Approaching Women

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm at college at the moment and don't have all that many friends. I'm becoming more confident now that I'm in better shape but even if I were a 8/10 I still have no idea what to say to random girls at frat parties. Any tips on how to approach them? Only gotten laid once here and it was pure luck. It's just different than hs.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/19VI4iX/models-mark-manson.pdf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the important thing to realize is that it doesn't really matter what you say. if a girl thinks your're attractive she'll laugh at unfunny jokes and not even notice when you spill your spaghetti, especially if there's booze and loud music involved. Just smile and keep your back straight and let the word diarrhea flow

>but even if I were a 8/10 I still have no idea what to say to random girls at frat parties

why do you make it so complicated? Just say what you want. If you want to fuck a girl, tell her you think she looks pretty and ask for her number

you could say anything you wanted and the world wouldn't end, just be confident in yourself and don't back down

Holy shit it's so easy in college. You are literally surrounded by relevant topics. Talk about classes and shit until she / someone else jumps in and you can talk about other shit you care about.

I go to a school where the girls care a lot about status shit like that and I'm doing stem which most party people don't care about.

either way, I think I can hold conversation pretty good I'm just bad at initiating and flirting once we're talking

This
Just play it cool op

Talk about something you're passionate about. Try being adaptable, someone that's good at conversations can lead it anywhere he wants to.

Don't talk about yourself excessively. Keep asking her questions about herself until you find something you have in common and then talk about that.

If you're really nervous, don't go after sorority/extrovert type girls. Try to find a qt 3.14 nerd girl. They're used to only having beta males hit on them, so when an 8/10 Veeky Forums guy comes along she'll love any attention you give her.

if you dont know where to start, I'd stick to the basics like

>can you give me the hour pls?
>do you know where the library/lab/whatevershit is located?

As a girl, i really don't like being hit on when I'm trying to study or walk to class :/. Maybe try the club or a bar or something.

Go up to a girl, tell her she's pretty, get her number

I'm in a similar rut to OP. I can talk to them, but approaching them and saying the first words without sounding like a faggot are really hard. Those first words, Veeky Forums. What are they?

h-how do you talk to them?

Hey college virgin their is a reson you don't have any friends.
>Not Veeky Forums related
>Get out

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This is why it is best to talk to girls that you have classes with or work with. You automatically have something in common.

dude, you're overthinking it

after you down half a bottle of Jaeger/Jack, that'll do the job for you

I agree with this. Are there mods?

L O S A N G E L E S
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

Backing this up too, fellow autist, suddenly women think I'm normal even though my gym bro and I are spewing /k/ shit at parties

It's a pretty gud life. College is 100% ezmode

>HEY

South central
O
U
T
H

C
E
N
T
R
A
L

Bruh im from south central.

>Maybe try the club or a bar or something.

End yourself. Only trash women frequent these places.

It's not about what you like baby

>UGLY

Ok guys, i'll tell you something.
This is way you are betas. You dont have the balls to go to a Girl and talk to her.
It is fucking irrelevant what you will tell. through approaching her you show Alphaness, you' ve done the first step, then you should just be confident. Say whatever you want, but always confident. Touch her, make physical contact... thereafter you kiss her

Talk to girls as actual people instead of just people you want to hook up with. The hooking up will come naturally if you pursue people at parties as friends.

Don't be such a creep.

Yeah you don't like it except for when 6'5" Chad walks up with his 8+ inch dick

I guess she represent all girls

just be yourself

NEVER and i mean NEVER
N-E-V-E-R ! ! ! take advice from a Girl!

N E V E R ! ! !

> be yourself
Do it casual, be natural and genuine
Then fool around with several people until you can find somebody interesting for you or interested in you.
> Then touch her until she stops you, or you end up fucking her.

> anything
The most random thing can be used to break the ice.
> The more people you approach, the more chance you'll have to start a real conversation (which that is another topic).
So, move around and find any meaningless stuff the perfect excuse to talk or joke to somebody, with confident eye contact. If they reply, keep going with the talking; if not, go for another one.

Do you know what "be your self" means??

It means, be not yourself, be the Alpha that doesn't give a fuck about what i want and think.
If you wanna, grab me and kiss me, do it. If you want to go out with me, tell me that. Dont ask me what i want, just do wht you want and dont care about me. BE YOURSELF! BE ALPHA!
This is the only think that Girls want.
and if you are good looking and fit, you will land.

