What do for abs? Skinny fag here who has been bulking for 6 months, lean bulking anyways...

What do for abs? Skinny fag here who has been bulking for 6 months, lean bulking anyways, I have neglected my abs and the are starting to disappear. My bodyfat% hasn't really gone up and there is still some definition on my abs, I just hate doing them because planks and things like that are so fucking boring. Wat do

Start hitting your abs you fucking mong. If you're doing zero an exercises and are losing abs, pick one or two and do them to gain abs.

Jesus Christ....

Don't brother, abs are made in the kitchen.

My other advise to you would be to hit the sticky newbitch.

Yes, but what ones? Are they all boring as fuck or what?

I have been doing SS you fucking retard, my bf% is low and I literally said I just want to improve the definition in them jesus christ you Sticky posters are retarded.

No need to get mad dyel. Since you're a newbitch I'd suggest doing hanging leg raises and ab wheel. Read SS if you're actually doing it you absolute pleb.

If you get bored by ab exercises, then I can't exactly tell you what ones to go do. Try some and see how you like them. Russian twists, weighed decline sit ups, hanging leg raises, etc

hyperextensions

I am retard. About to start olympic training in 2 months.

Planks and weighted planks are essentially all I have done. I think I will do some sit-ups and ab exercises that involve hanging

thx

>dyel rage

Try going to the gym sometime, maybe you could actually post useful information with some experience :^)

You are literally doing SS. You're dyel. You are dogshit. You fucking dumb frogposter.

And you're shitposting on a thread asking for ab exercises on Veeky Forums.

OHP, DEADLIFTS, SQUATS & BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying this is actually enough for abs

>Planks and weighted planks
are you fucking dumb?

literally just google "ab exercises"

why even make a thread

Literally this.... what kind of workout do you do? I do a powerlifting workout where we do 3 days a week; M:deadlifts, W:bench, F: skwaaats. I've got great abs. Also crunch on an inverted bench do good stuff quick if you got oNE. Or watch vis with ed coan talk about abs suuplimentals.

Yea that way I can get meme routines for people in their 30s and housewives who want to "target their stomach fat".

Post your face when OP is a dyel twink

are you bracing properly?

Yes, my entire body is tight on all compounds and I never use a belt. That's just not enough, or I have not progressed to a heavy enough weight to really overload my abs.

The first few times I did squats and OHP months ago my abs were sore though.

are you at 1/2/3/4 yet?

becuase my abs are always sore after compounds

>haha DAE hate pepe lol do i fit in yet guys

No, but I think I am about 2 months out from 1/2/3/4

of course the fat american would use a mcdonalds meme to insult someone