Tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours on Veeky Forums when this time could have been better spent doing something productive

>tfw you spent THOUSANDS of hours on Veeky Forums when this time could have been better spent doing something productive

roll to leave Veeky Forums
dubs or higher

I don't even lift but I still go on here.

Roll

Because we can relate to other Veeky Forums users more than the normies in the real world.

roll

I don't want to relate to you fucking faggots

roll 2 leave, dubs or higher

ROLL
ROLL
ROLL

sage me out senpai

roll

You're welcome to leave anytime :^)

cya faggots

Roll

>tfw you try to leave several times but can't
I'm really afraid that the "you're here forever" meme is actually true.

Iktfb

I think it is. Been here since 2009. I don't even remember my life before this board. Don't get me wrong, I've self improved plenty with Veeky Forums , Veeky Forums, /mu/, Veeky Forums, etc, but you really are here forever. The people who manage to leave are just normies who stumbled upon Veeky Forums and then got bored of it and drifted onto something else as normies tend to do.

The scary thing is, if we're all here forever, then what is Veeky Forums going to be like 5 years from now? 10? 20? What are WE going to be like in that time? I know for a fact that when I'm 30 and have a wife and kids, I'm going to come home from work, eat and set my kids to sleep, then turn the lights off, sit on the computer and go on /pol/ or something and see what everyone is talking about.

It sends a shiver down my back just thinking about the fact that I'm going to be on this board shitposting with you faggots for the rest of my life.

Fuck it. Rolling

Holy shit. Is this bye bye? I DON'T WANNA LEAVE, I JUST GOT HERE

Too real. Delete this.

roll

Get out while you still can faggot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE. PLEASE NO

I am 31 and have some news for you: That wife and kids aren't part of your future. Only the part about coming home and shitposting daily will be real.

Stop rolling for something you're not even gonna follow through on you fucking retards

B-But there's still a lot to self-improve! I'm not even Veeky Forums yet! I've never browsed Veeky Forums, I still don't know the truth about the holocaust, I've never gotten a quad!

Dude I know that feel.

I remember taking a picture of my body and posting it on Veeky Forums when I was 16 and asking how I could get fit....

It's been 5 fucking years.

this is terrifying to read

I will follow through with it. I worship the god Kek as my lord and saviour. His will is my command. But still... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

roll

roll

pls let me leave

A-Are you fit now Senpai?

This is my home

Uh oh

definitely not as fit as I should be. A lot happened between then and now.

Fuck that shit.

If 222 I leave and never come back.

Your time is up, it seems. At least tells us the story before you leave.

top kuck

Sorry Jimbo, looks like you're here forever!

I dont wanna leave but, dubz decide

rollinggg

U CANT LEAVE! U R HERE 5EVER M909

Haha, bro, me too. I did the same thing when I was 17 and I'm 22 now

Run you fool.

Eh. I'll settle for these then.
Bye cunts :^)

Not much to say.

Just haven't been lifting all the way throughout. Had shoulder surgery which put me out for a while, little stuff like that.

GODDAMNIT FUCK
I WANT OUT

I don't think that was his mask when the song came out desu senpai.

S-Should I? But I don't fit in with the normies anymore!

>yfw in 40 years from now we are all grandpas getting called newfags

Rewl.
If this is my last post here... We're all gonna make it brahs.
I'll still browse Veeky Forums, though.

Leave now fgt

Roll

Roll

I spend every spare moment on this fucking board. I often cut things short just so I can post here more.

>Christmas
>Whole family downstairs, exchanging gifts, eating food, having a nice time
>It is nice but uncomfortable because I haven't been on Veeky Forums for like 6 waking hours
>Need an excuse to get upstairs
>One of the gifts my uncle bought for me as a joke was a penis shaped soap
>Loudly shout 'I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO WASH MYSELF WITH THIS, I'LL GO RESEARCH IT'
>run upstairs
>post for 20 minutes on Veeky Forums
>feel relieved
>need to look like I was actually researching
>go back downstairs
>family looks at me
>start sucking the penis soap
>'aaa=a-apparently you wash your mouth with it haha'
>dad slaps me for doing this in front of the young kids

fuck I am addicted. I literally have no ambition other than be here most of the time

>he actually thought he could leave

GOOBLE GOBBLE ONE OF US ONE OF US

take me awaaaaay

roll

fuck
singles and i DON'T leave this place

At least you're not spending 8 hours a day in a stream chat.

Rollen

Evens a week
Dubs a month

Think of it this way though, nearly everyone that grew up with the internet has a site they stick too.

It doesn't matter if it's Facebook, Reddit, Veeky Forums, Youtube, Buzzfeed, or anything like that. I know it's easy to sit here and be like "yeah, but Veeky Forums is unproductive" and all that. Until you realize that 1.5 million people watched that video Youtube pushed about honey bees rejecting a queen. That's some unproductive shit. It was just a russian dude talking for a few minutes. Those people are wasting their lives just like you.

We're all wasting it, and the little bits that you see of people being productive is only what they want you to see. When the cameras are off, they're wasting it too.

Really don't want to leave, but I know it's best for me
I'm at god's mercy.

Roll.

>tfw 3k hours in LoL

Luckily I'm getting tired of it already.

Freedom!

let me escape

it's been 10 years already...

Apparently not, gtfo

My escape.
This is my chance to leave.
Please... Let me leave this place... I can't stay here. I have a life that I have to catch up on, I've been standing stagnant for far too long, I need to move...

>40036902

No

Never going to leave this shithole

Roll

Rolllllolol

aaaaaAAAAGHHHH

dude it wouldnt matter i only browse Veeky Forums when i m at work, not when i m being productive working out or taking care of my familly.

iktf
I started going on Veeky Forums when I was 18 and I'm 31 now. It's a curse.

Bye, lad.

never gonna give you up
never gonna leave you

It really is a curse. I have a love-hate relationship with this place. It can be a funny place but at the same time it's one of the most negative communities on the internet.

Rollin'

Veeky Forums, games, facebook, whatever. It drained so much out of me in my life. Sometimes I wonder how life wouldve been 30-40 years ago, when internet and PC's didnt exist. People would go outside in their free time, hang with people, make real life experiences, and actually live.

I was born in the wrong generation, I hate people being on their phones all the time, I hate the internet, I hate online dating. I wish I could live in a time where people didnt live on the internet

If you're not diamond atleast I'm laughing at you

whatever is thy will, Kek

Roll

Rollin

DELET THIS

30-40 years ago if you lived in a small town your life was shit. Without internet you were stuck with the same peer group that you couldn't escape from. Either you were social with them and the same dozen or so guys passed the same dozen or so girls around and you drank beer on a tailgate, or you weren't that social and you were stuck at home doing nerdy shit like building models or reading Lord of the Rings. It's not like people were more productive, they just found different ways to waste time.

Truth. I'm 36 and still come back to an empty home and shitpost. I have more money than I had 10 years, but that's pretty much it.

Roll

>You spend thousands of hours on Veeky Forums
>only to break free from the civilization decline cycle that engulfs all of humanity right now

neat

>2009
I've been here since 2005 dude, I've almost spent half my fucking life shitposting on Veeky Forums. One of the guys at uni literally said

>oh you were big on Veeky Forums? Your personality makes sense now

I'm literally part of the system, I've been here so long its probably been one of the biggest driving forces in my personality growth. I don't know if I'll ever be able to leave fully, when ever it happens I usually find a new board and keep on shitposting.

rollan

>tfw I can't remember when I first came here, its like I've always been shitposting

roll