Get a dog. Seriously. I've been hit on so much more since getting a dog and taking him on walks around campus, and I'm not all that good looking or in shape

> that's real deep
If you are not yourself, you will feel like shit at the end of the journey.
Don't get me wrong, pretending can always get you more everything. But at the end, chickens will come home to roost.
> just warning
You don't want to lose the chance of a quality LTR because once you acted like a douchbag.
> off-topic
Exacty,
> be the Alpha that doesn't give a fuck about what i want and think.
So you when you still won't be getting laid, you also won't give a fuck about it because you will be not an alpha but a fucking retard. Plus, you will feel like shit and you won't know why!

Man i just fuck alot and want you to fuck alot too. Expirience and life showed me that things.
I forgot to say, it is a numbers game. From 100 Girls 60 would like you and 30 will fuck with you, but they always be those 40 that want nothing from you! Always and it doesn't matter if your are brab pitt, there will always be Girls that dont like you. But there also will be more than enough tha will fuck with you.
Just be Alpha and best of you!

>girl on Veeky Forums
>getting hit on

yeah nah

user, I'm a fat virgin getting in shape so take this as you will but

My friend fucks and the kid is a fucking retard, he just has some confidence to back it up.

So just know you're better then most and talking so whores who do xanax on the weekend isn't hard

Veeky Forums likes this self loathing "such an autist" shit but socializing like anything else gets better with time

I believe in you OP, just throw yourself out there and learn from some mistakes

This. Join a frat and get big.

Jesus Christ is it that hard to figure out what topic goes on what board?

just lol at this cope bs about "approaching"
either they queue outside your house in tents with to fuck your brains out like it's black friday or you're completely invisible to them and you so much as breathing in their general direction would be so repulsive to them that you'd go to prison for rape

>taking advice from some cunt on the Internet, calling himself "The Crow"....

Thats pretty much the Veeky Forums equivalent of hitting rock bottom

Crows are top tier birds, fuck off.

Just be confident bro

and where do you meet these girls?

>tfw spend most of my time indoors, at work or home
how do i get a gf?

talk about it, know about it, ask for girls instagram, follow them, talk about their pictures, like "woow this party looks cool as fuck, where was it? was it cool? yeah looks lit" talk about what girls and if she is still talking to you, you've got her interest

I dont think thats hitting rock bottom, its more like the rock giving up on life and killing itself

Imagine how easy life would be if you were this handsome

Alright, this seems to be a common problem and it stems from one thing only. You are afraid to approach woman. It's okay, at one point another a lot of us have felt the same way. So first why don't you try online dating? First, all the woman on their are just desperate enough to want to fuck you if you look good enough, problem is, the lower the girl's standards, the grosser she usually is. Make sure you take a bunch of new pictures for your profile, as well as make your profile reflect who you are. For someone just trying to slay this isn't really necessary, however I think you need to start loving yourself a little bit more. Compare your new pictures to older pictures of yourself to really notice the change physique personally. It'll change your word. Take the time to think about what really defines you as a person and you'll have things to talk about to woman. Things that you are passionate about. With a little bit of online practice and a renewed sense of confidence you probably will feel more comfortable approaching woman in real life. With a little bit of practice you can become a natural.

TL;DR Just fucking approach woman and talk to them you faggot.

well, I'm also a little stoned so I forgot to use plurals, Women. Not woman.

I'm unattractive and have no friends so all my photos will be selfies. i live with my parents too and I'm not super rich. i don't think online dating will work for me

Well i spend my time most of the time indoor too.
I hit Girls in the Gym, or Weekends.
When im home after Work before Gym i hit Girls online. After gym i hit online again.
If you dont go to the gym, then you can go out and train approaching, but Weekend is enough to train day- and night (Club) game.
The more you approache, the better will you get and that fast. Train for 1 month (4 Weekends) and you will see a big difference in your confidence.

Wowsers

22 year old aggressive Virgin detected

where do you approach for day game? i don't live in a big city

i can hit on sloots if they're alone during class change on campus, but when there are 50 other people crowded in a hall it's impossible. I don't know how to do it with 20 people waiting to get in their college class and watching me...NOT ALPHA ENOUGH

Well i do it whenever possible, most while Shopping.
Man you should first Train! speak to Girls whenever possible, not to take their number but just to speak to them, just make them laugh, ask something then go further.
Ist like Lifting, you can not await being Schwarzenegger the first day, so you can not await being Don Juan at the first Approach.
Just talk and say what you want, lear from your mistakes, you can only get better.
The first month you Train, the second you are approaching to get numbers, the third to have instant Dates. In 4-5 months of consecutive training your are going to be good, real good.

