Help Veeky Forums my gf is fat. And so am I. I read sticky

>be 25 years old
>graduated college 4 yrs ago
>am wageslave at min. wage job
>got whale gf 6 months ago
>she is 178 cm/5' 9" and 135kilos/310lbs
>at least not manlet, 6' 1"/186cm but weigh 122 kilos/245lbs
bitch, never wants to exercise. How do I get her to exercise? And I work 6 days a week, 8 hours a day. How do I fit in my work out schedule?

Why are you in this situation

I think your gf needs to focus on diet first before worrying about the gym. Seriously, at her size, a healthy diet at a safe caloric deficit combined with taking 30min walks every day will shed weight pretty quickly at first. Then when she's in a safer range of weight, still eating right, that's when you incorporate the gym.

Its best for you to start watching your diet too. Do it together. Use MyFitnessPal app or something. I find working out right before work or directly after is best when you're working 40+ hour work weeks.

Your second question is for you, not us. Your first question is the wrong line of thinking. You need to get her on a healthier diet to lose weight first. If you love together, start exercising at home with light cardio and bodyweight calisthenics. Nothing hard on the joints or she won't be exercising for long.
Try some 10 minute YouTube workouts and do them on weekdays, and be really positive and encouraging, not pushy.

Diet is the most important thing, though.

Something tells me OP is a people fixer who bagged himself a "project girl"

Because I live in a town with 3 types of women. Married Chicks, Pregnant chicks, and fat chicks.
she eats over 3500 calories a day. Minimum.

why do you like this girl?

8 hours a day is only a third of your day. assuming you sleep for 8 hours, what are you doing that takes up the other 8 hours of your day? if you do SS or SL 5x5 you can work out for less than an hour only 3 days a week

I kinda got sucked into the relationship, because I have needs, and she's one of my co-workers.

fucking christ get both of your diets in order, especially hers. Be sure she's not logging part of her meals and secretly eating other junk behind your back.

you sound like a failure

so it's less of a relationship and more of a fuck buddy that you work with... that's not going to end well. Focus on yourself. It sounds like she's not serious enough to worry about it. when you feel more confident in yourself you can move on to more attractive women. I'm a woman, and women are selfish. If you try to change her she'll more than likely take offense because society tells women that men should love them even if they're flawed. It sucks that you work together.
tldr: work out then leave her for someone more attractive

OP what the fuck was your degree in?? I am not even done with school and I make way more than min wage in my poor ass state. WTF??

>trying to get someone to do something they don't want to do

Either trick her into wanting to do it or beat your head against a wall until your unconscious

Women don't change, get someone better.

Also is this a fat hate thread?

OP it sounds like you don't enjoy your life much.

The only thing you can do is lose weight yourself, and focus on improving yourself. She doesn't give a shit about being a fat ass around you because you don't care about being a fat ass yourself.

Start exercising and eating right. Eat healthy in front of her and if she's eating shitty food in front of you, don't eat it yourself. She'll start trying to make you eat it too and saying things like "I wish I could workout" that's good because that is the first sign of her being conscious of and feeling insecure about how she eats and looks. She will see that you are becoming more attractive regardless of her and she will become scared of losing you to someone more attractive than her, and then she will either lose weight or cheat on you or leave. And your life will be better no matter what the outcome is.

Focus on improving yourself. You can't save the world, even if that world is your girlfriend.

Dude what the fuck do you mean where do you fit working out into your schedule I was in the army and worked 12 hours a day and still managed to lift afterwords quit being a weak fuck goddamnit if you want to get more fit pit the effort in

Damn, I started writing all this advice n shit, then I saw your shitty comment. She thinks you're her bf while she's just a fuck buddy to you. You need to change more than your diet lol...

I got bumped up to full after working there a year. So there is that.
She rarely makes food at her house. So whenever Im over, we get fast food. All the time.

Yeah, I suppose. Sometimes I can work out for like a week. But then I fall out of it.

Yeah, but she is not my ideal fuck body. Once, I was doing her, and her uterine wall fell out on my cock. There was blood everywhere.

>Once, I was doing her, and her uterine wall fell out on my cock

well this just confirmed it

Endometrium is period shit, and the wall of the uterus. It can fall out--does every month for most women. OP is a dingus for wording it so retardedly. Or baiting.

ah, see I was thinking along the lines of a prolapse

Surely posting on a bisexual cuckoldry forum will help her see the light.

You fucking dings, have you tried having a conversation with her? About health, about sexual attraction. People never want to be honest, I don't fucking get it

I am not baiting. She is obese. She had no idea. She has irregular periods.

Your inability to do kgs to pounds is just sad.
You at 122kgs is around 270 pounds.
Her at 133 is around 295
You are both disgusting.

You can't change a fat woman. Move on.

>go to college just to work minimum wage 6 days a week

Its posts like these that make me glad I just dropped out

>Graduated college
>Min. wage job

there's your problem.

at your weight I'm surprised your dick is even working well enough to fuck your hambeast of a gf

Look I didn't have sex almost 3 years, I had to get rid of my blue balls

Veeky Forums can't help you manage your schedule, do that yourself.
As to get her to exercise, make her go with you to exercise, as having a buddy to go to the gym with makes it easier to not fall out of the loop.

Needless savagery

Dank

This. It's a mindset thing and if they're not interested they will never ever change.

P. drunk rn and not even sure if this is relevant but hey ho, it's true.

If I get totally shredded, will that give me bigger, harder erections?

I should screenshot this post

>having a gf that weighs more than you
Lmaoing at your life