This place has gone to hell.The catalog is full blown cancer

This place has gone to hell.The catalog is full blown cancer.

(((They))) don't want you to get stronger.

I took a year or two off from this board (sometimes lurking fraud) and every thread is depressing. Maybe its a psyop to lower fits test levels

And you're making it better by posting this, right?

Saged

Youre right lets not address the problem and let the board become even shittier than it already is

not op
So this thread should probably propose solutions.
>report fartposters that way mods are significantly more likely to ban them

Threads that need to be reported:
Can't stand this cunt
Sips/first sip
Mike Patton threads
manlet/lanklet
vegan threads
multiple CBT threads
stop doing X threads
homo threads

do your part to make Veeky Forums great again

Agreed, since /r9k/ migrated here it's been a complete and utter shit hole, glad I don't have the desire to come back here except for checking cbt's, although this place really did help at the start of my fit journey, I'm thankful for that, but it's only getting worse here and it's become more of a detriment for me to visit this place, i'm better off without it.

where else can i go to talk about Veeky Forums stuff?

So post fitness advice and stop avoiding threads because no one in them knows what they're doing

Sometimes I feel like I'm ending threads because of straight to the point advice and some 18 year old dyel just wants to shit up the place with sips. Either way, take what you want from here but consider it mostly a way for you to motivate and keep your mind on Veeky Forumsness related material.

>I come to Veeky Forums because I enjoy weightlifting and sometimes talk about weightlifting outside of shitposting

What now mods

Dunno, the bodybuilding forums are pretty good but they've deteriorated over the years too, haven't been there in a long time. Most people who make it don't come back to these places anyway, just focus on the lifting itself - most people who browse this board are DYEL teens on their first month of lifting who think they know everything, you're better off just lonewolfing it.

This, I just come here for the CBT's and motivational/progress threads to get me amped for lifting, anything else and you're just wasting your time and lowering your test from all these >tfw no gf threads.

normies found Veeky Forums in 2012 and it's all been down hill form there.

this tbqh

you know what you're totally right, this will be my last post on Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums has been overrun by /r9k/ and it is a total shithole

"This is what women want"

SAUCE

Normies ruined Veeky Forums

I SECOND THIS

normies communicating over the internet will ruin civilization.

Cancer the disease, or cancer the astrological sign?

i have my filter push shit threads to the top of Veeky Forums so i can easily report them

How?

I use a neural network to calculate the level of memes in the op post and picture.

It turned to shit once quad left. He was the last respected trip.

People here have no clue.

filter settings in catalog

No, people who use the word normies ruined Veeky Forums, please fuck off back to your containment board.

Nice!

T H I C C threads aswell

unhealthy aspirations for women don't belong on a fitness board

>Unhealthy aspirations

If I could pick one woman she'd be on my list of ideal bodies.

That's a good list.