Is it gay to shave your arm hair off if you want to show the definition of your muscles?

Is it gay to shave your arm hair off if you want to show the definition of your muscles?

yep

its gay that you have to ask men for approval, be yourself pussy. even it means shaving your arm

fucking hell

If you have to shave your arm hair to show your muscles, it means your muscles aren't big enough

>he doesn't have french blood

These low test males don't understand thick ass body hair. I'm considering shaving my arms, my veins are actually starting to finally pop. t. wop

Yes, but you stopped caring what women thought about your body years ago

I did it once. My arms were really cold for a week. It's funny how much a difference those hairs make.

Sure is, faggot.

Gay male here, can confirm it is gay

No, gay is when you stick your cock in another mans arse.

Might carry more weight if we weren't on Veeky Forums

I veet/nair my chest, shoulders, back, ass, and if I'm feeling brave my balls

Never really thought about doing my arms and legs before.

gay

It's only gay if balls are touching, user.

well you are doing basically everything else so why not do full body?

i find shaving anything other than back and trimming your pubes and arm pits gay. only twinks do that shit

I only trim my hair. Only time I've done my arms was when I got an IV, the tap sucks.

I always did think it looks weird trimming my thighs while everything below the knee is hairy.

If you shave your legs you have more chance at getting a job, so shaving your arms will probably help.

No it's not gay. Just make sure to shave your vagina too.

Don't be a fag

shaving anything other than your face and genitals is really fucking gay and makes you a low test beta cuck.

shaved arms look fucking weird.

tfw hairy wop genetics

I my torso looks like the wolfman

i'm hairy as well and don't shave. women love it

No it's only gay if you take it in the ass.

I used.Now I might do it once or twice in the summer time
Pros
Better arm vascularity and definition
Cons
Can take up some time and lots of foam and water
Arm stumble that gets really irritated when putting on long sleeved shirts and when sleeping
Arms feel colder in general and a slight breeze will make the stubble really itch you
1-2 weeks later you have cactus hairs,looks like shit

Only men like visible veins, but I guess that's a good reason for you to shave it

are you absolutely retarded? never shave your arm hair, what on earth is wrong with you? I have hairy arms and girls love it. If you cant see definition, you need to train more

You don't want to shave body hair anywhere.

And with that I don't mean I'm trying to be as cringeworthy as those insecure children who say that if you shave anything you're gay.

I just mean that you should wax.

Hair removal creams only burn off the top part of the hair and cause ingrowns like hell because of how they also burn off the top layer of your skin, and shaving will do nothing but give you the hellish experience of having an annoying as fuck beard on every part of your body.

Just go get a wax anywhere. It's cheap as fuck and if you have any kind of muscle you're going to get a confidence boost since girls working in a beauty salon are usually vapid enough to focus on it immediately.

it's gay to take a dick in the ass

it's not if it's from another gender

> going to the bathroom is like a peanut butter in a hairnet

nothx

>lol if u need to shave you're not defined enough
>bodybuilders literally shave to show off more definition

bodybuilding is pretty gay desu