CBT: current body thread

Old one is dead edition

What the fuck is that pose? you look like James Wesley from Daredevil

5"10 80kg

He's trying to copy the GOAT. Doesn't really work if you don't have huge arms/pecs though

6'2 180ish.

He's doing the Soulja Boy

One day ;_;

Aside from cutting, are there recommendations on improvements? I plan on cutting starting Feb 1st. I hate the feeling of getting flabby from the winter bulk.

>

kys faget

You still look good but copying poses used by huge guys will only make you seem smaller

Height, weight? Lifts?

nig-ish

Repost:
5"10.5 175 lbs. Just hit 1/2/3/4, starting to cut. Will I look good-ish? Around what weight do you think I should arrive to attain a decent bodyfat%?

6'0, around 180lbs right now
Haven't been in a real gym in months so lifts are shit. (Planet fatness is the only gym near where I stay during holidays)

He's just trying to hide the ugly

Goal body. Many (you too probably) might say that you are still small and shit, but that's all I'm looking for. How much time have you been lifting?

>Aside from cutting, are there recommendations on improvements?
Bulking. Lifting in general.

You're starting to show muscle in your arms and shoulders and possibly traps but it's so minimal that I wouldn't know if I weren't Veeky Forums

Lose bodyfat, lean bulk, work the rest of your body.

I'm very surprised you've hit 1/2/3/4, you don't look like you have much muscle at all. Presumably most of it is bodyfat but your forearms, chest and abs all look undeveloped.

Kill me pls

No ount of lifting will make up for your Numale Baby Face

just lose weight and add more isolations/transition to 4x8 reps or similar. you have the strength, if you want to gain mass it will be easy enough.

Also work shoulders for the love of god.

On the plus side you clearly have lats and thick back

Just switched to this routine after greyskull for 6 months. Now reducing calories every week until I go 2-300 kcal under maintainance and keep at it until summer.

Dude looks like one of those fighting games characters that always leans back too much, hands on hips and probably uses kick based fight style.

3+ years of calisthenics. Dieting is kinda shitty but what you gonna do

Mirin leanness.

Again, 6"1 66kg

>what you gonna do

work out, for the first time in your life hopefully

consensus I got from last thread was stop trying to "bulk"; cut down to 15% bf while keeping lifts the same/slightly improving. if they go down, cut at less of a deficit

>3+ years of calisthenics

great progress either way

also shave this shit

5'9 190 5 years lifting

Did you read my words faggot? I was literally a skeleton, now I'm decent. Maybe the picture doesn't represent it, but you have to use your imagination here.

>now I'm decent

>use your imagination here

Big time

mirin arms

thanks a lot! not as much as most people do in 5 months but I'm happy my chest is starting to get wider than my seemingly unending gut

Youre not decent, you wasted your time. The sooner you realize that, the better. It might get you pissed off at yourself so you finally get your ass to the gym, lift weights and eat properly. Starting out as a skinny is no excuse, I was one too

Does anybody on this board workout? What a bunch of skeletons.

>CBT: autism edition

jesus fucking christ dude, i hope you didn't post that picture anywhere else... actually, i do.

>Gets out of bed and over to his fap station
>CALISTHENICS
>Finishes morning fap, heads to the fridge
>CALISTHENICS
>Eats junk, heads back to fap station
>CALISTHENICS
>Second fap takes longer
>HIIT
>Boots up DOTA2, fails a few times, ragequits
>PLYOMETRICS
>Faps for 5 hours straight the 3rd time
>CARDIO