He takes gear

>he takes gear
How does it feel to beat the game with cheat codes, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12120605
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/heres-what-steroids-actually-do-your-body
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> he thinks steroids are the equivalent of cheat codes
lol. 1st year lifter detected

Cmon man. I don't take steroids, but even I know steroids aren't magic

if i offered you a million dollars, you wouldn't take it because its cheating? You don't have to respond to me, just answer yourself

How is it a cheatcode?

Do you have to agree to rules in order to be cheating?

What's wrong with taking the most efficient path to your goals?

Is counting calories and lifting weights in a gym instead of hunting for sustenance and lifting bags of sand cheating too because it's more efficient?

but steroids make you muscular even if you don't work out.
first month lifter detected.

It's dishonorable to use something that will make you feel better about how easier is it to accomplish something that is unnatural for the sake of your already low self-esteem.

>all the assmad roiders itt

who are you cheating, exactly? you know the risks and the counterparts of it, you're just willing to accept a bigger risk for a bigger(quicker) reward

also, steroids are pretty much safe as long as you do periodical check-ups and dont do stupid shit

you are just jelly that you are a wimp unwilling to accept the higher risk and come to rant to a n egyptian jeroglific decryption forum

>but steroids make you muscular even if you don't work out.

no they don't.

If you don't work out they just give you water weight. There is no way to build muscle without working out.

Because roids are the equivalent of the mode
>Can I play, daddy?

yes there is, someone pls post the graphic, you will gain even more muscle than a natty busting his ass with perfect diet and routine

Who cares?

Question: Do roids achieve your goal most efficiently while the downsides not over weighing it?

If yes - use them.

If no - then don't use them.

Roid users are fucking babies because they think that using a needle is somehow the same principle of taking protein powder
>hurr it ain't cheating! Don't judge me for something that has caused tons of people to die and fall off the slippery slope! Muh gains made me see this light!

No you won't.

That counts FAT-FrEE MASS.

Which is by definition - mass that is not fat. I,e waterweight.

If you knew how muscle is built you would know that what you said is idiotic.

Steroids vastly increase recovery and protein synthesis. They do not magically add on slabs of muscle to you.

Science says otherwise, all steroids are different but they all universally cause higher HGH, which affects muscles regardless of effort.

Google it.
You now have my gracious permission to habe the last word.

>you are a wimp if you don't want to make gains the way that is the easiest
>people won't know that I take roids when they look at me
>muh oily skin is natural, and the size is too

why do you care

why does it make you so insecure

For newbie lifters, probably. But steroids offer so much more than just muscle growth. It offers quicker recovery times and increased muscle retention during cuts.

If we're talking about the best of the best, do you really think they just spend every single day sitting around and taking steroids? No, they're in the gym constantly. And yes, steroids help with that, but they help in being able to recover quicker to do more work. This is like commissioning that people are using heeled shoes and a belt when squatting. These are just tools that help us lift more weight. But we still have to put in effort to lift more weight

>but they all universally cause higher HGH, which affects muscles regardless of effort.

are you fucking idiotic?

not only is that wrong but HGH is not inherently anabolic.

Feels good because you only have one life and getting to the point where you're living comfortably is literally the name of the fucking game.

Complaining*

Because this board is fueled by the dream that they somehow achieved something with strongwill rather than something that manipulates your body into an outcome that instantly grants self cockiness. The people who use roids are annoying, and they flaunt their success like a child who took a test that was easier while the other kids who took the test had it harder.

Roid users need to have their own board. They taint the natural concept of bodybuilding and poison the purity and natural order of clean outcomes.

>living comfortably
Dude you are taking PEDs just to be better at your fucking hobby. Sounds too insecure to ever be comfortable with anything.

how about you do whatever the fuck you want and stop bitching about what others do?

dont want to take roids? fine, but then dont be such a whiny pussy because others are good at it

This.

Roids are for insecure betas who thought they needed to take something to their routine in order to have an outcome that would help their self-esteem.

If anything, the roid users are the most beta people alive. Beta risk takers.

Sounding really comfortable there, slick :^)

>stop bitching because others are good at juggling their health.

You know, natural bodybuilders make their cake and eat it too. Roidies want their cake delivered and spoonfed every bite and then they go "I MADE THIS".

