Best Veeky Forums sweets?

Protein shakes and bars are obvious, what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-VxxR6wWHI
youtube.com/watch?v=tZx8FvbMwzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fruit

Peanut butter

Oh come on

Is chunky healthier than smooth?

>protein bars

Theyre about the same, me personally i like crunchy more

I recently bought a box of these frozen yogurt Popsicle things. Like 90 calories, 5-6 grams of protein.

Not super Veeky Forums, but it's a nice treat every so often.

That Dannon Triple Zero Greek Yogurt shit that Cam Newton shills for, I ate 4 of em today

honey

>Enjoying sweets
Never going to make it

youtube.com/watch?v=k-VxxR6wWHI

Dark magic and rage.

OP here, I'm actually not a big sweets guy, but I've become accustomed to them lately.

See, I have this new rule where I don't fap until I complete my workout. I usually finish my workout later in the day because I don't wanna be tempted to fap again later. And after I workout and reward myself with an orgasm, I tend to want something sweet. Nothing better than the feeling of accomplishing your daily workout goal, nutting, having dessert and then falling asleep.

>Not posting protein pancakes

Honey

I tried a monster/musclemilk shake not too long ago, they had vanilla, chocolate, and banana, which I chose.
Pretty tasty desu.

At what time of the day did u have it?

My issue is that even shaken, it never truly blends.

At night, after I left the gym, got it out of a vending machine. I noticed it was mostly blended, but there was some banana bits in the bottom of the can I couldn't get out. But that only made up about 3-5% of the drink, so overall I enjoyed it.

> not grazing on actual nuts

Doesn't it have energy blend in it too tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=tZx8FvbMwzo

Granulated sugar in a drink I like.
No, seriously. If sugar is killing your gains you aren't even trying/your routine is ass.

Don't know, I think it was just protein.

Nah they have energy too