What's a good calorie tracker that isn't some paid shit?

What's a good calorie tracker that isn't some paid shit?

>my fitness pal
Covered in ads, constantly pushing their paid shit

>fat secret
Works awfully

>Mynetdiary
Macros set to fucking 50% carbs and can't change without $3.33/month

Myfitnesspal.
You open the app, go to calories, and log your shit. Who cares about the news articles or small ad on the bottom. You some kind of weak pussy who is going to give in to advertising?

Pen and paper. Tracking calories isn't hard, just keep an eye on what you eat and drink, you don't need some fancy program to do any calculations for you.

cronometer

Notepad + calculator

It ain't hard ya dingus

You can even hide the news articles. MFP's only ads are super unobtrusive, OP is retarded.

Requires 1000 app permissions

It's fucking retarded

The fuck are you even talking about

this

oh look it's "that guy."

Who fucking cares
The first is so you can scan barcodes for food and take selfies of your progress
The second is to add friends who have the app
The third is to access restaurants in the area so you can quickly add an item from their menu
The fourth is to install the fucking app

Are you retarded?

I don't want that

Why can't it be optional

Fuck this spying app that doesn't respect freedom

Notepad works the best in my opinion.
Its a pain in the ass at first since you have to add up every single ingredient you used to make something, but if you make a meal in the exact same manner, you can just know how many calories the meal is worth.

Then it's less about calories per item and more about calories per meal, which is a lot easier.

So don't open the barcode reader, even though it's literally the best part of the app.
Say no when it searches for contacts.
Don't open the GPS feature to look for restaurants.

If you have a phone you already don't have any freedom you stupid cunt.

you can do that in MFP too.

Suck my cock you fucking gimp

I don't like software not respecting my freedom. Maybe some people are cuckolds like you though who wouldn't understand what freedom is.

Again if you have a phone that can install applications you don't have any freedom.
Your phone has built in GPS, access to your photos and contacts, can connect to the internet. and is easily accessible for the entire world to see.

You go on about not respecting your freedom when you give it away already.

>I don't like software not respecting my freedom.
He says as he posts on an imageboard that logs his IP and saves his ISP's post history.

I tried MFP but didn't like it because it didn't let me add custom serving sizes for which was annoying. Paid $3 for the cronometer app and I like it, it's simple to use and has a barcode scanner and lets you add custom foods/serving sizes

My mom is paranoid about app permissions too

That's why I use f-droid.

I dont even have google play services installed. I literally only install free and open source apps

>didn't let me add custom serving sizes
>set to 1oz/1gram
>enter the weight as number of servings
wow very hard

I swear when I tried it out a long time ago it specifically didn't have that which is what i meant by custom serving sizes

I use fitness pal (better then my fitness pal IMO)

it mainly use the calorie tracker and it has a build in PFD-file where you can find most food products