LITERALLY only has a 4-pack

>LITERALLY only has a 4-pack

Why do we respect him so much again?

Because he has more muscle mass in his left pec than you do in your entire upper body. And because he saved John Connor's life and killed the Predator.

oh shit, hes missing 2 abs

>implying it isn't just steroids that flood his left pec

No I'm not. He's very obviously on gear there. But it's not synthol. He's not just pumping oil into himself like a dirty Brazilian.

You have no idea what steroids are and how they work.
Synthol isn't a steroid.

He's the OG and a revolutionnaire whom is of humble beginnings

>Synthol isn't a steroid

Yeah, I know. The way OP phrased his comment about a muscle being "flooded with steroids" made me think of synthol.

the fuck id the difference between oil and roids

Those cannonball delts

secret to making canonball delts pls?

The distribution of abs is genetic. Some dudes have 6, some have 4, some have 8. Arnold was fuggin big and aesthetic as hell. Nitpicking his ab count is for faggots who don't lift.

Eat clean tren hard

lmao, stfu, i have 2 more abs than arnold memezenegger

lift moar

How many more Mr. Olympia titles do you have?

Roids increase test, making you more manly, and giving you more manly things, like muscles.

Oil is oil.

yeh but roids take away dick size and cum

eat shit, roid fake successor phagets

Arnie's chest was so aesthetic

why do people think steroids shrink your dick? Your balls will change because you aren't producing test naturally, but return to normal after a proper pct. I hate false information spewing faggots like you. Just so you know most of the people you think have amazing physiques are using something. Maybe just clen (not a steroid) but it's still a compound used to help get lean

he was the original curlbro

You need to be older than 18 to post on this website. Come back in a few years m8

His pecs look way too big imo.

>we now hate Arnold but we love Boogie2988
What happened Veeky Forums

Wtf are you talking about Arnold's entire upper body was so balanced

fat cucks have invaded, let them spew their hate as we get swole in the name of Arnie and Zyzz

Probably the most aesthetic person of all time.

barbell lateral raises

I've seen nothing but hate for boogie and nobody on this board hates arnie 2/10 b8

After he failed to take his mom's life

Breh, look at those fucking pecs, goddamn

Yeah, but he had Michael Biehn to deal with and I've seen that dude kill multiple xenomorphs.