/fph/ /fps/ /fht/ - Fat (people) [hate/stories]

new one

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=lost puppy the far side
youtube.com/watch?v=d3nRFnBEZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=dLqUFLl4rbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck?

Why the fuck would you get a tattoo of what amounts to shitty 80's hotel room art?

I don't even know what body part I am looking at

Pretty sure it's a thigh?

Step right up, guess the body part.

solid bicep gains bro

Women these days can't do anything right.

AESTHTETICS

>700lb
Why even fucking try at that point? Spending tax payers money on someone who obviously wants to die is disgusting.

every now and then i go on twitter and grab some asinine tweets for you Veeky Forums

1/2

Then get the solo jazz art around your bicep

2/2

>she
Isn't that a man in the dress?

Please help
I just hooked up with a pretty fat girl off tinder
I got catfished so hard but when I got there I felt really awkward leaving
Do I just end it? It being my life of course

this picture actually makes me upset

Just let out an involuntary HAH breath.

Who cares brah. I've fucked a bunch of fatties. The biggest chad I know regularly fucks fatties.

Make sure you degrade them a bit though

I mean I think she could feel how awkward I felt. I turned off the lights and came in like 5 seconds imagining it was someone else. Pussy was tight tho. Still feel disgusted

> she lies and tricks you
> still gets to fuck a Veeky Forums guy

This is why women are entitled cunts

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda girl like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gouda mozzarella mommy. Skinny?? Thinn?? Gross. Nasty. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating.

If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck with no gains

>70% of Americans are now overweight or obese
>online dating could be a wonderland of sexy people sharing common interests
>instead it's a goddamn minefield of glamour shots and photos that are 10 years and 80 pounds ago

They have to have some kind of condition that's being exasperated by the excess fat. That looks too unusual for it to just be fat with how everything is distributed, right?

i need some exposition

She has tumblritis

Looks like she has downs.

lmao

>is this pasta?
If not, hats off to this anons pasta potential!

Say cheese some more

I kek'd

lmao where's this from?

das is nein stacken blocken

damn

WAZOWSKI!

>"taco" knuckle tattoo
>eats burger

I don't know why I'm crying.

I dunno why the look on this beast's face fills me with such hatred but I just want to smash the burger into her face and punch for days.

I'm not even roiding, fuck off.

Lanklets BTFO

aww that's just upsetting

>diets don't work

are they saying that if 100 people apply for a job and only one person gets it, that applying for jobs doesn't work?

I would agree with the fatties on this one, the diet industry is predatory and love to sell ineffective temporary "diets" to the stupid fat masses. Try the grapefruit diet! Try the low fat or low carb or low whatever diet! Try the juice detox diet! All of them are meant to be temporary, basically tell you to eat low calories in a certain way until you lose a bunch of water weight (lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!!!) and then when you stop you gain it all immediately back. The sad fat people don't understand what went wrong so they move on to the next temporary "diet".

Now changing your diet as a long term lifestyle change works of course but that's usually not called "going on a diet".

This is a real guy?

Like... not an elaborate ruse?

Everything is too perfect, right down to the grim-dark jewelry and the Harry Potter t-shirt.

>implying hitler killed the Jews

That folded gut looks familiar...

>according to serving sizes im a family of 4

I significantly smaller than that and even I would have put the pool closer.

Diets work fine, it's their fault for being retarded and lazy.

Small girls are top tier. Make you feel like you're huge, you can throw them around in bed, they have to tippytoe to kiss you

What's not to love

Fuck off they are trying their best

>The Far Side

Based. My Dad once had a collection book, I wish he still had it.

That's not the far side.

The comic being referenced at the beginning is.

Also, not sure what their point is, but I kekd at fat hilter

This is from My 600 lb Life, Amber's story.

She is on her way to the airport. She has to be transported in a baggage trolley because she broke the wheelchair.

Pic related is her now after losing like 450 lbs

No it's not

Yeah she looks like a boomer from L4D, like her skin and flesh has rotted and bloated up, as if shes been lying in a bath for a few days.

lmgtfy.com/?q=lost puppy the far side

Don't be a faggot

This is the biggest part of it. I have a flatmate at Uni who is obese and she saw I was losing pounds every week and said "Yeah i think im gonna go back on my shakes", which im guessing means meal replacements you have which will be low calorie.

I tried explaining to her what BMR is and how a normal diet (just eating less) is much more sustainable but she said it was too much effort.

too fat to stand up and get in a car. money support for these fat lazy fucks needs to be changed. getting support for simply eating too much is absurd. stop it and they will magically lose weight

>whats not to love

your children will be manlets

t. 6'3 son of a 5'11 mom

i aint giving up these genes to some short bitch

This creature is some man's daughter
>all you want is your little princess to marry and have children
>you want to spend time with your drandchildren
>but your little darling grew up to be this abomination
>yfw

>fat superhero
>power is making people feel more trusting

tbqh its likely your parents are as fucking retarded as you if you end up like that

They could end up manlets even with giant parents

That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

I think the point is to be funny and offensive for extra laughs and insult.

This guy gets it. Though in my experience children need to be sent to a sunny highschool, otherwise they won't make the most out of their potential height growth.

>too much effort

She's right though. Weight loss is a "jump before you look" thing. I've gone through a lot of hunger and DOMS, sweated a lot, gotten caluses in my hands, and gotten exhausted to get where I am now. Had I known how much I had ahead of me then nothing sort of a wet pussy being wiggled in front of me would had gotten me going.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3nRFnBEZCc

I'd say it's lipoedema but the fat deposits are so uniform across the whole body I'm not sure

>Shit-eating grin
>Ate shit

Poetic justice.

.... is that his fucking leg?

Bottom half of torso, top half of his/her left thigh. The waist is right in the middle. See it now?

That remains the ugliest body I've ever seen. She may not be the fattest, but she's the worst. I still can't believe its human.

>Of course the Dutch are now the world's tallest people and eat the most dairy. Go figure. #foodunwrapped

What did she mean by this? What's wrong with dairy?

>That file name

I can't stop laughing

feminism not even once.

For humanity.

MUH THIROIIID CUNDISHUN

MTV Fat Camp. About 2 hours of the most cringe worthy pathetic fatasses, proceed with caution

youtube.com/watch?v=dLqUFLl4rbQ

If there's one thing political correctness has taught me it's that humour is a matter of place. When the Onion posts things like that it's funny. But when a normal media outlet the same things, it's terrifying.

One glance at her hair and you can tell right away that she isn't being given attention. Daddy doesn't care.

>One glance at her hair and you can tell right away that she isn't being given attention. Daddy doesn't care.

Remember Veeky Forums: Only you can prevent your children from becoming fat and tumblr. Don't let that happen. Be there for your kids.

I got catfished too once
> She was 5''3
> "average weight"

When we met she was at least 180-190 lbs

I figured what the hell, I invited her to watch a movie. Half way through the movie she started rubbing my thigh towards my dick so I figured I'd whip it out. Got an ok bj, she was a total starfish and just laid there but I got off.

She was my late night booty call for a while until she wised up that I was just smashing. She was a little on the crazy side, had 2-3 facebook accounts. She got married shortly after.

3 of them are

>She got married shortly after.

He got a quality lady.

>6 weeks
>girl lost 16 lbs
>still massively obese
>still have a huge fupa

Well, that was money well spent, parents.

>MTV
Say no more

>Remember Veeky Forums: Only you can prevent your children from becoming fat and tumblr. Don't let that happen. Be there for your kids.
This should be go through out the world, all the People on earth should hear those words!
True words!