Kek

>someone is beta bcuz they like what I dont like
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

faggots

why the fuck do you care

you're so insecure you get triggered by roiders. Sounds to me like you're considering it :^)

my my

what a non beta risk to get bigger!
;^)

Look at this shit. Liver damage, tumors, fucked up cholesterol, weakened tendons.

Enjoy your death soup, lads. Hope your early success is good enough for an early death

The results of my two cycles would disagree with that,

yeah who made that? huffingtonpost? lmfao

You wish, love. You wish. I'm proud to say that my builds are natural.

I don't need juice to succeed.

>be better

Who doesn't want to be the best? The point of a hobby is that you fucking enjoy it and if that means taking PEDs then fine. Not every model or artist is going to fuck some bigwig to get into a renown position but some will because they want to be better and get noticed. Same with bodybuilding

>dont you DARE point out my insecurities!

There are plenty of great reasons to take steroids, recreational bodybuilding isnt one of them. Sorry to burst your bubble.

If you're so proud why don't you focus on your thing and let the "dumb roiders" do theirs?

>who cares if my food has a lot of sugar in it! It tastes good so I like it :( Research means nothing and I'll live in my fantasy

trips have spoken, get rekt

Because they like to stick their shit under everyone's noses and pretend like it doesn't stink.

Roiders need to leave the board because their bullshit is annoying and unnaturally odd in the sense that it's useless to be on the same board and compare your "success" to others who are natural.

Why the fuck are you even here? It's like comparing Mustang to Lamborghini. The two shouldn't even be under the same roof and can't compete with eachother because it's not a fair competition and is unnatural to even talk about.

Honestly roiding is just a personal choice.

If you're happy not todo it, cool. It's like riding a motorcycle.

People have weighed the risks and determined that the gain is worth more. But that answer is not the same for everybody.

I want to wear a shirt to the gym that says "I'm natural" to piss off the roidies.

Jokes on them because I look healthier than some of them and I'll live longer.

I almost never seen juicing mentioned outside of /fraud/ unless it's people asking/accusing guys in pics if they are natty or not,

>ITT jelly natties trying to save some face

>Because they like to stick their shit under everyone's noses and pretend like it doesn't stink.
>Roiders need to leave the board because their bullshit is annoying and unnaturally odd in the sense that it's useless to be on the same board and compare your "success" to others who are natural.

How are they doing that?

There's ONE. ONE FUCKING roid thread in the catalog. Most of the trips never even leave there.

>The two shouldn't even be under the same roof and can't compete with eachother because it's not a fair competition and is unnatural to even talk about.

But it's not a competition. No one is comparing.

I'm not a competitive athlete in any sport.

I never agreed to not use roids.

I don'ty think im better than anyone else.

I don't lie to people (I tell people IrL im not natty if they even prod at the idea).

WHO am i cheating?

Seriously you feel like one of those people who tries to fight the big and tall guy at the bar to "prove" he's a "pussy".

Go thefuck outside dude. Everyone's living their life. No one cares about this shit

>muh cheat codes are good because I still beat the game :(

>I cant do roids bcuz my mommy told me they're bad :(

good post man

/thread

>People have to play by my arbitrary rules because i said so!!!!

kek

get rekt m7

Who cares as long as they're lifting I respect them more than normie scum

strawpoll

strawpoll.me/12120605

dyel? that graphic is counting LBM not muscle.

You probably don't even know the difference

Ill just leave this right here...

I fucked a woman who's husband took steroids. She told me he can't even get his dick up anymore.
Please use steroids so I can fuck your girls, Veeky Forums! :)

My least favorite thing is people who roid and then think they can give actual advice to beginners

So much of the stuff you see on Veeky Forums nowadays is bullshit because 50% of them are on roids, their stupid advice won't apply to anybody but themselves

That doesn't happen

Yea. Only your skinnyfat dyel advice is relevant

It's only "cheating" if you're using them in a sport in which they're banned. Otherwise, it's no different from a coke habit really. Just another illegal life choice.

>t. cuck making up stories

>implying

>doesn't know about Tren dick
>doesn't realize tons of bro-roiders crash their test with no survivors without including test in their cycles

so much arguing, so little info

Could if he was dumb and did an oral-only cycle.

>He thinks he can give any actual solid advice when he takes gear
Lol lad

No, actually I am very fucking serious. It's how I lost my virginity...haha

>he thinks roiders have always roided
>He thinks most roiders haven't been natty for a long time or simply done one or two cycles then gone back

my bro took tren and suffered from not being able to get it up with his gf. She left him for a fucking flabby ass mexican and he cried his ass off, lel.

