Saitama's routine

Hey Veeky Forums, So I want to get a better physique, and I just heard about this anime called "One Punch Man" and I kind of saw just a piece were Saitama said his routine was 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 sit-ups and 10 km. Do you think this would work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iICRLVkfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely. Don't give up

There are a lot of folks with great physiques that cant pull that off...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iICRLVkfY

Autism, but watch.

it would, but there's nothing impossible about it. It's a normal routine that could be a lot more useful

Maybe it was the 100 squats thing, I'll start with 50 instead

woah, people here are nice wtf

They were surprised at how minimal his routine was in the anime
It's fucking nothing

meme routine but add in 100 pullups and im in

This.
It's a fucking joke, they even give him shit for it being such a joke.
How can so many retards not understand this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you are a fat fuck, then do not run. DO NOT RUN IF YOU ARE FAT

Use a cross-trainer or bike, if you are really fat, do not run

Also, Make sure you squat all the way down, it's easier on your knees

Realistically, 100 squats then 100 push ups then 5km of walking until you lose some weight and then increasing the speed will be a decent program for a beginner who doesn't want fitness to take over their life but still wants to look ok.

Add in 100 pull ups and reduce to 5km.

It would actually be pretty good and very doable everyday. ~1hour and 45

It stupid.
For a lot of people it will only lead to elbow inflamation and knee issues.

Do a proper lifting program

I read somewhere that he was so successful because the universe had literally no expectations for him, he was able to exceed beyond the limits of what was thought possible in strength. So sure go for it. Be sure not to use air conditioning either.

Yes, I actually just started saitama's routine today. I have been doing calisthenics for a while and distance running for years, but I think even beginners can do this if they pace themselves. I actually modified the program a bit to work in pullups, but the rest is the same. Pic related. It won't get you massive, but it will get you lean, ripped, and quick, which I prefer.

Also, I was thinking of changing 50 pullups to 100, would that be overtraining my lats/biceps/back?

>Hey Veeky Forums, So I want to get a better physique, and I just heard about this anime called "One Punch Man" and I kind of saw just a piece were Saitama said his routine was 100 push ups, 100 squats, 100 sit-ups and 10 km. Do you think this would work?
Yes, why wouldn't it work?

Just be sure to eat a lot of protein, you will improve physically.

No. Pullups are godtier, and I'm assuming you're a beginner, which means you are realistically years away from overtraining – beginners can adapt amazingly.

Also, if you want a more balanced physique at the expense of a less "accurate" workout, switch the situps on workout B to planks – maybe 5 sets of 30 seconds, adding a few more seconds each session.

I worked through the entire plank progression on pic related, I am really only doing this for the meme value and running, but I may give the planks a try. I could easily do some one arm one leg planks aswell as the sit-ups, which I think I may, maybe just one for two minutes at the end. Also thank you for Pullup tips, adding them to the routine now.

>Maybe it was the 100 squats thing, I'll start with 50 instead
No, what kills them is the 10 km run, not everyone can pull that off when starting out.

U got me fucked up if you think im gonna run 6 miles everyday

>Beginner
>Realistically years away from over training
Whoa is this a meme? could I be doing calisthenics till I can't anymore? Could I be doing them DAILY?

The workout program was a joke by the writers for being so easy(beside the 10km run). You will make gains from this, from anything you do if you start from an inactive base, but will quickly plateau. You shouldn't be doing more than 3x12 for bodyweight stuff before it's just muscular endurance desu.

There isn't a human alive on this planet who could perfectly replicate Saitamas routine back to back, everyday, for 3 years straight, nobody. Don't let Veeky Forums troll you, it's simply not possible. You can do parts of it in sets and whatnot, but Saitama literally does 100 Pushups, 100 Situps, 100 Squats, AND 10km running BACK TO BACK without ANY BREAKS.

All the old guys have fucked off so this is just full of shit posters, new fags and NYR.

I do 8 km runs and I am getting terrible shin splints and back pains.

>I do 8 km runs and I am getting terrible shin splints and back pains.
Exactly, it is pretty hard on you.

It is great to be able to run that long, but it sure wrecks your body hard.