Post your number 1 physical flaw

>pic related, but not as bad
I have a pretty aesthetic face but genetically loose neck skin. I look like absolute garbage when viewed from any angle but straight on.

How much can cutting bf% help with this?

acne at age 32

sometimes I'm grateful though because without it id be the most arrogant sumbitch in the world

big dick

>post your number 1 physical flaw
one calf is visibly thicker than the other. other than that i have no flaws.

Why don't you stop living in 1910 and just go to a doctor and remove the loose skin like any sane person who is bothered by it would? This must be the cheapest shit ever too.

Inceldom is a natural result of nature's prerogative. Women's sole purpose is that they are hardwired by nature to filter for good genes (top 20%) and discard the rest. This leads to constant improvement of the species. The good ol' days when every unattractive incel loser was able to find a loyal virgin wife to breed with was an aberration, and merely the result of social conditioning. We are going back to the natural status quo.

A neck lift is like $5k. I plan on doing it, but have to save up the money

I'm too short and too wide

At least I have broad shoulders I guess

you are turbomanlet

Loose neck skin have nothing to do with genetics. You simply have the same caracther flaws as your familly.
What you eat, the way you speak, your posture and you activity level all effect loose skin. stay hydrated and lift heavy weights.

>wide hips

This

I'd take almost any other flaw why did I have to have this one?

Wide hips made worse by perma-love handles from when I was overweight. Went from 200 to 140 to 150, stayed around 150 for 3 years or so, slowly made my way to 160 over the past year, still hasn't changed.

Recessive jaw. Also I'm fat.

Trips of truth. Too bad lich's don't exist.

Number 1 flaw? It's tough to choose between my bad teeth, small dick, or short height.

My teeth color, but i have been told that im attractive by a few girls so guess im okay.

aesthetically:

Fucking gyno. I'll have this shit cut out.

functionally:

Very high femur to torso ratio, which makes squats extremely weird and hard.

>your number 1 physical flaw
manlet

nothing can fix that

I have gyno but it's not that big of a deal. I'll go under the knife to get that shit fixed as soon as I have enough money to do so.

But I do have kyphosis pretty bad and it's not just shitty posture from playing too much vidya. It's scheuermann's disease which is when your spinal discs grow the wrong way. It can be fixed with surgery but if I were to have surgery I would probably never be allowed to lift again. So I am pretty fucked.
I have two choices. I can get surgery to solve the problem but never lift again or don't get it and live with backpain and a disgusting looking rounded back.

uneven traps