Who is this semen demon?
Also, OP while I was at university I approached around 400 random girls in the space of maybe 18 months. After you get rejected the first few times you stop caring. I got maybe 50 dates out of it. A lot of them said it was refreshing to be asked out in person instead of over an app. I just went up to them, introduced myself and asked what they were studying. Then it played itself out. I'm not the best looks wise but I'm swole and confident and I've been told I'm really funny. So just approach them, try to be confident and make them laugh

You sound just like a fat person making excuses for why they can't lose weight. With that attitude good luck because no woman will ever want you.

how to start touching her? Should i just put my arms around her?

>approaching women

I have a few sisters aged 20-30 and I've heard them talking with their friends about you guys who do this.

They shit talk the ever living fuck out of you behind your backs.

This is pre much why I never bothered trying to get a GF. I hear these girls shit talk guys for fucking up and doing autistic shit who are FAR better looking than me.

Makes me realize that if even guys who are far better looking than me get shit talked on bout this stuff it makes me realize how fucking pointless/futile my attempts would be. My "league" is probably obese clinically retarded.

how do you find things to say? Like i can introduce myself or use an opener from the internet, but after i have nothing to say. i just blank and never know how to continue a conversation (i have no friends too)

>if a girl thinks your're attractive she'll laugh at unfunny jokes and not even notice when you spill your spaghetti

I can't emphasize this enough. In a lot of ways women are exactly like men. You will put up with anything that comes out of a boring, awkward, unfunny, stupid bitch if you want to smash and so will a woman.

bella thorne

Is this what passes for conversation these days? Instagram didn't exist when I was in college.

as solid 5/10 girl with really hot friends i suggest to stick to the basic befriend-the-ugliest/become-acquainted-with-her-social-circle/be-straightforward- and-hope-for-the-best. befriending average looking girls is usually really easy, bc they are just as desperate as any male would be, plus they were told since childhood to believe in true love and inner beauty ec., plus they think they have to demonstrate to the hot friends they deserve their friendship&that their not human garbage, so do not be intimidated sweet child. also, their self esteem is usually so low they dont really expect shit from you, so unless you r e ally lead them on you should also save your honor

sry for any mistakes, english is not my first language lol

>ew this ugly buff guy tried to hit on me today
>even though he was 6 feet he was shrek

we live in rough times, user

Imagine you are chating with her, what would you asked her if you where chating?
Tell her a Story, or asked her about something like cloathing style, training, Food and so on.

For example,
You: hey what is your Favorit Pizza?
she: why?
You: i want to do something Special for my friend today, we have lan Party. So whats your Favorit?
She:Yeah, but why are you asking me?
You: im asking several People, im gathering opinions. Most People said Margarita or fungi but i find them kind of boring... are you a boring one too?
She: no i like Hawai.
You: i knew it, you look like a Hawai Pizza Girl
She. what do you mean?
and so on... you make her laugh tell her that you would love to have her in the lan Party, but there will be only pervert guys but you too could do another day something else.
Ask for her number...
You can ask thousend things and tell thousend Storys, just dont be afraid to lie.
You are Training. Be whoever you want.
Smile and be confident.

>Storys, just dont be afraid to lie.

You literally can't come up with a story on the spot. So you have to have rehearsed some fake storys. That's pretty autistic

I expressly forbid anyone ITT from doing this.

why? seems like decent advice

what would you do instead?

You must extract as much joy as you can from every interaction. Don't worry about some future interaction like a date or fucking them or whatever because that doesn't exist right now. If some stupid shit pops to your mind when you see a pretty girl just say it to her. If you've ever thought to yourself "what does a woman think of this" just ask a random woman the question no matter how dumb or weird it is.

It doesn't fucking matter as you get some kind of answer, something to giggle to yourself about or shitpost about on Veeky Forums. What's more important than just "approaching women" is building life experiences with other people, positive or negative.

I don't really know how to put this next idea but I'll try. When you're talking to a stranger what you're trying to do is just enjoy their reaction or their thoughts NOT get them to react to you or your thoughts, at least initially. What I'm saying is if your question or thought you're presenting to them is longer than a tweet you're TED talking at someone you narcissistic fuck and that's way more annoying than just asking a girl what she thinks of Waluigi.

