Does Veeky Forums have good forearms?, girls want guys with veiny arms but I can't ever get any vascularity on mine

Does Veeky Forums have good forearms?, girls want guys with veiny arms but I can't ever get any vascularity on mine

tfw indian genetics?

Designated shitting streets

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

No it's just the lighting

A PERFECTLY NORMAL FISH

ur holding too much water. go get shitfaced, ull look great in the morning

Nice arms if that's you, shirt gay as fuck though

moar?

im at work, have to wear as part of uniform

how many hormones does it take

muscularity to this extent is just gay in that only men will ever appreciate it (or female bodybuilders which count as men).

even i find it borderline disgusting.

Veins like these look so fucking disgusting. A little bit of veins conture is alright but that's just too much, looks like you have some kind of disease.

>girls want guys with veiny arms

Literally could not be further from the truth if you tried. Noticeable vasculinity from further than a meter away is a sign you went too far.

I think it looks badass
but I'd never want to look like that

i have veins but ive always had them, its my genetics

Jesus, that's too much. All of you realize 99% of people are not interested in this. It's just people like you.

this shit looks cool on comic book characters, not on real ppl.

ignore the haters brah. your forearms are my goal
whats your routine?

Lol. Is this is what betafags actually believe?

Ya some girls say it looks gross and its always those same girls who can't keep their hands off me

owner of this place literally asks me to keep my sleeves rolled down when dealing with customers

lol i mean rolled up

I think it looks sick (in a good way) but I also agree it looks a bit extreme to walk around like that all day

Kinda wasn't kidding about the getting shitfaced. I really am dehydrated right now and I woke up with a hangover this morning. I do get a lot of vascularity in my forearms but its normally not this extreme. I look pretty normal, if not dyel in offseason. pic related, few months old but its all i got on my phone

Im not sure if a girl is gonna fuck you or not if you got a bicep vein, but some factors like body fat, genetics, and diet i guess play a part in veins. Just keep training those biceps (or whatever muscle) real hard, working on getting blood flow to the muscle, blah blah you know the rest

Oh and also, I've developed a singular bicep vein on the hand that I jack off with (left), but as i cut, the vein on my right bicep becomes more prominent. Just a little fun fact lol

You cant be white what genetics are these? srs

Mexican mom/German dad

This was from when I was DEXA scanned at slightly under 8% body fat. Can maintain it pretty much all year round.

Cardiofag masterrace

>LOL BETA VIRGIN FAGGOTS I FUCK SO MANY GIRLS LOL

Might not have disgustingly veiny arms but my brain didn't stop developing at 14 at least.

>LOL BETA VIRGIN FAGGOTS I FUCK SO MANY GIRLS LOL

I mean... I have

Lamprey probably, they latch onto larger animals and drink their blood

how to fix skinny forearms?

I do all the meme grip shit with ropes and stuff and nothing works. Am I just fucked as a wristlet?

Your arm is tiny. Take your trip off you puny faggot.

Manlet

I FUCKING HATE NOT HAVING BIG FOREARMS HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THE TOP OF MY FOREARMS TO BE BEEFY? FUCK WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING BIG BICEPS AND TRICEPS IF YOU HAVE STICKS FOR FOREARMS GOD DAMN IT

Do you compete? Physique or what, stats?

Fat wannabe powerlifter checking in

Mine only appear when I wear lab coats

6'2, like 230? really dunno weight atm

used to do men's physique. bodybuilding now

No one wants veiny fucking arms you dumb autistic cuck!

I've been told that my veins are sexy by women

Forearms, duh! Didn't you read the thread you fucking retard?

I want to fuck you right now

my arms are skinnier than my dick. most people i meet say that the first time they see me. if girls are joking about it i usually joke with them and tell them that my dick has more girth. they usually don't believe me so i offer to show them. it works most of the time so i can't complain.

>tfw less than 6' wrist
>6.5' dick circumference

If you want good forearms the best way is just to do dead man hangs and wrist rolls, builds a monster grip also. During my highschool days during wrestling season we would do lots of wrist rolls and rope climbs to build thick forearms and strong grip

It'd be so fuckin easy to make you bleed out. All someone has to do is slice your arm somewhere

mate you are a shitskin.

ok we'll just call you a paki then.

uhh, so if I cut your arm you won't bleed?

I got big and vascular forearms by throwing lifting straps away. I do a lot of pull ups and rows etc. without straps and even at 20bf% I can see many veins going around on my forearms.

If you have long arms you are fucked and thats that.

Im in the same boat, i have a reach of 184cm from finger to finger and gaining muscle on my forearms is basically impossible.