Request

This is really surprising to see price slipped under 1k sat. This is accumulation phase but this is strange why people selling this coin at this cheap price. Very soon it will get back on the previous floor over 1k sat.

says increasingly nervous man for the 5th time

lol
get owned, retard

Will soar after the 25th

It dumped because people want BTC and panic-sellers followed.

easiest gains of my life inc

This will got as low as $0.015 tomorrow once the hedge funds open their offices and start dumping their presale bags.

This. ICO investors that think they're early adopters are the new guaranteed bagholders.

STOP SELLING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT 4X ON ETHERDELTA AND STRAIGHT ON BINANCE

Holy shit you talk like a dirty Pajeet. How many Pajeets did REQ hire to spam and shill this coin in Veeky Forums?

HEY REQ PAID SHILLS. YOUR SHIT PLAN BACK FIRED. IM NOT BUYING YOUR DOG SHIT DIRTY PAJEET SHIT IN THE STREET COIN. GET FUCKED

Why the fuck would hedge funds sell at such a large loss you fuckhead autist

>pajeet cereal-fudder.
Relax fags. Presale dumpers will run out of cheap tokens before the fork

Because they got HUGE discounts in the presale. Even THE best hedge funds in the world like Blackrock make 5% return per year, cryptocurrency hedge funds are more than happy with 10% return on their investment. Crypto hedge funds don't wait for 2x-3x return anymore, they instantly dump their bags for a mere profit.

>t.52k REQ holder.

Not concerned at all, their project aligns with my vision of how blockchain should be implemented for online payments, and at the end of the day should only invest in what you believe in.

Also it has a very capable team that was selected by the most demanding startup incubator in the world, something very few of the top 100 coins could've achieved.

Finally they have forged alliances with strategic partners like ING that can provide invaluable advice and connections.

So fudders can go fuck themselves.

I have got 580k REQ now, should i accumulate more? I am fucking addicted.

>being THIS naive
Oh sweet summer child.

This. If a project wants to be taken seriously and needs "pre-sale" cash to get started then I'm not even thinking about investing in an ICO unless those pre-sale tokens are locked away in escrow or something. You're just asking to get dumped on by whales happy with a 10-20% profit otherwise.

Request is a great idea but it requires the success of 0x, Civic, AND Aragon. That's a lot of if-thens for this shit to work. It may be before its time.

hundreds of thousands of startups apply for ycombinator, only 1-3% of them get in. hundred and thousands of students apply for stanford and 5% gets in. you do the math user

Wait until tomorrow once it further dumps.

REQ will drop down to $0.02-0.015 tomorrow. Screencap this.

Screencapped
If it doesn't you owe me 1 BTC
Thanks 1GXHSqAQRWpHPft8t3Z4jva4LqYYYJv3Xa

For what reason would it drop so much? I like the idea, but be rational for once.

>thinks pajeets can afford BTC

I would literally buy 1 million of those shitcoins if that happened.

>shitskin
>rational
pick one

deal faggot. Volume is currently slowly drying up and then the real panic will start. Enjoy your bags.

For those dumping or not paying attention, sell depth has >halved within a day.

you can simply look at the volume and see its not being dumped. you can't dump when no one is buying. also the price is far below the pre sale price. liqui buys and sells to itself driving the price down.

>tfw you were employed as a REQ shill by YC pre-ICO
>tfw your pay was in REQ with a no sell clause for the first month

YC FUCKED ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>pls sell me yor cheap coinz cheaper sirs

0.015 is less than half of presale price, you are actually mentally handicapped man

So you already sold? Then why you bother? Even buying more now, when i see people like you talking complete bs, i like, i like.

>bought in at 19k eth
>no way this will keep going under ico

hmm how fucked am i lol

don't worry about it. only daytraders should care about the day to day price. wait until after the november fork and see what happens to alts.

ICO DUMP PHASE & BITCOIN GOLD SNAPSHOT FOMO = below ICO price because people are sensing a quick return on investement. If you dont care so much and dont mind waiting a few weeksthen ACCUMULATE Request. This coin is a winner and everyone knows it - however pick your entry point. .00015 - .00020 probably pretty good. Shit timing for ICO anyway.

Get reked u smug REQTUM sniffers. I might sell a portion of my link you relentlessly laughed about right now for 2.5x and buy req way sub ico. Ahahahaha

What exchanges is this shitcoin even on? Wouldn't mind throwing some BTC it's way.

Great timing you mean

liqui

Fucking retards. If you wanted to be a millonaire in 3 days, why the fuck are you in crypto? This coins is 3 days old motherfuckers. why the fuck did you sell? You better die motherfuckers.