Just be genuinely curious about people and actually enjoy talking to them. Get into conversations you can tell your friends about for a giggle and GIVE people conversations they want to tell their friends about.

Do not dismiss the thought of "ok i've extracted all the fun I could out of this conversation time to move on". If a conversation dies, if there's no engagement, whatever, it's ok to just fucking abandon ship. There's nothing more pathetic than someone trying to raise the dead

this will never work unless you're an 11 or a john green character
srsly stop doing this

Do what you want guys, hope you fuck someday. Really im praying for you guys.

>SLUT

As a guy, I don't really like you forcing your lady parts into a conversation on my online Djubutian social anxiety support group.

C-can you tell me im gonna make it?

this

You are going to make it my friend.
Be confident, this is the best virtue we can have!
Know your value and increase it!
Get fit, shredded, train your social skills, get knowledge about many different things you can then talk about.
You are going to make it user!

agree, here the same

t. vigin from russia, 21yo skeleton

As a man, fuck you whore.

You're not a man, though. You're a virgin.

One time back in middle school i had a girlfriend for almost an entire week. So I'm pretty much an expert on women.

Good on you, Doug.

Kek

1000 Times this.
26 yo Virgin, and one reason for that is that I grew up with a singel mom who really made it a point to teach me that hitting on girls is B A D.
Cue massive anxiety about showing a girl my interest and pursuing them decisively.

Rght now I'm trying the whole "progressive desensitization" thing from Mark Manson's Models to get used to approaching and escalating. Just asked girls for the time, they way and stuff and struck up a few convos around campus. Feels good.

Still though, I have shitloads of anxiety around girls - for example if I chat up a girl in a Club and she isn't immediately all over me after I open my mouth, I'll take every excuse to bail instead of just keeping talking until she fucks off or gives another unmistakeable sign that she doesn't want to. So I essentially reject myself before the girls do.I'm also still somewhat timid when talking to them, keep it to "safe" topics and censor myself too much to show off my humor.

And even if she likes me, I put tons of pressure on myself which just makes things tense and awkward.

It's hard to lead if you don't know the steps to the dance.

I'm also really afraid I'll never learn how to fuck many women and finally get a gf of my own choosing due to my age, which just increases the pressure more.

Oh, and rejection really doesn't bother me much - it's more that I have a hard time of getting to the point where a girl can reject me due to my Lizard brain fucking with me.

>you can not await being Schwarzenegger the first day, so you can not await being Don Juan at the first Approach

This is also screwing me up. There's guys nearly a decade younger than me who don't even have to think about this stuff while I have to practice and fail and pussy out and be timid because I can't help it for now.

I don't need to fuck hundreds of girls, I just want to be secure in my ability to do so should the need arise.

I don't approach strangers, what I do is use my expansive professional and social circles to dig up information on women beforehand so I can easily go through the FORD conversation strategy.

Family
Occupation
Recreation
Dreams

In any order I deem fit.

Her shoes are like 2 sizes too big.

Yeah, this is the only board centered around self-improvement and not ineffective whining and Excuse-making. (Chad memery aside, but thery're in the minority)

So these threads very much belong here, and I'm always happy to see them.

docdroid.net/19VI4iX/models-mark-manson.pdf.html

Read this twice a year.

>use my expansive professional and social circles to dig up information on women beforehand

Holy shit lmao

>Ending up millions in debt for years of liberal indoctrination.
Drop out and quit wasting your money. Even the STEM degrees are worthless. They teach crap like relativity in physics to promote degenerate liberal ideologies.

No its

Fetishes
Onomatopoeias (funny ones)
Rammstein
Dick size

>Rammstein
fuck yes

Do women hate it when you smile alot? see i'm an autist and when i was like 16 a female friend told me i have a great smile because of my dimples and the way my face looks when i smile

Me , being the autist i am, got into a habit of smiling at any opportunity i had in order to get more compliments (yes it worked some times) But as i got older i realised that women dont seem to like it when men smile so often
So should i stop smiling? should i take on a whole "doesnt show much emotion" demeanour?

>Do women hate it when you smile alot

Mate dont overthink it. Half smile when you want to be flirty and smile at something that will genuinely make you smile. Leave it at that. Some women will like your smile, some women will detest not only that, but all of you.