin never live like that sorry I'm greedy earthling

Spic

plz tell me ur not serious. I'm half Black and white you fucking degenerate. goodluck with the insecurity btw

>This are the people who use "degenerate" unironically
Nig Nog

>this sub

Unironically noose yourself

OP drink like 500ml milk ontop of what you are already eating, more as you see fit.

I'd keep bulking like this till mid march - early may then cut. Start bulking again end of august.

You've made great progress and have good genetic aesthetic potential if you give a shit about that.

Good luck man

youtu.be/S2MHfiw2n2s

A Quick Youtube search just made your post irrelevant. Buy this shit, however you can, then boom!
>Gainz Train BB

Thanks man, this really helped, goodluck on your journey user

A nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

>thinking he was a spic

retard

>This are

He's buying things like uncooked chicken and eggs, I live in a dorm room, we can't have heating sources, and the convenience store doesn't sell half this shit, think of it like an upgraded gas station, but thanks
Get out my thread you intimidated waste of life

Yer boy you lost boy we taking back the mothafucking white house, AND the country! Trump gonna make America backward and stupid again, so yer best look out, darkie!

You're in a dorm without any source of food storage / food prep. You picked the wrong school m8

This is what I'd do if I wasn't at a shit tier school
bodybuilding.com/store/opt/sm.html

he's a pajeet/paki if the lighting on the right is more accurate.

just as bad

>Waste of life
>Is this

Im pretty sure God isnt a nigger

What's your routine and lifting stats?

Can you buy bread and peanut butter? When I was in your situation in college I ate like 3 peanut butter sandwiches a day because I was forced to get a meal plan, but prices were insane and lines could be an hour long sometimes. The school had a convenience store and it made more sense to make my own sandwiches.

This t b h

>"Becoming a God"

>5ft 7 nigger manlet.

Yeah, good luck op.

If I were you I would just lift for strength without caring for bulking or dieting and correct along if I got too fat. You have decent size already and natty the progress on size will be gruel, but the size comes with strength

just so you know, im a grill and would be down to fuck you anytime, OP. looking hottt

My lifting stats are pretty shit for how decent I look, can't even 2 pl8 bench yet
I'm sorry your predisposition to black people is to immediately attack them because of a negative past experience involving someone black, feel bad for these kinds of people
This is sort of where my mind is at right now after reading all these haha Post a pic of yourself so I can see if you're fuckable

>jaw totally changed fucking shape
>from fucking female to actual man's jaw

>roiding for this

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

you look ~15% bf in the right
you could probably bulk until 20%
aim for 1lb a week so you arent putting on too much fat
make shakes with oatmeal, whole milk, and peanut butter
you can pack a lot of easy drinkable calories into that for cheap if you're having trouble getting enough food

bulk

Bulk! You've got at least 'till the end of February/mid March to eat big, work on strength and build muscle.
After that you can cut and still look good for summer.

Basically this , drink 500 ml of milk on top of your regular diet, assuming you're not lactose intolerant.

Other great bulking foods: Eggs, peanut butter, Chili con Carne (or any hot pot style food, really - lentils are great for this sort of shit)

Forgot to add cottage cheese and/or Greek Yogurt (protein fortified varieties like quark or skyr are even better, but usually more expensive).

GOMAD is a very easy way to bulk, as long as you can stomach drinking that much milk a day. The retards here who spend most of their time doing cable flys or just don't lift will tell you different but they don't know shit.
OP you need to bulk. Get fucking fat, stop fucking worrying about how you're going to look for 8 months. When you're done you will out lift everyone at your gym. Then just fucking cut and maintain and you'll look great.

Don't know if bait but I'm biting, I'm all natty, pretty good genetics other than height I'd say, girls dig me, be mad Peanut butter is so dry to me but fuck I'm willing to do almost anything for gains

>predisposition
I don't think you know why this word means you illiterate nigger

>girls dig me
LMAO Manlet delusion

Thanks for the posts, all this helped
>why this word means
Better luck next time, bye

You're literally a nigger I don't even know why you bother lifting

Damn, you sound insecure as fuck.

Looking good man

>tfw they'll never know the satisfaction of taking a white girls virginity and slipping my black dick in them while their fathers shed a tear as I ram his daughter

Your fucking jaw totally changed fucking shape and your going to claim natty? anyways? get the fuck out of here

Your progress is not even good a natty, you fucked up horribly

If you blend peanut butter into a shake it won't be dry. Also buy the 'natural' stuff, meaning no added sugars or hydrogenated oils.

I don't even know why I'm replying to this are people that delusional ? Roids? If I was on gear I wouldn't weigh 146 lbs you dipshit
I'll be on the lookout

GOMAD

just start bulking

no other way around it. gotta eat bit to get big, little nigga

congats on the progress, honestly, you look great; (((adonis belt pls stay omg i'd let you do so much to me)))

seriously i'd say bulk a bit longer, 300 or so cal surplus