Okay so what will happen if I train legs and glutes 3x a week and only do push ups for my upper body?

Okay so what will happen if I train legs and glutes 3x a week and only do push ups for my upper body?

you graduate from SS school

your legs will grow, dummy, and your upper body will be behind if you do ONLY push-ups

ya that's what i want
im not a man

>im not a man
>that means i only have to work out 50% of my body

women cutting corners on things that are hard, what else is new

Hey bbygirl. Wana be my gf?

kek

you should add some back work to balance the push ups. It's not like your upper body will explode from a few push ups and pull ups. male dyels on Veeky Forums can't build any upper body, you won't either.

>pull ups
or even better - face pulls

This, 100%. Don't neglect your back or your posture will go to shit.

It's not a bad idea. You have to remember that you have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

M'lard, pls

So what are like 2-3 dumbbell exercises i can do to cover my upper body? I don't want big upper body muscles at all. Shoulders dont work for dresses, wide backs are gross

>mfw when OP actually believes if she doesn't watch out while training back and arms she "may get too big"

Have no worries, Margot. You won't accidentally get a bodybuilder's body.

Google Evangeline lily and then come back and tell me shoulders dont work with dresses. No way in hell you get bulkier than a professionnaly trained actress

You become a T-rex

this. Overdeveloped pectorals will give you awful posture. Make sure you train your rhomboids, rear delts and middle trapezius to balace out the pushups.

This

Rounded shoulders incoming.

OP, maybe do upper/lower split

you will look like your pic related, except with no boobs and man arms.

don't work out unless you're a bull dyke faggot.

Don't care, who grill?

He's still so beautiful

her body is very rectangular.
I have boobs.

instagram.com/bakharnabieva/

Used to be a camwhore.

Horrible posture

You're NEVER getting a big upper body unless you really put quite a lot of work into it and not training it at all will make you disproportionate. Also

>big backs are ugly

You have shit taste

What was her can handle?

>Used to be a camwhore
i even remember watching her on mfc before i she became a "meme"

She was talking about taking anavar and being horny all the time, also her legs are not that big but still very nice shaped. Anyone got some links to recordings? Asking for a friend.

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPTTTTT*

Do you want to be a t-rex?

Don't worry, you won't be able to build a big upper body no matter how hard you try.

Also LONDOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

for your upper body: pushups, pullups, rows, shoulder press

Evangeline Lilly is everything