Be 5'5 170lb half white beaner (pic related)

>be 5'5 170lb half white beaner (pic related)
>used to weigh 174-175 average but got serious about working out
>now 170-171 average after a couple of weeks but can't get to at least 169

I don't have any weights and I'm too greedy to pay for a gym membership. I do 5 push ups and 10 situps 2-3 times and hour at home.

What the fuck am I doing wrong?

>be 5'5
found your problem

>5'5
how tall was your dad?
My dad was 5'2, mom 4'10 and I'm 5'10 by some grace of god

My dad's the white one and he's 5'10

Mom is the Hispanic (no dirty mestizo rape baby genes) and she's like 5'2

go to the bodyweight generals

if you're not willing to do bodyweight stuff, you need to buy a powerrack, bench, olympic bar and weight

or you need to go to the gym

It's pretty obvious you're crippled inside.

>I want to get fit
>I don't want to do the thing that will get me fit

Well, I'd insult you a bit more because you are a massive retard for making this thread, but I'll give you a chance because you're half-white. If you don't the motivation to workout, consider picking up a sport or hobby that you can practice. Biking, hiking, soccer at your local club, if you eat a deficit, you'll still look like shit, but at already you'll start losing weight

join your local soccer club or some shit OP

do something athletic if you can't afford gym, just do some normie shit

/thread

I would hike if I lived in a state like CO or Montana.

I walk my dog too but that don't do shit.

Cut harder and stop buttoning your top button. Nothing we can advise to help you with your height or racial handicaps.

And get some sleep for christ's sake you look exhausted. I want to give you warm milk and tuck you in and kiss your little beaner forehead goodnight.

How old are you?
17? 15? Doesn't look like you past puberty.

show beanis

I've always had those lines. Sleep doesn't really make them go away.

[spoiler]14[/spoiler]

inb4 ban

Mods pls

Kill yourself and read the sticky, in that order.

This.

Also, stop lying to yourself, you're part mestizo, retard.

>[spoiler]14[/spoiler]
No wonder you have a baby chin.

eat 3000 calories a day/milk
plus exercise/swim
you still have time to reach god mode 6'0

>I don't have any weights and I'm too greedy to pay for a gym membership. I do 5 push ups and 10 situps 2-3 times and hour at home.
>What the fuck am I doing wrong?
Goddamn it everything. You seriously need to read the fucking sticky

Jesus fuck youre 14?!! You're the roughest looking 14 year old ive ever seen jesus fuck

MODS

Why?

>I walk my dog too but that don't do shit.
yes it does. It burns calories. Just because it doesn't get you out of breath doesn't mean it's useless.

You're probably gonna grow up to have those lines that go from your nose to the corner of your mouth real soon. It's gonna be uncanny, like the lines under your eyes.

Befriend David Lynch before he dies.

Go out and run. Run uphill, do sprints. Lift something heavy and do lunges. Look for a bar or a branch and do pull ups. Who are you joking tho. Look at yourself. You look like shit. This is not /pol/ you're a half breed and that's that. Make the best out of it you shit head. Get some sleep and eat right or you'll stay at 5'5".

When I was your age I did A LOT MORE PUSHUPS. I would do pushups until my chest and arms would start burning and could do no more. Then I would rest, and then DO SOME MORE. Keep doin em.
Whatever you do, make sure it's hard and challenging, then you should improve

>14

nigga stop worrying about this shit. join a sport at your school, puberty may save you in a couple years.

Probably so. The lines weren't so bad when I was little but the older I got the more I gained.

Last pic before I become an attention whore

Forgot pic

Considering golf next year

You actually look like you play golf so that's a perfect choice.

I do already. Just not in school league though.

Elaborate on why I have a golf look?

eh i was thinking more along the lines of wrestling since it will get you in top shape.

but if you just want to play golf i suggest you ask your parents for a gym membership, so you can start working out on the side.

14-15 is a good time to start imo

underageb&

I'm just kidding. You're 14, get off this website before it's too late. The only people that are on here are fucking weirdos and you will turn into one of them too if you stay here too long.

Bad news about your "pop" there, chappo

Collard shirt, conservative haircut, possibly clean shaven, half Mexican so inherent proclivity for freshly mowed grass.