>bulking
>but on a budget right now

How are these dollar store steaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqs5siPalo

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emily_p_youtube_channel_/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's old meat that has been sliced down into sheets and repackaged for the poor.

The same way the shit that doesn't sell at Macy's is remarked for discount sale at TJ Maxx, these meats are cuts nobody would buy and Dollar Tree bought them at a discount.

You can't see the cuts through the front of the packaging, but they're old and you can tell.

Because the meat is old. Does that mean it isn't good to eat anymore? Does it lose nutritional value? Did it expire?

It's shittier. Probably has less nutritional value. But I don't think a store can sell expired meat. If they do just buy it and sue them when you get food poisoning

tried this once before a long time ago. tasted pretty good so im fine eating poor people food. havent shopped at dollar tree in years though.

If you have no problem eating repackaged old meat that was sliced down, "enhanced with up to a thirty-percent solution" then repackaged, then have at it. Go hog wild.

Just so you know, you can get a decent cut of meat at any grocery store in the 2-4 dollar range and it won't be a paper-thin sheet.

does she really cut the steak with a fucking scissor?

man this video makes me feel some kind of damn way

like, just imagining being in a position where you HAD to shop at a store like dollar tree, and this shitty ribeye steak was like some kind of treat you bought for yourself, a luxury so you didn't feel so damn broke all the time, to take home and cook in some old shitty pan and tell yourself it tastes good and you enjoy it even though deep down you know you're eating a cheap $1 ribeye

woof, feels kind of cozy in some morbid way, senpai

meat from a dollar store. if i were to eat that i would probably get diahrea :\

Don't skimp on food, you're putting that shit in your body. It's like skimping on medicine.

Dude, if you love steak but you want to save money then learn to cook it really well and only have a great steak once a month. You just gotta cut down on the expensive shit.

well the price of medicine is artificially inflated and often times the "generic" brand works just as well as whatever gets advertised on primetime tv so..

she has a cute voice, bet shes a trashy milf

her instagram page is full of tasty looking food, but i didnt dig deep enough to find any pics of her

link?

instagram.com/emily_p_youtube_channel_/?hl=en

thanks bb

Me and my girl call those Christmas steaks on account of when we checked em out they were green and red. That being said

This guy makes a solid point. There not about to sell something that'll but your health in enough danger you could sue em. So I'm short your stomach might ache but you won't die. And with that being said

This guy makes the best point. Go to wallmart or w/e and buy a 3 dollar "ranch steak" and just cut it up into thirds.

Also pic related

This depressed me.

I'm a fucking good for nothing that takes my good job for granted and blows money on expensive bullshit food and comic books all the time and expensive GNC shit.

I need to be thankful what I have and stop bullshitting my money so much.

Man I am a fucking dumb ass bastard and an ungrateful cunt. Fuck me, man.

Just fucking buy eye of round or flap meat or whatever is the cheapest cut of beef you can find and cook it until it's tender.

>Be me
>Work with people who buy dollar store steaks
>These people have very little money
>Live pay check to pay check
>Trying to work overtime all the time

>I make the same money they do
>I live on my own
>My rent is 830$
>Buy weed all the time
>Own 2 animals
>Support wife and kid
>Just went out to the store in my lunch break to spend 100$ on 2 sets of nice head phones

Co-workers allways comment on how it "must be nice". I keep telling them we all make the same. And I'm not some broke ass. My job isn't even that fucking great. We hire fucking anyone. Alot of this poorness you see is people not using thier money wisely. Alot of shit like this is thier own fault. Don't feel bad that you did stuff right and live better because of it.

Also before anyone cries to me about great job WA WA if you live in Michigan I promise you a job make 12$ an hr.

That's pretty standard fare for Asians

where do u live for 830 a month? what state? is it a nice neighborhood?

I've fried one of those up before. Pretty bland.

>MI
>$830 rent

I hope that's a big-ass house, senpai.

