youtube.com/watch?v=-MIweO9f23A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

integrate your body

This lol

>how to get kicked out of a gym in 30 seconds or less
This guy is either out of his mind, or incredibly dedicated to trolling.

Thats a lot of marketing in there at once

How long do I need to train to become a retarded bald faggot?

What the fuck is this broscience shit? Buddy from high school got sucked into this 'functional patterns' shit and he's always posting on fb about training and working out. Tried to sell me 'personal training' once, top kek. Figured he must be huge. Dude posts a video and hes a fucking dyel stick figure. His calfs are the size of my not very big forearms.
Is this shit some kind of cult? How dumb can these dyel faggots be

what... I don't know what this is. Is this some kind of NASA astronaut training? Is he going to go zero g with those straps? I thought astronauts were supposed to be fit.

Is that Jeremy Stephens?

this guy takes alot of boxing conditioning exercises and somehow makes them retarded. I wonder if he knows its bullshit and just sells to retards or if he actually believes it himself

rofl I work in front of that gym. People are doing their workouts without shirts

Dude's a turbomanlet. Of course he'll never learn.

who the fuck is that guy?

holy fuck

It's way more on the cult side than standard internet broscience. They have """secret knowledge""" that deadlifts and squats are bad for you. Look at the word salad this faggot comes up with

I lost it right when he started walking around with the barbell in his hands like a kung fu soldier.

You know who I am.

If there's one thing I hate more than retarded people, it's retarded people who pretend to be crazy smart

Deadlift and squat BTFO

That's the hardest hitting 145er alive

So this 5'4" manlet DYEL shitskin is telling me to stop squatting and deadlifting?

For you? Couple weeks

Is this guy an uber manlet or is his head just gigantic?

RIGHT HERE

RIGHT HERE

THE HEAVIEST SQUATTING POWERLIFTER

WHEN RIPPETOE SQUATS WEIGHTS HE NEEDS CLIPS

WHEN I SQUATS THE PLATES DON'T FUCKING MOVE

Who DA FOOK IS THAY GUY?

Is that the pisslord?

>I can lift 70lbs so I know I'm getting stronger

Terminally laughable

Someone post the video of the guy covered in FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH bands in a T pose screaming his ass off

Uber manlet

this is a meme right

satire right

This isn't even my final form.

I'm DYEL by fit standards and I could lift that kid for reps

dear god

If Arnold or Zyzz said this, it would be in every motivation thread to this day.

wow that guy must be a professional quote maker

he's a professional faggot

FUNCTIONAL

Pretty sure Seppuku is permanent, you apefaced ftm thai.

It's also nice that he got someone to take the pictures for him.

Wtf is that place?

Arnold & Zyzz actually lifted

Did he die?

This is not crossfit this is MANLETICISM

What is he referring to when he says fish swing? Kettlebells? Kipping pullups?

Thats the dumbest shit ive seen. The picture that is.

I can understand the addiction part - I've been out with a back injury for 3 days and I'm going mad.

who the fuck is that guy?

Some type of shoop, surely

>Seppuku
>Thai

Pick one

> SYSTEMS ONLINE

> LOVE, TARS, LOVE

>-me
oh im laffin

>he mad

haha, they're trying to be the new crossfit. I'msure they can leech some money of pretentious cunts that don't feel elite enough with crossfit.

i like how he kicked himself in the head at every level. Also wtf is this? Looks fun

kek, its like he's sinking into the abyss.

This guy sure likes his balls

Literally never heard of this before, how deluded are these people?

Was this the intended outcome?

literally "too intelligent to lift'

well said

no bro his dna has changed you don't understand.

Jesus christ. Honestly anyone dumb enough to fall for this deserves it

then how are crimes from over 40 years ago solved though DNA technology?

what a retard. Believing this is one thing, but to actively teach people this utter nonsense who want to learn about it brings it to a whole new level of cunt

>height is permanent

Yeah, literally a cult.

These threads are always cringier than the >pic relateds themselves.

The functional training stuff is bad but it seems obvious to me that the dude is mostly in it for the money, he talks himself up quite a bit... I think Veeky Forums has been reading too much broscience because the guy is spot on about people having terrible posture and terrible form while exercising.

It's tough to correct decades of shitty posture from sitting in front of a computer, and maybe you think form doesn't matter now but wait until you get to be 35 and your joints go to shit because you thought it was more important to get those reps than to pay attention to your form.

Well technically your environment and actions do have the possibility of changing your genetic expression. Your DNA itself wouldn't physically change but there's a likelihood that your expression would. His explanation is shit, but he's got the concept down... Sort of.

so i can alter my dna in just 10 years? what will i become? this shit sounds like pokemon egg hatching

No one here says that form doesnt matter.
But posture is not the cause of pain. Which is confirmed by research. Also why physios starting to look for something else than posture as the cause of pain.
And posture takes less than a month to fix if you know how. What they are preaching is that a minute change in posture have huge effects. And thats fucking ridiculous.

Yes, except it doesnt change compared to if they just did regulare lifting. Movementpatterns doesnt provide anything extra.

>be a mudslime
>rape a woman 9 summers old
>do a course of FP
>dna changes so no evidence against me is found
>t-thanks Naudi

>Yes, this is good trampoline
>Hey Andrej, make 3/4 front flip into new trampoline

>dna changes so no evidence against me is found
implying there would even be investigation. you'd get a pat on the back for that and the girl would be told to be less racist and that she should cover up.

>What they are preaching is that a minute change in posture have huge effects. And thats fucking ridiculous.
Yeah but that's not very cringey when it's an obvious sales tactic
>My class takes 36 hours to cover the basics
>I'm writing a book on this
Dude's probably making decent money and gets all the 40+ pussy he could ask for.

kek

What the fuck are these niggers doing

The dude is a 5'4" balding manlet Ranjeet with obvious anger problems and asperger's.

I don't think pussy is even on the radar for him.

Haven't laughed that hard in a while

Top kek to you sire

i cant tell whats shopped and what isnt anymore

yeah this Looks like fucking Jeremy, i dont know but i can not stand that guy, i always wish him to lose bad, gat the fuck knocked out from his skull...

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg

For those asking all those questions:
It's a play place, but it's meant to be climbed, not used like that. It's not shooped. I've read that the kid was totally fine after, and went again. Don't know how reliable that was, but I don't know why people would repeat it if it hadn't first come from a good source.

And yes, the funniest part is watching his limbs flail wildly

Depends on how long it takes you to shave your head.

I member when she used to be loli material.

Couldnt wait till she was 18 so itd be legal to fap. Now shes like a weird box

Wow, he even wrote the music, too. What a renaissance man

>Whoo da FOOK is tha gahh?

This is your average motivational thread poster

They make 70 lb medicine balls wtf? The highest one I've ever seen is like 30 lb.

can't stand this cunt

>And yes, the funniest part is watching his limbs flail wildly
Thanks for telling me what the funniest part was

My gym has medicine balls up to 225 lbs. I use them as a poor mans atlas stone.

Who teh FOOK is that guy?!

>That random fucking tape

KEK