Hey user i've never seen you with a girl

>Hey user i've never seen you with a girl,
>You have such a muscular body
>Can i be your gf ?
>Huh, what do you think ?

Your response

Sorry, but I am gay and like to get fucked in the butt.

I like dick in my ass.
>not really

If I was a virgin I'd do it for the exp gains.

Also if she would give me an old fashion or beej I'd be in, then disappear directly after.

ahahaha, no.

Bj and maybe doggy

What purpose do people like that serve?

Ugly people can be intelligent ya know.

i said this to one girl because i had been leading her on a bit and tried to get out of it without being a douche. so i told her "i think i'm gay but please don't tell anyone"
that bitch told absolutely everyone and i ended up changing schools lel

She doesn't look unattractive to me.

And if they're not? What's their role?

yes
ive reached a point id take anything
besides, make her on a diet and lifting and shell be a top qt in 6 months

I wasn't lying though

so you are gay ?

No role then. Well, they might be useful as cleaning ladies or something.

Affirmative

fag

>tfw to intelligent too be ugly

t. Sexually frustrated virgin

>make her on a diet and lifting and shell be a top qt in 6 months
lol ok user, whatever u say.
u must be british

Kek. She looks like that egg man dude that trips on r9k or whatever.

If you are not either good looking, incredibly lucky or smart then you are fucked for life

Dude, how are you gonna fuck that woman? I'm not a ultra picky dude but does that chick get your dick hard? I'm asking generally for all the dudes who bang women they're not attracted to at all.

>Affirmative

Feel bad for you bro, seems like you're one of the non degenerate gays too.

almost mate im argie
she would be 10/10 in any country with 20kg less

Most people who make it big are neither. Charisma and determination > all else

>Huh, what do you think ?

Well I'm not really looking for a gf but do you deep throat by any chance?

cool
part of why i changed schools was because there was a gay club who sent me lots of grats cards when they heard i had "came out"?
then when i told them they shouldn't spread rumors and that it was just a rumor they accused me of being a pussy and homophobic even if they still said i was gay LOL

anyways you do you bro

no such thing. being gay is the antithesis of life, naturally degenerative

t.12 yo me

>does that chick get your dick hard?
yeah dunno idk mate, i just said shed be cute with some lbs less
i would kiss and fuck her if i were in a party drunk thb

>antithesis of life
isn't that death though?

being gay IS death

can't argue with that logic.

>no such thing. being gay is the antithesis of life, naturally degenerative

he doesn't fuck straight chicks and spread gay diseases to us like the rest of them

seems alright in my books. people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want anyway, as long as it doesn't affect others.

homie she looks like the daughter of Jabba the Hutt ffs

I post here, though, so obviously I am a degenerate.

it affects everyone you moron

they spread their homo-diseases, cruise in bathrooms, and have caused the normalization of pedophilia in the west

I dunno man but there's something about ugly chicks that attracts me. I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her but I feel a lot more comfortable porking an uggo than I do with a pretty girl. I don't feel like I deserve to be with a beautiful person, but I can use trash like trash comfortably. There's probably something wrong with me.

well clearly he doesn't spread their homo diseases, and who cares what fucking orgies they get off on.

it's the fucking degenerate gays who do the parades, push for pedophilia, and fuck straight chicks when they know they're poz.

> hey everyone user is gay

"wut? no I'm not, I just didn't want to fuck that fat pig"

Fuck off faggot, Veeky Forums is a gay board

everyone believed it for some reason
even the school shrink contacted me about it

t. dan bilzerian

nigga just stop pretending
you cant ask for 7+ while being a 3
face reality, life isnt like disney movies where uggos/nerds succeed
just take what you can take

go back to /lgbt/ faggot.

20% of us despise you

the rest of us just tolerate you

Well that makes sense.

nah, i'm a-all set.

I don't get it, what's so unattractive about her?

I like that soft puffy marshmallow celtic skin.

Plus since she's considered ugly she's far less likely to cheat or leave. For long-term releationships as a man you would have to be stupid to pick anything other 3-5+ points below you.

For example if you're a 7/10, you should only date 3-5/10s. If not it's almost certain (in the western world) that she will cheat on you or "monkey branch".

This is why we need harsh laws against adultery, abolishing those laws and other feminist shenanigans will destabilize civilization until it completely fails.

Back to /pol/ and to your Trump Church with you, Christfag. Go worshup your cuck dead god on a cross some more, maybe you can suck him off and get some holy semen while you're at it you braindead mongoloid faggot mouthbreathing shit-for-brains windowlicker.

>a degenerate fag appears

it's sad that people like this account for 95% of homos

Dude, she's built like a twitter egg. Not to mention the double chin, magnum 44 long barrel ass nose... Man I don't even like picking apart how ugly someone is but you should be able to see why people find her ugly af.

The double chin's just there because of the angle she's holding her head at, I don't think it would be so bad normally.

>nose

Her nose is perfectly fine, if you can complain about anything it's her wide cheekbones, but her nose?

>she's built like a twitter egg

That white flabby slightly overweight body turns me on though.

im gay
works everytime

no

"Uhm, there's this other girl I've been seeing..."

If I'm gonna lie, I'd rather not risk being known as a ghey.

trump loves homos you fucking idiot

/pol/ is full of trap loving faggots as well

Tell her no because I have intimacy problems due to a fucked up family life.

>tfw this is true regardless of how pretty the girl is

liar or Gay.
Wice choice mein freind

I'd rather die alone than be with a 3.

If she stops being fat she can be classical "cute". Not "hot" but I'd marry that probably

newfag

>Having standards
That's why you are a bunch of permavirgins. I'd fuck her brains out.

I would rather masturbate for the rest of my life.
Can't stand fatties.

Yeah, good job, man

what about "no"

i would fuck her because she's probably never had sex with someone attractive and it feels nice to make people feel happy

I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I have my weights and anime girls to comfort me

How is this Veeky Forums related
>kys OP

What the fuck? I told everyone at school I was gay because I thought I'd get more girls to talk to me like some kind of wacky sitcom

Everyone either didn't believe it or didn't care

what kind of shithole did you live in?

Im not looking for a gf, but i can fuck till you can't walk anymore and fill your mouth with my cum.

sheeps

autism

probably would too
>secretly I'd want it to be the best sex of her life
>whenever she masturbates I want her to remember me
>when she bags some beta I want her to fantasize about fucking me again

idk.. maybe I'm fucked in the head too

Muh nigga. You are guaranteed going to make it. Standards are for pussies. You leave that mark bro. Fucking proud of you.

unskilled labour
liquor tax

Us.

I found an obese chick on Tinder. She only had face pictures and promised me a blowjob if I came over. I went over, turns out she was 100 kg. But quite evenly distributed so it was "ok". I laid down on the bed, she starting kissing a bit, yuck. Then she went down on me. And suddenly it felt much more wet and soft than usual. I asked "did you just deep throat me?" "mhmm". *fuck yeah* That shit was so hot, I started to cum pretty quickly. Just when I was about to cum she stopped sucking for some reason. I told her: "suck it, fast!" then she throated it, and I came in her throat. And she continued for a little while. Then after a while she said "did you just cum?" "oh yes haha". So she stopped sucking and went to the bathroom. Was a good night afterall. Now I have this other hot chick with boobs, ass and tiny waist so I'm set for the moment.

you bet

so a women who had your dick in her mouth didn't feel it when you came? cool story bro