PRE WORKOUT

What's the most powerful pre workout available? Best I've had so far is Mr. Hyde but I'm looking for something to make me feel like pic related.
>Inb4 cocaine

sauce on image cause I can't see shit

Chocolate Milk

Fairlife has some that has a dead even 33/33/33 split in macros.
I use that.

good way to vomit

Ephedrine + Caffeine is the best. The energy + relative safety is the best of both.

>Download (4)

You drink like half a cup, not a gallon.

There are places that still sell the original JACK3D.

Also there's one called Blow thats supposed to be pretty cray

looks like Baki the grappler

Mesomorph, dust extreme

>not drinking the strongest preworkout ever made

I buy separate ingredients found in most pre-workouts and superdose them.
Citruline malate, agmatine sulfate, betaine and caffeine/ephedrine sometimes.

Who makes blow?

I'm actually not sure m80

Caffeine pills
It's 95% of the real effect in all preworkout anyways

OP here
I'm retarded

Heard about these, which is better?

I felt dust hit a bit harder, both are legit though

Lol it has less caffeine than Mr Hyde and it's sold on Amazon. Seems normie to me.

>people actually pay money for caffeinated kool-aid because "thats what bodybuilders take"
kek

The ones with dmaa are legit

actual sauce tho?

Niacin tho

Jekyll + Hyde at the same time

Just ordered this today. 75mg of DMAA per serving. I'm hoping for a positive experience. And 'skin-stretching pumps', as the manufacturer says.

This right here if you ain't a pleb.
I just mix citrulline malate, creatine, and alcar in juice before workout. I would add caffeine and beta alanine if I wanted to go a step further. On top of a multi with tons of b12 etc. Other supps to add to the mix?

baki the grappler.

creatine doesn't need to be preworkout. beta alanine doesn't need to be preworkout but can be useful for the paresthesia. b12 is wholly unnecessary if you're not vegan and doesn't need to be preworkout. multis are generally a waste of money. L-carnitine is better than alcar for body composition

Cool. I'll try l carnitine. Something said alcar was also a stim. Do you use pwo?

dmaa tho

I feel you on all of them except agmatine, which I haven't heard of til recently. Wikipedia is unhelpful. Is it just another Nitric oxide thing?

I thought one was for pre-workout and one was post.. thinking of getting them.

your mind

I use c4 from Costco. Am I a pleb?

hyphy mud

APS mesomorph

Non-normie pre-workout with good dose of DMAA that actually gives a strong pump. Fairly cheap too.

Don't waste your money on any normie pre-workouts otherwise you might as well just drink strong coffee.

Normie-preworkouts = c4, no xplode, curse etc.

this. mesomorph and/ or jacked up (basically original jacked 3d formula) however beware the crash is very emotional especially after 3 scoops no homo

Did they get the flavor the same too?

I was tempted to buy it for nostalgia reasons but I didn't want to have my dreams ruined by a new taste lol

Also tfw tapering off throughout the day by having half a scoop 2 hours after workout, then quarter scoop 4 hours after workout to dull the crash feels.. Good times.

Srs question but why not just up the dose of a pre workout? Wouldnt it be cheaper than buying a bunch of seperate ingredients?

Buying the ingredients in bulk of anything is cheaper than buying the packaged product.

Buying the product you are paying extra for the tub, the marketing and the flavoring.

Just here to say, Adderall is not a good preworkout for lifting. I can run forever on it but I've injured myself because I couldn't feel some of the strain. Was too amped the fuck up.