How does the average Veeky Forumsizen perfom in real life compared to other boards on Veeky Forums?

How does the average Veeky Forumsizen perfom in real life compared to other boards on Veeky Forums?

Skinnyfat Master Race.

tfw not normal

holy shit

set the bar a little low, OP

feels bad

I'm not giving myself the Veeky Forums one. I got 20 more pounds of fat to lose.

>can't even Bingo

And I'm retarded and fat. I bingo'd anyway.

Lots of this stuff is pretty entry level. I wouldn't call myself a normie desu fampai

just realised how fucked i am

till 6 months ago would of had an anti bingo, plan to move out next month

>tfw I was the normie the whole time
Why do I still feel like a socially awkard neet?

I don't go out most weekends due to school work. Never cared much for clubs.
People do give me compliments, but too lazy to go redo.

I had moved out of my parents house but I'm back while I save for a house.
Also, I'm not sure having sex in a public place or trying recreational drugs (besides weed) is really normalfag behavior.

I feel like most of these apply to anyone who isn't on /r9k/

eh

Now lets try the HAES bingo...

I'm more normal that I thought but still not normal enough

* I did move out from my mom's to my dad's for a summer internship, but that was a childhood home before the divorce lol. Probably don't plan on moving out of my mom's again after college unless my job is like out in Colorado.

* I make out with my girlfriend a lot but haven't explicitly been called a good kisser

* I guess I can conversate easily with my friends and some new people but for the most part I just don't care about new people.

* My current relationship is on it's 8th month

* Never went to prom

* After throwing a disastrous small bday party for my 13th or 14th, I never had one again. However, I did spend my last birthday with other people that was actually on black wednesday so we were going out drinking anyways. Also spent NYE with my girlfriend this time, but almost every year I spend it alone.

* I'll go to a bar or club if it's kinda empty and I can order drinks quick, but hate it when it's packed.

how fucked am I?

answer me

Am I doing ok senpai?

blackout except for drugs

Every last one. Feels good, man

almost...

No prom in my country. If you haven't done most of these things by your early or mid 20s you are a weirdo

what does this mean?

If you haven't done most of these things by the age of 20, you're a fucking weirdo (in Europe)

>tfw into exhibitionism
Just a stones throw away from getting there.

I can tick off almost everything not pertaining to girls.

REEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD NORMALFAG

Literally the exact opposite of you.\

TFW no friends, lots of girlfriends.

>Rate me
>Tfw. semi normal, but never focused on relationships with people so most people I know come and go and I treat them as I don't really need them....
>No wonder I am alone

Shit guys, I'm playing dangerous game here.

One day I'm gonna make it and have all of these. One day...

I never played team sports past middle school, so I don't think they count.

I never really wanted to pick a girl up from a bar.

I don't go out most weekends, but when I do I have plenty of fun. Quality over quantity I feel.

No excuse for the concert/festival. Just haven't made much of an effort.

Fit seems to be a rather normal board. (If we're going by op's pic)

Not at all, has nothing to do with being a normie

People start life and continue until its end, my life has changed a lot personally and I went from being a complete normie to where I am today, shit posting on an image board to replace social interaction in life. Only real, social interaction is at work, in the office and when we have a party with the company were everyone gets together.

>tldr.
Former normie
Now a complete loser living on my own in another state away from friends/family and anyone I knew from my old life in another state
Tried to make friends, but I'm 28 now and the people I tried to hang out with were in their early 20s, and pretty much looked at me like i'm a loser in my late 20s...

25 year old virgin and happy

ask me anything mortals.

>25 year old virgin
Why?

>was devoted Christfag in high school, was waiting for marriage for sex
>didn't come out shell till Senior year so social skills are pretty far behind but can manage okay
>studying for 2 degrees but haven't graduated yet so parents don't care
>great dancer and life of party at clubs/bars so EZ pickups but still don't know how to deal the deal
>working 2 jobs on top of school so not much time to go out though

Feels weird, man

>Former normie
This. I have a gf and I do sports so I've got a few friends, but... everything changes once you get older

Check my bingo chart.

Some of the things are big tells.

I dont ask or talk to girls obviously. Never even had a friend that was a girl beyond age 5.
And I have spent all my time during school years at my computer playing with friends i dont have anymore.

Doing other school stuff, workout and music for now. We will see what happens, but I will not compromise my time of great recreational hobbies for a girl that is just gonna be insecure with herself and the world.

