How do I tell my boy to stop lifting? He used to be Veeky Forums but is getting big and trashy

How do I tell my boy to stop lifting? He used to be Veeky Forums but is getting big and trashy.

Best way to help him is to duct tape your mouth shut.

fuck offf gains goblin, i hope he leaves you, fat shit landwhale

>He used to be Veeky Forums

SHOO SHOO

Veeky Forums meetup: The B Sides

SHOO SHOO

They all look like manlets...

Why do people do these meet-ups when they know the photos are going to be posted on the board and everyone is going to laugh?

>my boyfriend is my personal doll who i get to control every aspect of his looks, how can i tell him this?

fuck off

He's my son.

Nevar forget.

thanks for clarifying

>>my son is my personal doll who i get to control every aspect of his looks, how can i tell him this?

fuck off

2/10 bait, made me reply. You still a faggot though.

I'm more experienced and know what works. You clearly don't, with respect.

translation
>Im a skinny little girl man and can't stand that my son is beginning to look like the alpha male of the house

exactly, fuck off gains goblin
you probbaly think twink mode is way too jacked

What do you fucking know? You are virgins from Veeky Forums. You don't get to 37 without getting wiser.

Obviously not. Otherwise you would have stopped shitposting on a peruvian alpaca breeding forum atleast 20 years ago, you failure of a human.

>bragging about aging
>insulting people younger than him for using a north korean propaganda anime exhange forum
>not realizing he's getting trolled
Please tell me what it's like oh wise one

sounds like he needs a new dad. it's bad enough you don't try to encourage him to seek self improvement but to discourage it? you're a failure as a role model

Millennials were a mistake

I raised a son, married a woman who used to be good, and have a high paying job with 100+ grand salary without benefits. I'm a fitting individual for the society I was brought in.

I wish my dad encouraged me to lift.
He was too busy fucking dying.

Fuck off, you're a shit dad, I had to arrive at the conclusion that I wanted to improve my life on my own after being left alone in the world.

Fucking gains goblin. Lift lich. Pl8 pirate. Rep reaper.

>no benefits
nice job you fucking cuck, your wife probably left because you never we're chad enough for her you twink

>You don't get to 37 without getting wiser.

This was probably true 300 years ago, but the claim nowadays is dubious, at best. People do the same thing day after day and have watchdog groups that protect and make decisions for them. The world has been childproofed, and I know dozens of people who haven't done anything new or different since high school.

Word that stupid fuck was so fucking selfish
And rep reaver* man

>married a woman who used to be good
>also seeking advice on taiwanese water sign board dedicated to exchange drawings of naked women

>lying to some troll over the internet
What a pathetic faggot you are

>implying you are not a millenial

I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm doing everything right. Perhaps in your teenage rashness you made a wrong choice and committed to it without critically questioning it. Strength doesn't help in modern world. Fashion does. Look at what girls post on facebook - it's almost exclusively scrawny anime-like boyish men.

I meant that it's 100 grand without benefits. With benefits it's easily 120 on a good year. And no, she left me because she became a fucking whore and a cunt, who fucks some street nigger, because "I'm too busy exploring clothing stores".

There is some truth to what you say, but you are clearly under 25. Otherwise you would know that even two seemingly identical days can be vastly different and teach you, and change you as a person. When I discovered that reebok was actually a better choice than nike, I almost went into an anaphylactic shock.

I know it's hard to believe, but some people on this site are actually successful.

Okay, I'm done trying to have a rational discussion with you guys, maybe grow up and then we'll talk.

Veeky Forumsggot can't get out of banana republic to stop his wife from cheating on him, thinks he knows how to get his kid to be attractive to women

more at 11

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're wife literally left you because you are a closet faggot, if you care more about clothing then your bitch does, just admit to yourself you'd rather be smoking pole

>girls post random shit on kikebook
>basing your life choices on these memes
>m-muh critical questioning
You are probably the dumbest person I've ever seen. Also browsing 4chins literally means that you were not successfull in life - otherwise you wouldn't post here (unless you're a neet).

fuck you
i'm done here.

AND THEY RUN WHEN THE SUN COMES UP
ALIVE
FOR A WHILE
NO CHOICE
GOTTA FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE WILD

>my good wife left me
>n-no guise, I really know what g-girls want. l-look at le fb post
Lmao

bye, hopefully your next wife doesn't end up fucking your son because he's not off at baby gap you little bitch

Maybe if you knew about some of the teenage pussy I was pulling, you wouldn't talk like that. But whatever.

She's a cunt, but she used to be very sweet.

you were done before you even posted this thread, you were done when you let yourself get cucked because you'd rather look at clothes and you want to instill your same exact cuckold values into your kid? get fucked

Lmao at ur life, cuck

Hope your son realizes he can do better than you and leaves you in a nursing home

Last time it happened he got his dick slapped. I'm not stupid, I create authority in the house.

>37
>pulling teenage pussy
yeah you sound real successful m8, the only reason you're fucking 12 year olds is because real women out of highschool aren't interested in the fact you drop stupid amounts of money on clothes at abercrombie

They are sixteen - perfect age for a woman to have sex.

LAST TIME?!?
JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE EITHER THE EPITOME OF KEKS OR A TROLL

I mean it wasn't a wife, just a girl I had - or were going to have. And guess what it's the clothes that did it. Certainly not his awkward bulky muscles.

he's going to fuck you next if you keep this pretty boy metrosexual fag shit up

I doubt it haha. His penis is still in recovery mode. Don't ask how I know either.

>reddit the thread
holy shit

Are you married and maybe have children together? Then you need marriage counselling so you don't break up your family over this.

Is this just some guy you're dating? Then stop dating him if he's not what you want anymore.
Think about it: How would you like it if you started doing $SOMETHING that you like, and he told you 'knock that off, I liked you the way you were before $SOMETHING'? You'd be offended, feel like he's a controlling jerk. Don't be that way with him. Tell him the truth, be honest, but it's his choice and not yours to 'control' his life.

>tfw someone hijacks your thread
We are amused

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

ThisWhat's the mom look like? If she's milf material I'd be glad to step in as new dad.