Slavic secret to height

5'9 here.

Have you tried growing on polish/slavic food?
There has so be something to it.

I'm 5'10 and tallest of my ukranian family by a lot
we all ate plenty of pierogis and kolach

Im russian. I eat pelmeni and drink kvass.
>6'1

just fucking look at him.

6'0 Belarusian reporting in. I ate all kind of crap like potatoes and pork during my youth

pierogis are a new york city thing, not a slavic thing. you'd know if you ever lived in NY

>He [Mariusz Pudzianowski] said for MTV that he prefers Polish cuisine.
>When he has some time he often cooks himself, as he does not particularly fancy meals from restaurants.
>He often eats bigos, Polish soups, Polish sausages and typical Polish dinners with cooked potatoes, 200–300 g of meat and some salads (usually cucumber salad)

i'm estonian and 5'7 kek

Balts are not slavs

>Pierogi (pronounced /pJˈroʊgi/ pi-ROH-ghee), also known as varenyky, are filled dumplings of Eastern European origin. They are made by wrapping pockets of unleavened dough around a savory or sweet filling and cooking them in boiling water.
>These dumplings are popular in Slavic (Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Russian), Baltic (Latvian, Lithuanian) and other Eastern European cuisines (such as Romanian), where they are known under local names.
>Pierogi are especially associated with Poland, Ukraine, and Slovakia, where they are considered national dishes.

We're not taller than any other european man
I'm russian/ukrainian and 5'11, was eating vareniki, pelmeni, kotlety, borsh
Everything homemade ofc, no processed food

And this is his successor in the strongmen competition.

A fat pig. Clearly baltic cuisine doesn't encourage being chiseled

So the EUpoors just took our ny culture and claimed it as their own it looks like because pierogis are a new york thing, you'd know if you lived here.

US army veteran (with deployment patch) taking a commemorative photo with a 12 year old polish schoolboy.

Holy molly.
You definitely know a way to trigger a slav...
6'0 russian r8s your bait as 8/10

more US troops standing next to their polish colleagues

a clear bait but ill bite boy, our ancestors ate pierogis before your country was even formed

Implying Poland was formed as a country for much of history

teehee
e
e
h
e
e

hmmmmmm

I'd identify you irl but you're such a manlet you'd probably blend in with the kids

are you fucking retarded? poland only ceased to exist for 100 years. used to be an Empire. fuck, they're the reason why the muslim hordes never invaded europe.

I'm 5'11 and I'm average. Slavs are not tall.

as a 6'6 polak, i disagree.

I'm Vietnamese and 6'1.

My Dad is 5'5"
My Mum is 4'11".

They grew up in poverty. I ate a 4L tub of yoghurt every day after school. Also most of my Asian friends are lactose intolerant. Bro science says dairy is the secret to height.

It is. Drinking 3 cups of milk a day was shown to increase IGF-1 levels 10%

Seen some danish dudes ranging up to 6'9 before

stop stealing our memes not into nordic

Thats cause ukrainians are the cucks of the slavs. You're just degenerate russians.

lolol stay mad polski, from 1795 until 1989 I think Poland was truly independent from 1918-1939??

must hurt

Polish reporting in. 6'0". Parents fed me a lot of chicken and potatoes as a kid.

Can confirm. Am half Danish and 6'5''

im FOB bulgarian, 5'11 and the tallest in my family

White man here. I tried eating sub-Saharan African food to become more black, it's not working.

>My Dad is 5'5"

No he's not. Sorry. Your dad is probably at least 6'

ayyy my dads side goes back to Denmark, I'm 6'4 he's pushing 70 and still 6'1

nice shop

Im 6'3 and im average in my country, Croatia.

The tallest countries are scandinavia and netherlands.

Height is a polygenetic trait controlled by at least three genes and six alleles on those genes. Epigenetics and gene expression are also affected by environmental factors such as nutrition, parental behavior (smoking, drug use, etc.)

> Mom slavic 5ft8
> Dad slavic/german/danish 6ft
> I'm 6ft3
> My height comes from mother, in her line of men i'm the smallest (all above 6ft6)

> Slav height secret = mix race with north europeans.
:(

Mfw no thicc Polish bf

American born but Slavic ancestry.... Hope I can activate my superior Slav Squat genetics over the net few months and get stronk

American with Polish parents. I ended up being the shortest boy in my rural neighborhood. I'm 6'3" the kids of French and Dutch decent ended up being 6'6" and 6'7".
>pic only related in the sence we are talking about Slavs

>Ukranians

when will they learn? WHEN?!?!?

high five

I'm 6'1 Ukrainian
Eat lots of salo and pelmeni

I'm polish so yes. I'm also 5'4"

Stfu Kateryna.

hes gotten really lean since his injury though.

he must have lost at least 30-40kg by my guess, you can see shoulder striations and shit in him now, check his instagram

> your mum is a sloot
> your dad got cucked

Pick both