Ive been lifting for nearly 5 years now and I'm turning 30 soon

Ive been lifting for nearly 5 years now and I'm turning 30 soon.

Where the hell is my girlfriend and why am I still a virgin?

Pic related: Pretty woman that would be nice to have as a GF

I'm 36. get mires everyday. they lose interest in the 1st or 2nd time we chat.

it was easier when I wasn't trying to improve myself and just did pick-up routines.

Lifting doesn't cure autism.

Why do women automatically disregard me because of my lack of social skills?

I do everything else in my power to look appealing, lift, stay lean, eat healthy, clear skin, nice teeth, dress well. But women just give me this "look" anytime they hear me speak like I am a freak. Any that have gone further than that have cut off contact when they find out I have no friends.

I just don't understand; why do women care so much about social skills and if you have friends?

I just can't win man, I'm so tired of this shit. Is a woman like pic related too high standard or something? She's one of the women that stopped responding to me when she found out I had no friends.

I'm white btw. Had a feeling I'm going to get people assuming I'm Indian or Asian. Just wanted to clear that up.

Women don't want to have to explain to their friends and family that their boyfriend has no friends and is a socially retarded autist.

It's a major red hurdle which you could only ever get over if the women you're chasing has no friends herself, which is extremely rare for a female.

because people with zero friends have been known to be creepy fucks. the older u get the harder it is to justify why nobody likes you. it just screams something is off with you

Anyway i also don't understand why u keep telling ppl u have no friends. first couple dates and a fuck doesn't involve other ppl
start lying

as soon as humans started living together in tribes, or communities, social skills became attractive. because if you live in a community then communicating well and getting along with people is a big advantage.

figure out what's wrong with you. read for example "No more mr nice guy". There's a free pdf on Google. It might or might not at all suit you but maybe you get some ideas of your psychology at least. For me I started seeing what I do wrong so that I can change it on the spot and not be so weird. Helped a lot.

Some tips straight away: actually talk to people. while you do that, seem welcoming, smile, don't cross your arms, look people in the eyes but break the eye contact after a few seconds and then look back again so you don't stare. just be positive, welcoming. and talk about whatever. "where are you from, what are you doing, what are you guys talking about, what do you think about this news or that or that". Throw in jokes if you have them. But think about your jokes also. Before, my jokes used to be me insulting someone else, and then laughing at me "humiliating someone else", while I actually was just mean. I thought about myself and realized I was an asshole and started joking about stuff without attacking anyone.

You need to find friends also. Join classes where you believe 30 year olds will hang out. Maybe old fraternity get togethers. Sports clubs, anything. Talk to people at the gym or classes. Ask them if they wanna grab a beer. Go for people that seem similar to you, same age, style etc. Friends will give you confidence just by being there. You'll feel better. And when you talk to girls they'll get a better wibe of you.

Talk to girls. Talk to people. Get hobbies where you talk to people, or start talking to people in your current hobbies.

You're clearly doing something Wrong at the moment. So you need to Change yourself if you want another outcome.

If this is true I am truly fucked.

They ask me, I find it hard to lie about such a thing, I guess they ask because they notice my social awkwardness and how I never talk about friends. It generally comes up in conversation when they ask me about something m, it generally relates to friends.

Example:
Her: Have you gone to X?
Me: No I have not.
Her: How come? It's fun.
Me: Ah eh I don't have anyone to go with.
Her: haha what don't you have any friend haha???
Me: No, not really heh.
Her: really? Surely...I don't know anyone who has absolutely zero friends
Me: well I do have friends on the internet that I've played online games with in the past but that isn't really friends
Her: online what?

Kill me

>30 years old
>making this post on Veeky Forums

i understand everything know

But I've done sociology classes back in university and they at the whole tribe bullshit is nonexistent in modern urban societies.

I've read tons of books on self improvement and I understand them but I have no idea how to apply them successfully. It seems like such an overwhelming task, an overwhelming task that I don't think normal people with successful social and sex lives even do....so why should I?

nah m8 you're fucking up
Example:
nigga just say nah I've been busy at work or some shit and then comment "hey maybe you can take me on our next date"
then change conversation

even if you only have friends online just tell the bitch they are out of town for work.
shes not your gf. your goal is to get some dates and fuck her. not tell her your life-story and your social status.
become a good liar or you're fucked

>this thread again

no one gives a shit about your lifts
no one gives a shit about how long you have been lifting for.