I live in Michigan. It's a 3 bed 2 bath trailer. And it's in a trailer park so not not really. I mean it's not run down or anything. Plenty of new units. People are friendly. No break ins or gangs or w/e l. Truthfully it's one of the best trailer parks I've seen. But it's not a neighbor hood. I only moved in because my credit was shit and i NEEDED somewhere to put girl/kid. You can get a nice house here for 600 a month thou and in a nice neighborhood. Housing is cheap in this state cause Thiers nothing going on here aside from hick stuff I.E.
>Hunting
>Fishing
>Farming
>Fresh ass fruit

>wife
>child
>buying drugs illegally.

>Father of the Year

I wasn't prepared for these feels, I just came here to read about dollar steaks... ;_;

>I have tourettes
>Weed is legal for medical use here
>I keep my stuff locked away
>I use a vaporizer so the house Dosent stink
>We treat it like alcohol in the sense that it's something adults do to relax and it's not a big deal so long as it Dosent effect your ability to manage your life. Also it helps daddy not twitch so bad

Your kind of a dick dude

>me: the post

It's been rough so far but it is getting better. When I get swole & in the chips I'll buy every last one of you slack-jawed faggots a sirloin

Same here. I haven't felt this depressed since Mr Chi City went to the cemetery.

How do you smoke weed with a vaporizer?
is it still weed?

:'((((

>You can get a nice house here for 600 a month thou and in a nice neighborhood
>Pays 830 a month to live in a trailer in a shit part of town

Is there something I'm not getting here? Why don't you get yourself one of these nice houses?

heats it up below burning point and vaporizes all the lil THC-filled crystalline goodness on your herb

yes, it's still weed after, but it's not worth smoking. Imagine eating fruit peels after someone ate the actual fruit. Same thing.

that sucks i hate smoking outside too

My credit is shit from when I was younger. I couldnt get a loan for a house at the time

O it's not that bad. Just sorta makes it more like a head high instead of a body high. It's not as good as it could be but for a quick stealth smoke it's not bad dude. Google it. LOTS of people do it and thier are so pros to it

Yeah but what about now? Did you grow roots or something? You could save $200 a month and live in a nicer place, it seems like a no-brainer to me. You can't have that much stuff to move anyway, you're living in a trailer. Pack up that volcano and your daughter's dolls and move on up.

>What is a lease?

Dude have you ever lived anywhere that wasn't a box before? I signed a contract saying I will live there for a predetermined amount of time. I have money saved up and my credits is fixed now but I have to live here for a few more months otherwise I'll be braking my lease which means my credit will suffer and I'll lose money and will no longer be able to move out. You need me to explain any other adult things to you?

I think he assumed you had given up and accepted living in a trailer park. If he knew that you were actively fighting to leave then he would not have made that post. That post was for someone who had given up on not living in a trailer park.

yes, that was it

He has shit credit

O my bad. Guess I'm just getting defensive. I feel like I'm getting attacked in this thread and I've worked to get where I am so I'm getting butt hurt about it. My apologies

Trump steaks are the best steaks in the world

I'm sorry, but everything about this woman screams poor and dumb. This is literally the stereotype on footage

They were actually good, you cheap fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw

Smoking a joint of previously vaped weed will still gives you a buzz, worth it imo.

What a fucking great salesman

Fuck man, I grew up real poor and remember shit like this. I feel real bad because I eat out almost all the time now, and when I was a teen I would bawlk at friends who wasted $4 for 2am taco bell.
>mfw maw and paw would buy wholesale/damaged goods shit from distributors
>when I waste almost $100 a week on food

> I actually want to buy some now

Damn dude why you gotta make me feel some type of way

>tfw living alone in a 3br apartment with paid internet and cable for 450/mo

Indiana is shit but Indiana is great.
I had a roommate at one point but he got caught slangin' drugs so now I'm alone. This dorm style shit is amazing.

So much money for ACTIVITIES and good food.

Agreed