Getting fit-shamed

These people walk up to you and say

>S-sir..., your, uh, your fit, haha....., it's not "ef-fay", uhhh, you're too big to, you know, wear "ef-fay" clothes like us, yeah...

How do you react?

>implying I'm not /fita/

>be fit
>get fa
>fuck their mums
feels good senpai

is this some sorta homosexual mens club thing?

like signalling if you're top or bottom?

I let them suck my dick. If one of them is real lucky, I'll be their daddy.

If you mean Veeky Forums in the sense of Veeky Forums and not fashionable you are fags

>hey whered the other guy in the group go?
>who..you mean dylan?
>yeah
>oh he said he had to go to church

Are you guys One Direction? My sister loves your shit.

>people buying expensive shit
>some limited sneaker, designer jeans, designer shirt, hermes belt, some street wear collabo limited edition bullshit
>be fit, buy simple cheap clothes at H&M for example
>look better than those idiots

It is the same shit like with women. They buy shoes for hundreds of dollars with a red bottom, no man cares about this shit. Only other women care. These Veeky Forums idiots buy expensive shit, no one cares about it except othe Veeky Forumsggots.

So many of Veeky Forumss threads involve putting down other groups of people. It's like the only way you guys can feel positive about yourselves is if you're comparing yourselves to fatties, or hipsters, or Veeky Forums, or beta cucks
It's definitely a sad lifestyle and it says a lot about where you actually fall in a social hierarchy. Perhaps you're so close to the bottom that you need these threads to remind yourself that at least there's one group underneath you. The fact that you're so intrigued with Veeky Forums or any other alternative groups goes to show how deprived of validation you are in real life that these threads are the only way you can maintain faith that you're not a loser

Shut up, Veeky Forums hipster beta cuck

You would never say this to me in real life, you don't have the social skills to deal with the ensuing conflict tactfully
You would look at me from a distance, say derisive things about me in your head, and then go home alone and post in the Veeky Forums feels thread

>this is what effay fags believe
I would give you one look and you'd piss your rick owens cargos faster than you could blink the mascara out of your eyes faggot

>I would give you one look and you'd piss your rick owens cargos faster than you could blink the mascara out of your eyes faggot

BTFO

skadoodle on the right

*tips limited edition $500 fedora*

>I would give you one look and you'd piss your rick owens cargos faster than you could blink the mascara out of your eyes faggot

Veeky Forums BTFO

include me in the screencap

So the primary difference between Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums is how sassy our respective homosexuals are?

being very fit automatically makes everything you wear fa

Veeky Forums Eternally blown the fuck out

but being fa doesn't make you fit.

fit reigns supreme

daily reminder

kek

thats so not frat bro

Hahahaha

[ ] not rekt
[X] rekt

Or maybe those people that are shamed are legitimately disgusting.

>40029907

WILL Veeky Forums EVER RECOVER?

Except for the ones dressing in a basic manner, like the dude on the left, they all look utterly fucking ridiculous.

I'm not a social theorist, but on an anthropological level wouldn't the main functions of fashion be social? Like fitting in, displaying status, reflecting the best of your values and lifestyle etc.

Their fashion sense does nothing of the sort. It doesn't resonate with anyone other than themselves.

Just pick them Up and spin them around a bit then put them Down gently. Usually pisses these manlets really off

Is it just me or is Veeky Forums not fashionable at all
I feel like normies laugh in their head when they see anyone dressing like Veeky Forums does, I know I do

Wow, I've seen their standing group pic many times before and thought how dumb they look, but when they're walking they don't actually look so bad.

The one on the far left has straight up tits
the guy next to him is wearing a purse and...ladies shoes?

What is even going on here

You are correct but most guys here have nothing else going on for them apart from the fact that they can point at slightly more loserish people and say "well at least im not him!!1" so you will be mostly ignored

They all look 17.
Are you people here also 17?
Is that why this board is so bad?

>tfw you pronounce it "fah"

Most of Veeky Forums is just the male equivalent of the "basic bitch".Lift, have no hobbies, autistic and does not get invited to parties. Veeky Forums, of couse, also love ripping on other people style/lifestyle when they were the most basic inevergetlaid - blue jeans and white tshirt with sneakers outfit.