>Then gone back
Then you don't roid anymore, is that hard to understand?

I have low T confirmed via Doc so fuck you OP.

See? That's why you don't do roids, you fuckin idiots.

Wew lol. Man, you're in for a real treat.

Read this:
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

I'm going to wear this in the gym.

mensfitness.com/nutrition/supplements/heres-what-steroids-actually-do-your-body

RUMOR: Steroids shrink a guy’s testicles.

TRUE. When a guy takes steroids to increase his testosterone levels, it throws his body’s natural hormone balance out of whack, and that manifests itself by shutting down his body’s native testosterone production. End result: Smaller testicles.

Wow, how manly.

>RUMOR: A guy’s testicles will go back to normal as soon as he stops taking steroids.

FALSE. Even after a guy stops taking anabolic steroids, his body will need time to ramp back up to its normal production of its own testosterone. “It’s a general rule of thumb that the higher the dose, and the longer the use of medication, the longer you can have suppression of the gonads,” Weinerman says. “It’s not fully clear if, or how often, it’s permanent in men. But I have seen patients with seriously or severely low testosterone for two years after stopping anabolic steroids.”

You can take hcg to keep them huge but why do you need large balls anyways?

It's all about the dick.

>pls validate my choices

nobody will give a flying fuck

Funny because the dick also goes down, enjoy your non-existent cum too.

It's like roidies want nattys to steal their bitches

as usual, the tiny penis roid monkeys are the fastest to respond to run damage control lol.

roid huge bodies look terrible to most women. i already have enough trouble getting laid why would i get a body that gives me more troubel

Why would testosterone make your dick "go down"? Are you a fucking idiot or something?

It gives you tons of libido gains

The exact physiology is Test exerts a feed back loop on the hypothalamic LH. Leutenizing hormone not only tells glandular cells of the testes to make sweet Test, but it also tells them to divide and make "bigger nads." (And thus more potential to make more test). As you shut down this loop, you lose the trophic effect, and you're balls shrink away into nothing, because, as far as your brain knows, they're working just find and don't need a signal to work harder.

exactly

I honestly do feel truly sorry for them though. Truly.

You can take hcg

>respond to something idiotic you say
>"SEE? ROID RAGE. COMPENSATING FOR SMALL DICK! IM GONNA FUCK UR GF LOL!"

I'm on gear right now, lemme tell you it's pretty fucking magical and I'm only on 400mg of test E, I can't imagine what larger doses or different compounds would feel like / do

all that libido and yet tiny balls.

The gorilla and the tiny brain

the cake with no icing

the baseball player with no balls

the boxer with no gloves

and here we see the slippery slope take its toll.

We'll see you later floating in the hot pool on channel 2 news next year, user.

What practical value do large balls serve?

Also they don't decrease by that much

Also you can take hcg to keep them nice and huge

Absolutely ya. I didn't mention it. I was just talking about the hypothalamic pituitary axis for testosterone.

Never did roids in my life you stupid faggot lifting since high school and got my bench to 270 on 161 total T levels. It's sad. I need steroids so fuck you. Anyways all these problems but mad low T nattys who've only been lifting a year and think they have genetic potential or their test is normal. Literally all these problems are avoidable on Test only and or if you know what you're doing. You're too fucking stupid to count your caloroes tho let alone pay attention to your blood work so yeah roids are not for you.

Dude 270lbs bench at 161total t?

The fuck? That's better than the vast majority of men with normal T and lifting.

How slow were gains with 161ng/DL?

God damn if you fucks are seriously trying to ask us what good is it to have big balls, there is no saving you crazy bastards

Where do I get my testosterone tested?

You can't come up with a single reason.

Big balls just get in the way and make your dick look less aesthetic.

I don't care if people take test, but if they brag about their lifts to natty lifters then they're curling-in-squat-rack tier douches.

It's a completely different league, it's like comparing NASCAR to Formula One racing so it doesn't make sense to compare.

fucking

l

o

l

how unhealthy. Go on, user. There is no saving you.

You can't come up with a reason

this

>skinnyfat dyel wears a shirt that states the painfully obvious

how is that even remotely clever or funny? what next, an indian with a "street shitter" tanktop?