Its all about looks. Post a pic with timestamp and if you are jacked and shredded you win.

But i can guarantee you, you still look like shit so dont even bother replying to this.
lmao at all these incels "i have b-been lifting for 5-5 years now!".
Kek and you still look like shit with an ugly face.

I hate people that lie

I actually want to physically assault people that lie.

I just can't fucking lie, it goes against all my values.

Do you have any hobbies?
Are you passionate about said hobby, or anything in general?
Are you financially stable and independent/no debt?
People, but especially women, want security in a relationship. As well as being confident you can provide for potential children. That doesn't mean you have to have children with her, but this plays a part in what makes you desirable.

Basically it takes a lot more than good physical attributes, you need substance. And substance goes miles and miles further than looks. Looks can get your foot in the door, but if you can maintain everything else after that then the desire diminishes very quickly.

>Its all about looks. Post a pic with timestamp and if you are jacked and shredded you win.

Wanna know how I know you're a underage DYEL who knows nothing about women?

if you don't do wanna do anything then give up already. or get a male psychologist. and start talking to people and stop reading and complaining.

>>but if you CAN'T maintain everything else
Mistype

What would Veeky Forums rate woman in OP as out of 10?

Is give her a 6/10

I wanna know where my standards are.

yeah sorry bro its all about being confident right? OP just has autism right, he isnt ugly right?

KEK

everybody lies. that girl you posted probably lied to you the moment you met her.
play the game or stay single

Imagine being a 10/10 male and not being famous or a celebrity.

Is that considered a failure?

A small white lie is fine (like being late 15min or whatever). I'm talking about major lies like people claiming to have friends when they don't have friends, or claiming to be some CEO when they flip burgers. Stuff like that.

>tfw just want a 6.5 qt that supports your hobbies and has a great giggle

D3 was horrible and she probably left him by now.

Guy is probably on r9k now.

You rate that chick 6.5? She's beautiful!

No, she's much cuter than I could actually attain.

pretty, boobs look perky and not saggy cow tits, arms look small i.e not fat. solid 7.5, can't see her ass so i'll assume its alright

Biology.

if that's that same girl, i'd bump it up to a 9

>that
>6.5

wew high standards user. i'd give her an 8

>Le science word so I don't have to explain what I'm even talking about

Nice meme

>But I've done sociology classes back in university and they at the whole tribe bullshit is nonexistent in modern urban societies.
believing anything said in a sociology class...

It was a 3rd year elective and i failed if the first time and had to redo it. Sociology isn't as easy as people on here claim it is. I aced all through all my STEM related classes easily but I barely made it through my sociology electives.

Sociology being a left wing propaganda is retarded. You know there is right wing sociologists who are literally more bigoted than /pol/ right?

Your skin might be white and your features Europoid, but soul wise you're not a son of Wotan/Zeus/Iupiter/Dagodeiwos.

>Sociology being a left wing propaganda is retarded. You know there is right wing sociologists who are literally more bigoted than /pol/ right?
sure and they are just as retarded as the idiot that thinks modern humans aren't tribal. every highschool has cliques, every office too, sports teams, political parties, religions, pc vs xbox vs ps4 all of it stems from the same place

the only difference is now we are forced to live around other people from other tribes, but its all still there

Social skills is the most important thing in life. The reason why we run shit on Earth and not tigers is because we're better at being social. Hence it is considered to be the most important skill a human can have, even if we don't realize it.

Just go fuck some ugly chicks. It doesn't matter when you fuck them from behind.

They moan and feel the same as the hot ones.

They look like they're from different species

Those aren't the same as tribes.

In tribes nobody went without, there is no alpha or beta in tribes, ie: hunter/gatherer societies.

It wasn't until agricultural societies that alpha males n shit started hoarding resources and land.

Sex dude, women like being romanced and teased. If you're a sperg you wont know how to get her hot before her clothes are even off. If you can't talk to a woman right. but you have a nice body you basically only have 50% of what she wants sexually.

yeah egg man is a demi-god

If it really is that big of a deal for you, just own it 100%. Tell her straight up, if the question ever comes up, that you don't have a circle of friends that you regularly hang out with due to various reasons. It's probably not a subject she'll want to delve deeper into.

Because of your shitty attitude and lack of applying yourself.

