Most aesthetic race

Are Asians the new god tier lifting race? At my gym the top dogs are the korean chad crew

>most aesthetic race
Not even up for debate.

>most aesthetic race

Not even up for debate

is this the lizard guy from suicide squat?

forever and always

>Doesnt know Will Smith when he sees him
Nigga, did you even watch the movie?

Ronald D. Coalman the best natty bodybuilder, sent to us by God himself to teach us how to get swole by lifting light weights and eating chicken smothered in BBQ sauce

whoever is the most aesthetic is the person who works the hardest/longest give or take whatever good or shit genes you got from your parents. race doesnt matter (in this scenario anyway)

YEAAAAAAH BUDDY

looking natural looks sustainable and healthy which also looks better

How can they be god tier if they have tiny dicks? Seriously.

meh you sure about that

Yeah but he is like 5'1'' (also know as asian average height) so any dick would look huge on him

>Ugly undefined Down Syndrome Face
Nah

Is this the guy that's got /mu/ all flustered because he's banging their waifu of the week?

>Crusher thread

Crush 'em

/mu/ got cucked pretty hard. They started waifuing the singer to Kero Kero Bonito who has a innocent, J-pop kind of aesthetic.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQBkCrpWOg

Then they found out she's dating a guy who calls himself "the crusher" and has an instagram dedicated to sex "memes" and pictures of his bulge in spandex.

Pretty hilarious, this guy is the epitome of fit instagram douche.

Most surreal moment of my life when the keyboard player looked like someone I knew from school (not well because he was in the year above me) and I had to look it up just because I couldn't believe how uncanny the resemblance was and it turned out to actually be him.

lmfao

wtf? did he really get semi and take a pic? u cant tell me that shit is flaccid.

He's tiny so his average dick looks bigger than it is.

Yeah.. such a huge cock.

yeah, you've seen bigger right?

at least this is proof that this dude wiggles his dick around until he gets a semi and then takes the picture, which of course begs the question: how autistic can one person be?

This is unreal.
I can't stop laughing.

>cut

Asian genetics usually suck for aesthetics brah.

Black genes are where it's at. Round, full muscle bellies, natural v-tapers and shit.

>1 week of getting on a routine
I'll look like this in no time. That's easily obtainable natty. Real aesthetic too. 1 year out, baby.
>6 months of routine
He's fucking juicing. Who could honestly believe that guy is natty??? You'd have to train 8 years to look like that
>1 year of training
Achievable natty. Nobody programs their routine correctly. I could have it in two years of knowing what I'm doing.

Yeah he definitely fluffs himself. Compare to .

Honestly this dude's obsession with showing his cock is well past the point of weird. Pic related. Like yeah I'm gonna dedicate half of this instagram pic to a close up of my cock.

He's referring to killer croc

lmao not even close

Veeky Forums how do I become this alpha??? not even joking please help

>ugly af
>short
>small frame
>had to inject to have any kind of mass
u mirin that?

He's a fucking Chinese or Viet so of course he's gonna look like the rear end of a dog.

none of those matter if you have an alpha mindset.

right now he's banging an english/japanese popstar shown here
and pic related is his sidebitch, a camwhore on twitch who is completely head over heels for him even after he dumped her

Impressive, very nice

What's up with his yoga pants?

Hahaha

There's no way this faggot is serious lmao what the fuck

"alpha midset" keep telling yourself that bro. Definitely not manlet cope

underrated

Pls pls pls be bait

I want to lick all of that.

This board is a fucking carnival of fucking morons

>fucking
>fucking

>>>/reddit/

>ywn proudly rock a hard on during your workout

not aesthetic
toned as fuark, how do i get abs like that?

>grits w/ cheese and eggs
>chicken breast and burger patties with bbq sauce

the key to getting swole like our natty king coleman

Did you drop a plate on your head during your 2nd 6 months of lifting?

Nah, just followed the shit advice of shit lifters with shit programming. When I got the shit results I kind of woke up because there were other natties making good gains. It was my own fault.

Fortunately, I stumbled on a few different methods and tweaked it to my own goals.

Got one of my lifts from advanced to world class in 2.5 months.

After that, things have been much easier. I can gain lean mass very quickly, and have a very good system for both raw strength gains and relative strength gains.

Nobody can hand you the info. You have to dig yourself and see what works for you. That's some of what I've learned.

lol your brosplit sucks and you just finished noob gains
That physique is attainable natty if your 5'4 with incredible trap genetics

>covering ugly face with phone
kek nice try asian masculinity. Also 95 percent asians are underweight and manlets.

Dude's half Morrocan though, probably why he's so toned and has such a big dick (confirmed to be big by his gf and side bitch)

Would you let him spot you on bench?

XEX

Switched up periodization on my compounds