LINK - Buy or Wait 4 A Dip?

Lads,

Serious Question, I'm trying to decide what to do. I want to buy 20K LINK and have the cash to do so... But will it dip again to around .20 cents? Or should I buy now?

- t. Asshat extraordinaire

>he didn't buy the dip to 20 cents a day ago

why u so slow dude?

Wait for it to go back to 22 cents

Check just cashed today :/

You seriously think it will?

why the fuck would it go back to 22 cents again lmao

Because there's little-to-no news and the fork is impending.

SO wait then?

just buy now, the few cents don't really matter anyway when this shit moons hard.
or wait til it dips again which will happen as long as LINK is contained at this one exchange.

long, mid or short holder?

dumb fucking cunt

Long, not a day trader

do you really think that there would be no news from now till mid november (i assume that's the fork youre talking about)

My man. Telling it like it is.

Then buy now. The difference is inconsequential.

Do you really think LINK won't hit 20-22 cents again over that same time period, at least once?

I bought 20K LINK to upgrade to Major General at $0.27. Though I'm long on LINK.

You know you are playing with fire, don't you? Sergey is Russian and therefor Russian law applies on your post.
This is purely REPROACH and DEFAMATION you are putting on him. You know that's a 5-year minimum jailtime in Russia? Even in Europe and America this will get you JAILED.

I am currently connecting the Links from your IPaddress so i can track you down. The Mossad (Yes, that's the Russian police you dumb fuck) will be informed by some very smart contracts i'll be sending them.
You should'nt provoked me AND Sergey in the first place, you will be an example of what my hidden oracles can do to neets like you.

Watch and learn, you pathetic roach. Also let this be a lesson for all of you. I'll be watching.

R.

Yes. If you haven't worked it out yet this past week, Sergey doesn't give a fuck about the investors. He hardly ever gives updates, and when he does, it's some ambiguous who-gives-a-fuck news. I can only assume that he'll continue spitting in your face for the foreseeable future. Look at some other coins with a similar marketcap, devs are making frequent youtube vids about their vision and plan for the coin, trying to educate the public as to why their coin is worth investing in, and postingseveral twitter updates each day. I'm not saying Sergey should become a fulltime hype man, but he has demonstrated something close to disdain for you linkies

i don't think so, no. I think it hit a new floor. pretty sure that price range was too low for it to be sustainable. but if there's little to no news till the segwit fork then alright I agree it will dip back

pretty sure the pump and dump game will continue as long as there is no news.
now its the week after SIBOS and we will probably get some news from the devs.
as long as there is no new exchanges we will experience pump and dump of LINK.

>Buy or Wait 4 A Dip?
he thinks there will be a dip

I already hold 20K LINK and I'm doubting to sell my stock portfolio and go all in by buying 200K more LINK. But I'm too scared to put all my eggs in one basket.

I also went all in with all my eggs in one basket. kinda scary feel but I believe in the Technology behind Smartcontracts and LINK so I think it was a very smart investment.

Just buy 50% now and buy more if it dips again, otherwise let it rest for some weeks.

Feeling this, thanx user. Will rest now.

We are all in the same 20k LINK Lamborghini, friends.

I'm at 26k LINK

>20k LINK
>getting a lambo
even if LINK reaches $5 you're not anywhere near lambo