I'm turning 30 soon too, and have been with dozens of women (but probably less than 30). Funny thing is whenever I ask women how many women they think I've been with, they always say about 50 or higher.

I think on a good day, I'm a solid 8. Usually about 6.5 to 7.5, maybe.

There definitely fucking were alphas back then. You really mean to tell me with all the damned primates that demonstrate alpha/pack leader mentalities, as well as all the beasts lower than them, you REALLY think humans somehow skipped that way of thinking and then regained it after we evolved a bit more? Do you hear how stupid that sounds?

>rates himself 8/10
>girls think he's slept with a lot of women
>i get girls because i apply myself
seriously?

>he uses the word bigotted
>he has a grasp of what is left and right wing

You're in too deep, son. What did the evil right wing professors say, "not every one of the 7 billion different humans might have the exact same innate talents"? Give me a quote or short summary of a "right wing" sociological theory.

word of advice, spec in ice magic. Firemage a shit

dont knock urself, you dont know what you could attain until you actually TRY AND FUCKING GO FOR IT

Do activities and hobbies by yourself if you have nobody else. I go to bars and music shows by myself all the time

I know her. That cake was for her lil half brother lmao

Just tell her all your closest friends moved to other places.
I'm from a poor Euro country so it makes sense that young people emigrate, but even if you're from the US you can get away with it.

>In tribes nobody went without
thats retarded, if you didn't toe the line you were ostracised which equals death and in times of famine food wouldn't be handed out equally because some individuals are simply more important than others i.e hunters, pregnant women, chiefs ect ect

>there is no alpha or beta in tribes
there will always be has has always been a social hierarchy

>It wasn't until agricultural societies that alpha males n shit started hoarding resources and land.
lol no stone age chad got all the best spears and all the best women and all the best cuts of meat

Or go abroad and say you're new or join the army

>there will always be has has always been a social hierarchy
*there will always will be and always has been a social hierarchy
i tarded that up nicely

>6.5

This girl is a 9.

This is a good thing, don't let people tell you otherwise. Unfortunately, you're not following it yourself.

As for the example conversation:

Me: Ah eh I don't have anyone to go with.

This is where you fuck up, do you know why? It's because you're lying. Did you sit in your room, desperately wanting to go to X, knowing that you could only go if you had a friend to go with, and cursing the gods because the police will arrest you otherwise? Of course not. Chances are going to X event just never crossed your mind. Tell her that, because it's a far more truthful answer. As a bonus, you can ask her what's so great about it, which lets her talk about how she loves that thing, and you can listen and get to know her better.

So do this next time:

Me: It never really crossed my mind. Why, is it that good?

>Why do women automatically disregard me because of my lack of social skills?

Nigger even an autist can have high social skills if he/she works at it, i dont know myself its just something women can easily relate to and means you have a lot of connections.

Talk to wallflower girls and social moths they cant talk for shit and would be amazed by any and i do mean ANY conversational skills. There also amazingly fun to coerce because they have a deep need to be accepted even if they don't consciously say it.

If you only rate that a 6.5 then that's part of the problem

Tastes vary, but she's at least a 7 universally. I'd give her an 8 personally

I approve.

EDM raves are extremely inclusive. If you dont have friends then Id recommend going to those. Dont try to weasel your way into social circles or try to force/rush a friendship because your desperation will show. Just have some MDMA and coke on hand, youll make friends or at least get some slut to fuck you

>tfw no gf to marry and save the white race

>hates liars
>wants women
Pick one

>be OP
>at the gf store
>lady at the desk is 6/10 quirky nerdy qt with glasses
>"HI! How can we help you today?"
>"uh, I've b-been lifting f-for 5 years and I'd like a gf"
>"sure! What do you squat?"
>"o-only 295 because I lift for asthetics"
>"oh I'm sorry...you have to squat at least 3 plates for a gf. Come back later!"
>"oh, s-sorry...will you be my gf?"
>"I have a boyfriend"

>tfw pure aryan genes as far back as ancestry research could go
>tfw racemixing with a qt south american

feels good man. Stop being a heritage-cuck.

kek

>racemixing with a qt south american

Get out kike

>qt south american

I live in miami. Dime a dozen, tons of them are great and all but I literally don't want to risk my children looking browned as fuck. The idea of my kids not resembling me and mine really gets to me.