I in no way defend Veeky Forums because the board is total infested with 16 year old kids that can't dress for shit (and they're weak too, so it's even worse than fit)

>lifting is not a hobby

I know you are a little bitch that lets society demand what you have to do in life just by the fact that you are Veeky Forums.
But if I didn't, then I would know it from the fact that you consider lifting not a hobby.
It's per definition a hobby just like any other and just because you think the average retard in society will tell you it's "boring" or "dull" it doesn't mean that we have to think that way.

Yes, this board is mostly filled with teenagers and retards, but by spouting the shit you just did you don't make yourself look any better.

holy fucking SHIT

WHERE DO I KNOW THIS PERSON FROM. SOUCE

Ignore them.

Found the fatty.

His name is Hugh

Hugh mungus

Just out of interest. Do those people actually think they look good or is this some sort of troll?

I know, right? How on earth can a skinny guy have such boobies?

the guy 2nd from the left really fucking bothers me. He's wearing pants but they stop a few inches to high and then he's not wearing any socks, you just see too much.

If he was wearing shorts and you saw his legs that would be normal but with what he's wearing it's like he's purposely going out of his way to try and show off his ankles, like those womens tops that have a boob window except instead of being sexy its autistic. A fucking ankle window.

Veeky Forums btfo yet again

Lol, Veeky Forums is far more toxic

RIP Veeky Forums

#rekt

"ok"

Trying to look attractive by buying expensive clothes

vs

Trying to look attractive by putting in hard work and dedication in the gym and kitchen for years

Is it still even a question what is superior

Its literally short-term materialistic satisfaction vs long-term health benefits and gained discipline

Moobs and skinny faggot with purse look least autist of them all, at least they're talking to each other.
Wog in the middle looks pretty cool.
Dude on the right looks like he's about the beat the shit out of someone.

yeah that kinda annoyed me too

>FF15.jpg

>mfw

I somewhat agree but if you wear dress shoes for work save some money and go buy a $500 pair and I guarantee you will never wear anything else

It looks like school shooter chic

Keked and checked

Kekaroonies

look like faggots

>Moobs and skinny faggot with purse look least autist of them all, at least they're talking to each other.
Wog in the middle looks pretty cool.
Dude on the right looks like he's about the beat the shit out of someone.

Check out the sleeve length on the shirts.

Long sleeves = autistic?

Kek.

This is what people from Veeky Forums look like? Do they actually think they look good?

Relevant.

what the fuck was the point of screencapping those 2 replies

R O A S T E D
O
A
S
T
E
D

Veeky Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

larf

This. All of these people look like tryhard animu characters. This was from a Veeky Forums meet-up. There's a picture of all of them lined up, and it just looks terrible because none of them are attractive or wearing the right fit.

>shops at H&M
You might as well start wearing affliction and Ed Hardy

2nd guy isnt THAT bad
>sees ankles and shoes
I take that back..

>second from left

me

> The fact that you're so intrigued with Veeky Forums or any other alternative groups goes to show how deprived of validation you are in real life

Veeky Forums isnt one person and being intrigued with a subset of people does not in any way mean everyone involved need threads to push themselves as superior.

see

a peasant is afraid to don the robes of a king. this does not mean the king's fashion sense is out of touch, it means the peasant lacks the brass to live as a king

benis

BTFO

this wasnt even that funny, why is everyone replying to it?

t.Veeky Forumsggot

this post and all of the posts replying to it are part of a small groups psyop and social experiment on controlling people through memes.

no I hate Veeky Forums just as much as everyone else, but this was an average post at best, he called them faggots, so what? every other post on here is calling someone a faggot so what makes this one so special

>everyone in this pic

shut it down.

GAS GAS GAS the Veeky Forums faggots

You're not wrong at all, but it's fun to pick on others.

please include me in the screencap

"ef ay" more like "what a gay" lmao

Fucking rekt

Looks like wannabe ffxv main cast lmao

hello r/Veeky Forums. Include me in screencap

DEATH TO MUSLIMS