Anyone else not initiate or pursue woman?

Anyone else not initiate or pursue woman?

>Multiple girls at work think I'm cute
>One wants me to fuck her brains out (her good friend told my supervisor)
>Give none my attention
>Only say hello, goodbye etc.. and nothing outside of that

Ever since i started lifting i never stoop down like a beta and feed them my attention anymore, i let them do all the work.

Disappointed to know I'm the only one, gutless cunts.

I'm on tinder and I get quite a number of messages from women but ignore 99% of them completely.

I'm not hot, but I write an interesting bio.

i'm the same OP, except its not really intentional

after spending enough time with women (6 past LTRs) i started to realize they were all the same and annoying/boring as fuck

Tinders for losers who cant get attention irl

>>Only say hello, goodbye etc.. and nothing outside of that

AUTISM THE POST

fucking beta's thinking they are alpha's.

I don't go outside much... My source of pussy has to come from dating sites like Tinder.

Having a girl over this Thursday and it's gonna be great.

/thread

>hey, this cunt aint chasing after pussy like me and giving her all my attention
>fucking beta

Put a loaded gun in your mouth, take off the safety, pull the trigger.

>Your guns have safeties
>Ever using a safety on a handgun
Confirmed beta fag

>>hey, this cunt aint chasing after pussy like me and giving her all my attention

Oh please beta-boy, if in your mind there is only the option to be a autist or a massive flirt you yourself are an autist for not being able to see the line normal people are able to walk in the interaction between people.

>needing to interact with pussy to feel good about himself

Pathetic, males are for friends, woman are nothing but a fuck.

Get some self respect.

>betas arguing amongst themselves in a desperate attempt to justify their own existence by arguing on a serbian llama enthusiast forum.

Speak when told to speak, son.

Wow user you showed those women

they're probably crying because you won't have sex with them

I don't pursue them at all just because I'm an insecure wreck and I feel if any of them truly got to know me they wouldn't want to be with me, so it's better to just stay away instead of feeling the pain of not being wanting. At least that's what I tell myself. This has had a bad effect on my ability to be a social person though and what started out as isolating myself because I wanted to is turning into isolating myself because it's all I can do. No friends at all. Never had a relationship either.

0/10. Try harder.

Share bio/format

Pls

used this for the past half year

got 2-4 matches each day I swiped

>6'1''
>probably good looking
totally your bio that is getting the matches

you do realize most girls don't even read the bio right?

When you're not attractive, this is by far the most logical thing to do because the dignity lost by giving women attention like a beta puppy will never be repaid in sex

I stopped pursuing because I got hurt