Yohimbine

Hi Veeky Forums, /k/ here for a visit.

2 years or so I used yohimbine and dropped like 40 pounds in 2 months using a guide I found on Veeky Forums. I checked the sticky and couldn't find it.

Plx help, will answer any /k/ related questions while I'm here.

Other urls found in this thread:

yohimbine.emgsites.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many guns do you have user?

I am currently taking 20mg at 240lbs with intermittent fasting...

Good luck - maybe google yohimbine calculator...
I think I read somewhere about 0.8mg/kg of bodyweight... But I can't remember for sure & you have to work up to it over a few days to avoid side effects iirc

Why does it seem like cz has surpassed sig in terms of quality?

1911 is a meme gun

Actually that would be way too high
Maybe it's 0.08mg/kg max

Be careful & do your own research user

You don't want to die over shitty advice

Fuck off Commie.

take out a knife, stab your Yohimbine HCL powder, from the tip of the blade take a heaping mound, kind of like you would snort of cocaine. that should be sufficient.

15 I think
They haven't, it's just a /k/ meme. CZs are excellent shooters, they just dont have the level of polish as a Sig
Especially in 9mm :^)
Dont threaten me with a good time.

No it hasn't (are you high)

No it's not

Not even op

Cool

I stopped counting after 50...

im not even kidding

i do it daily

>le grandpa kept this gun in his ass and handed it down to me gun
>not carry-able
Yes, yes it is. It's better than nothing, I guess.

1911 for me is a range gun, although i do carry a p238 pretty frequently.
God bless
Nice user, stop by /k/ and post in an arsenal thread sometime.

how old are you and do you experience any pains around your heart area?

I am around the same weight age 53 suing the same dose... after 30 mins I took another ten mg (has a 36 miniute half life of elimination) next day felt some sharp pinching pains around my heart

I know it raised BP by constricting blood vessels so maybe I have some blockages on my heart blood vessels.. be careful

was using this stuff

I don't shoot pistols often. Thinking about making a glawk from an 80% lower.

I mean as a project it's cool, but for practicality just grab a leo trade in or a cheaper one off armslist.

Apparently you have never heard of own hybrid holster

I have carried my 1911 on numerous occasions

I have better carry guns & prefer the 1911 for target practice - but if it's all you have a 1911 is better than any full size 9mm doublestack for concealability due to its narrow profile... Unfortunately it is not without some drawbacks like limited capacity, weight, large size & pointy parts that can be uncomfortable

But a .45cal hole is pretty good at taking the will to fight out of people

Did you lose muscle on yohimbine too?

I don't lift, so I couldn't tell you.

>says yes it is
>proceeds to list reasons why it's a bad idea
Listen, I know everyone wants to do their patriotic duty and pretend to like the 1911 platform but there's no reason to spend that much money on something that other guns do better for less.
Inb4 counterexamples
Yes you can spend more money on shittier guns. That's not the point. The point is, for the price you can do better for whatever task you want and sometimes get two for two different tasks.

I'm 42

I took 5mg for a month then took 10mg for 2 months

Took 15mg for 2 days then went to 20mg
Just last week

I drink it with coffee or a caffiene pill so I do get some occasional jitters or weirdness... But it seems to be less everyday
I'm not sure if it's just paranoia over dosing higher than manufacturer instructions though (psychological) rather than any low blood pressure issues

I did stop taking it for a week to see if I had any side effects of withdrawal... But I didn't either

Be careful though

332- 240ish

>muh stopping power
Then use a 357 or 44 magnum

>patriotic duty
Lel

You brought up the cost not me...

There are better carry guns & there are much worse ones too

But if it's what you have, it's better than anything else.

I wouldn't bother using this stuff above 20% bodyfat when you could easily get by using just caffeine.

It makes things easier, but it's an unnecessary health risk at higher weights.

Op here, I never had any problems with it, I do have a very high tolerance to most drugs though.

Carrying a full size 1911 is a bitch, but the most important thing about carrying is actually doing it. Being comfortable with your gun makes it easier to carry every day. I know a dude that carries an FNX45 with the threaded barrel and an RMR.

I absolutely agree that 1 gun doesn't fit all occasions btw

I much prefer carrying my bodyguard over anything else... (unless I'm planning on getting in a shootout - then it would be time to up gun a bit & have a rifle handy)

I want a simple, cheap, good quality Glock to keep at my house in case of an intruder. I live in liberal heaven Massachusetts, thoughts no what I should buy?

yohimbine.emgsites.com

But I really don't think you need it at your bodyfat level.

I think you already said it

Glock 17,19 (9mm) ,21(45acp) or 20 (10mm) if you can handle the crazy recoil

Probably Glock 17 or 19 unless you get a deal on it gen3 (better finnish) or gen4 (more ergonomic)

Not 600 nitro express

Op here, I believe MA has capacity restrictions, but I'm not sure so please check yourself. The answer is a Glock 17, loaded with quality defensive ammo such as Speer Gold Dots, and a weapon mounted light such as a Streamlight TLR-1 or a Surefire x300.

This is it, thank you very much.
Bodyguard trigger is atrocious, I had one before my p238.

I just like that I can carry it in my underwear without a belt plus it was cheaper than any sig

The trigger is supposed to suck on a dao gun... so you don't shoot someone on accident my Tiger lcr is better but it's the same idea

Pretty sure that's why New York cops now have 12lb trigger glocks...

Ruger LCR

Fucking autocorrect

>15 guns

holy moly

What's the similarities between it's "high" compared to caffeine?
I'm 180 at 6'5" and could use help losing fat on my torso but I get panic attacks with caffeine, tea and a little soda is fine but coffee fucks me up.

15 guns is less than a new Rolex though, guns are cheap
My J-frame is DAO and the trigger doesn't suck. Bodyguard is S&Ws least shootable gun hands down.

A j- frame is still wider, has only 5 shots & is harder to conceal

It's only real advantage is it could be fired multiple time from inside a pocket

As in anything else, it all comes down to personal preference...

A bad trigger may matter if your shooting someone at 30ft+

At a real personal defense scenario say at arms length it won't matter

you're looking for this image and the website, btw

I already do intermittent fasting for 14-15 hours a day. Do I have to take caffeine with it? Do I have to work-out 40-60 more minutes afterwards?

I work nights, so I would take the yohimbine at 11:30-12 after waking up, then take BCAAs at 12:45 and workout at 13:30. Would eat at 15:40 or 17:20 depending on it being cardio or lifting day. No caffeine.

Would this work?

How long after yohimbine do the side-effects pass? Irritability, etc? Hours? I'm wondering if I would still be cranky at 17:40, when work starts.

Thanks!