What are some Veeky Forums names for a cat? I need to ensure this animal grows into the most Chad of felines...

What are some Veeky Forums names for a cat? I need to ensure this animal grows into the most Chad of felines. Also post Veeky Forums approved cat exercises to get him joocy, as well as your Veeky Forums pets.
>Inb4 cats aren't Veeky Forums
> it's the only pussy we get around here
(No homo)

Lion-O

Cats are for /lgbt/ and Veeky Forums.

Biscuit

Also buy a weighted vest for him and do tactical hunting simulations. Drill that sucker.

Vincent

Slip some whey into his food and make sure he wears keeps plenty of play time for maximum gains

scooby

How about lio-no

Never fucking reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread.

While biscuit is cute, I feel the name will lead to him permabulking and pursuing a career in powerlifting, and losing any chance of being aesthetic

His gains will be unnatural though

(Dom) Meowzetti

Chad. He looks like a Chad.

Maximus or Titus

CHAD SLEEPS and looks CUTE while SNOWBALL chases MICE and stays OUTSIDE

Already had a white cat named Max, I don't want to put the pressure of filling those boots (with the fur) on this one

Hans Mewber.

Holy shit that cat is fucking cute OP.

>how about lio-no

Alright, fucker. How about these:

Brick Ironfur
Beefsteak
Chunk
Dozle (the most Veeky Forums of the Zabi family)
Magnus

He's sleeping his 20 hours for maximum gains. Static Paw holds for dat grip strength. Gonna be fuarkin joocy

Destroyer.

Or Cookies. And every time you give him food you ask if Cookies is ready.

Meemo

post more pis of that sweet pussy please

Scrimpton

But cookies leads to the same problem as biscuit, and no cat of mine will be a powerlifter. If he's gonna tomcat he needs vascularity and shreds, female cats never ask about max deadlift.

Here's boipucci.
Meemo isn't chad enough

Leo, Titus, Pollux

>cat
>Veeky Forums
Spotted the beta DYEL with low test

Jack cause jack3d

Shut up faggot and leave Veeky Forums forever, I don't want to see your threads ever here again

>tfw if I was a mod i'd make Veeky Forums great again

Confirmed for hating cats because it reminds you of your atrocious deadlift form.

Sgt. McCato .

Steve French

Never reply to me or my wife's son ever again

cats are ambush predators, what matters is their environment.
put up bird feeders, hedges, pond and generally make a wildlife friendly garden. my cat generally leaves the birds alone but the field mice that eat the stale bread and seed i put out she gets 2-3 a week, last year she also had a huge black rat, frog from our pond, a tiny lizard(bloody rare in britain) and 2 stoats, also finally a mole, how she got an animal that lives 99% of its time underground i have no idea

I feel like he could get farther up than just Sarge though.

I don't want him to be a calisthenics fag though, he's gonna be a mass monster

Jack is a common cat name though, he needs to stand out from the pack

Mike Patton so he's as big as the natty king of Veeky Forums, and boy that is pretty big!

Thundercat

Taco cat.
Cataco.
Cat1
1cat
Acat
Cat o fluff
Cat of cats
Catomatic
Cat-you-see-what-I'm-trying-to-do-here
Coat
Cattle
Drone
Kahtuh
Destroyer of furniture
Rat Catcher 1
Rat Catcher 2
Rat Catcher 3
Sunlight absorber
Wee little cat
Catastrophe
Tac
Atc
Tca
Tick tack
Are you a cat or are you a can't?
Americat
Catt
Caat
CCat
xat
cet
sat
tac
tec
Set, Egyptian god of foreigners and war.

Uh oh. Quick, somebody call Horus!

You missed
>catapult

>xat
Did you assume xer gender?

Mike Pet-ton?

More /k/ than Veeky Forums but mauser sounds like mouser

Thunpurrcat

You also missed catillac

Most of those names are shit. You have the same ammount of creativity as JK Rowling when she wrote what was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects?all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>But at least the books are ggood though!
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

Chungus

Kjott (shut)

Means meat in Norwegian

10/10 would pet, he looks like a lil softie

OP, just name him Chad you know you want to.

Is he a ragdoll?

Rumo

No idea, he's not mine. Mine is a far more majestic beast (pic related). It's a friend's who is having trouble finding a name.

They are normies so Chad won't due, nor will Thad.

I am Canuck, and do not know how to pronounce that

how many pairs of shoes do you own?

Fucking leaf

>nor will Thad

Call him Castle.

>fucking baller name
>also the surname of the fucking punisher
>vaguely looks like a cat pun
>just all round 10/10

Families place, not just mine. But still a few if you count walking shoes, work boots, gym shoes, snowboard boots.

> a fucking leaf
Ftfy

That just might work, castle is a consideration

Rich Pawna