Dude, you turn 26, move to another state for a job offer. Start making more money than you've ever had before, but end up alone, sitting at home not thinking oh shit, I wasted a year, working, living my life but not meeting new people., lol feel fucked up, and everyone who knows me online pretty much says you have a chance to be normal again just go meet new people, the thing that sucks is most people don't want to meet anyone new once they have a solid group of friends etc... go to a party, they talk to me, try to get to know me, i am talking to some females, they are asking me if i have another party to go to after this, or where i am going to after party, i am ignoring them, and thinking fuck its leg day tommorow, fuck i have that thing at work in a day or so,

At this point I am just tired of being alone, and not sure if i should just go out more often to meet someone new,.,,,,

So it looks like I need to go on a road trip and lose my virginity. Thanks, Veeky Forums!

Do you want to change it? Do you plan to change it? If so, how?

>he fell for the wait for marriage meme

[spoiler]i did too senpai[/spoiler]

>parents are not proud of you

Why not, user?

Like I said, im just happy because I dont have a belief system in which I need much of anything.

And if I have to play a certain game to be with girls then Im even less intrested.

I never feel alone either so that really helps.
(But I have almost none around me execpt my parents, and I spend most of my waking time in a dark room if i spread them out on a chart. It doesnt stop me from NOT feeling lonley though. )

Normalfag here. /r9k/ please leave

he posts on Veeky Forums

also, checked

I got everyone except goes out most weekends

i have this weird thing where i hate people but am a very social person
like, i easily start conversations, make girls laugh and shit but i hate going out or hanging out with people who are not one of my 5 really close friends

sociable*wtf

Never heard my parents said they are proud of me and wasn't interested in prom

How do people pick up girls at bars/clubs? I've had girls dance into me and eye me up but I just spill spaghetti.

You've never tried alcohol?

Aren't you sad or at least curious you're missing such an important part of life?

I don't think most people would consider it "recreational drug"

Important to you.

Unknown to me.

The only thing I know about relationships are the memes online, movies, my former closest friends GF and him together, my divorced parents and now their new partners at ages of 55+.

What I would want and the way I could see myself in romantic relationships are the good ones shown in some movies/books and thats it.

I trust life will give me a cool story later on no matter what it will be and if its not a romantic kind of relationship with a GF then its something else.

Does anyone else hate their number for partners even though its not that high? I've already accepted that I'm not meant to be with a girl and have a family, but I wish I was, wish I was able to find a girl that's attracted to me for longer then 3 months.

this. I've done pretty much all of these and more (except for 1 year relationship) and i'm still a loser stuck in a dead end job that i take the bus to every morning...

>Important to you.
It's what we're made for.

>I trust life will give me a cool story later
Karma doesn't exist, please don't realise it when it's too late.

I understand you think the world is cruel and unfair and you should live your life like you had a gun to your head every second.

But with my belief system I dont want or need to and it has nothing to do with karma.

And especially nothing to do with any religion.

Go figure.

What does your belief system consist on?

Why don't normies just leave?

Also
>have tried recreational drugs
What if I've gone a bit further than just "trying" some "recreational" drugs? I'm pretty sure some would consider my habits a problem.

Normalfags get out.

You're 25 and never had a job? How are your parents proud of you?

Parental pride is highly contextual. He may have struggled with mental illness or physical disfigurement, been in uni for a long while etc.

here
i have had a job and I'm not certain if my parents are proud of me

>30 year old kv

And I'm still a bit 'spergy, too.

a-am I normal, /f/-Veeky Forums?

>4 boxes not filled in
May as well go to /r9k

where from?

>most people on Veeky Forums are 17-20 years old
>a huge number of people nowadays live with their parents even into mid 20s
>90% of people on fit have moved out of their parents house

right

Curious. Do you guys think Veeky Forums really is more normal than everyone else (which seems weird being a Veeky Forums board and all), or are the normal people just more likely to answer this and skew the results

Explanation: I never fucked without paying, so I guess I count as a virgin. But since I grinded more that 100 hookers, I know how to kiss and could use it irl.
29 years old, 5/10 looks.

>had a girl say she loves you
>mom
jesus, nigga...

fuck off normie

>but I will not compromise my time of great recreational hobbies for a girl that is just gonna be insecure with herself and the world.

legit enough

Veeky Forums probably has more normalfags than most boards due to the subject matter. Just like /pol/ with its atrocious Reddit infestation and /soc/ with its hookup threads. Like this faggot right here .

kek'd

Is this really considered normal though? A lot of people dont party and do drugs every weekend op

that's why I got married BEFORE formally starting my career

I'm also a 25 year old virgin with a board similar to yours

Ask me anything as well i guess. though i doubt anyone cares

maybe your statistics are wrong, senpai

Holy shit

This makes me seem like a fucking Chad and I've NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND

>had a girl say she loves you
Does it count if she lied?

>more that 100 hookers
Wew, how much money have you spent on hookers? $20k?

>This makes me seem like an easy-going guy and I've NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND
I corrected it for you

Same questions: