Rich "cuck" Piana

instagram.com/p/BPRfIEighYd/

Has Wealthy Piano been completely and utterly BTFO now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvLlkBUInTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that shopped?

yes

How the fuck is this him getting BTFO?

Getting rid of that gold digging ass bitch is a win to be honest. The next juice monkey that she's with gotta be a fucking idiot.

no, why?

>another big dumb bodybuilder falls for the same gold digger's tricks even after seeing what she did to Rich

What a fucking retard.

How such a dumb creature could study the law? I mean, it's not like she graduated, did she?

Isn't Chris miller the guy that punched rich and then ran off at some fitness expo

Wow his ex gf is now dating that dude man he has no hope

That insta video was so fucking stupid. Like beyond white trash.

no, max truck or whatever, punched the Rich

>Rich BTFO

>BTFO = Proving she was a gold digger by making her new money dispenser buy an expensive car after Rich sells the one he got for her.

>?

He didn't fall for shit.

You realize the majority of men in this world use their resources as the n.1 means to get a sexual partner, right? This isn't anything with the sexual revolution either, men have been doing this forever.

It's SHOCKING how out of touch people on Veeky Forums are about how shit works in the REAL WORLD., never-mind, it's really not lol.

Being a cuck is how every single male gets his dick wet and has kids.

"CHAD" in Veeky Forums sense, cannot be an adult male, because absolutely no adult males get sex without offering resources, or at least the perceived opportunity to get resources. Chad only exists in highschool where resources aren't a thing yet. But once you're 18+, I don't care how good looking or how big your dick is, if you ain't got shit for resources, you're fucked.

Jesus christ

>That post

Jesus what an awful, petty cunt

You're a fucking turbocuck m8

>Being a cuck is how every single male gets his dick wet and has kids.
ths is what cucks actually believe

I remember a different tattoo there.

t. cuck

I thought they ended on good terms. What happened?

Bitch was caught stealing from him.

No I actually just stopped getting frequent sex the moment I stopped doing expensive dates and gifts.

I'd go on a date with a woman a couple times, and then buy them a gift ($100-300) and then suddenly they'd go from being distant to suddenly wanting my dick. As if I had suddenly "leveled up" in their mind, ie: access to sex now, probably in the hopes that I gift them something even better in the future.

Now that I stopped doing that I have $100k sitting in saving and since I stopped buying gifts for girls that I date the sex just stopped.

It's not a coincidence either, the same shit happens every time. All women are the same. This has happened with 3/10s I date, 5/10s, 7/10s etc, it doesn't matter. They all act the same, like children, sudden appreciation when you provide them with something.

Then I looked around me and I realized all my uncles were the same with their wives, and my father the same with my mother, the females only ever happy and appreciative when being provided with resources.

Then I look at the world around me, and notice it in people at work, random strangers on facebook, random celebrities, all the same shit.

Women are literally biologically driven to want to have sex with men that provide them with stuff.

My 70+ year old lawyer grandfather earns 7 figures a year at his firm and he still works, and bangs 20-40 year old women all the time. He spends 10-50k/month on buying these females stuff.

Wake up and get to reality, all men are cucks. Chad doesn't exist.

do share the story

Damn, Chloe looks like THAT?

Guess I must be a fucking Chad then because my girlfriend has a good job and buys her own shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XvLlkBUInTo

thanks fangmilia

What do you do for a living.
What is your parents financial status.

I know for a fact you're just going to underplay this and pretend like your parents aren't well off, or that your job isn't that good, or that you don't really drive that great of a car. In reality you're providing her with something, you're probably paying the rent or mortgage for the place you live in, so your GF can spend her money on herself instead of contributing it to the rent or bills, that's my guess.

You probably don't even notice these things because you're a cuck in denial.

>all men are cucks
that's what every cuck thinks

Dude, stop excusing being an ugly cunt with weak personality, who has to buy gifts for sex. We got it from your first post.

I don't know a single adult male without a job or financial comfort that gets laid at all.

This imageboard is prob full of teenagers who just don't understand yet because they're still in highschool and think the real world is highschool lmfao.

virgin detected

You should quit your job, give your savings away, go live with your parents, and let's see how much pussy you get as an adult NEET.

If you don't need to be a cuck to get laid than how come NEETs are all mostly virgins?

Checkmate nerds

0/10

I work at a movie theater. I don't have a car. She works at a lab testing medical products and makes a lot more than me. We split the rent.

She's the cuck if anything.

Yes. Here is the real version.

Nah, they don't want to fuck you because of your shitty entitled attitude

Be careful not to kill your roommate before you shoot up a bunch of sorority girls, I'm sure he didn't do anything wrong

I know plenty of losers from highschool who bang other losers without jobs

so hes right
somebody is always the cuck in the relationship

Because if you're an adult without a job or a degree in something, chances are you're a shitty, ugly autistic shut-in with zero social skills and a massive hatred of women

I'm not sure user, what could possibly look photoshopped to you?

She's going to leave you for Dr Chad once you comes to her senses and realizes she'd be far better off with some guy at work that she knows.

The only way for you to stop this is to get a better job, get more resources, and prove you're a good provider. She wont stick around long if you remain same shitty faggot working at a movie theater.

how about don't date rich women? rich women are extremely petty.

rich women are more often than not, better looking

Did he go to jail?

lmao, I live off welfare but dress nicely and shag sluts on regular, they usually don't reply to calls and messages after seeing how I live but I don't care anyway

So you give off the false impression that you're financially stable by the way you present yourself, but then once they realize you're just a poor-fag they drop you like a stone.

Thanks for proving my point LMFAO!

K. Have fun with your human fuck doll who wants to drain your brank account for the rest of your life, and gives no enrichment to your life.

Lot of dumbfucks in law school

Source: me

>I don't know a single adult male without a job or financial comfort that gets laid at all.

too bad a poorfag like me gets laid regardless of being a poorfag

btfo

there's a difference between having a job and spending money on meaningless shit to get sex, cuck
obviously job is a must, because women want stability and there's nothing wrong with that

if Rich filled charges he probably would, as it is on tape.

Why did he fucking marry a girl he had known for two months?

That shit is dumb, yo

lel. Whatever helps you sleep at night you fucking cucklord.

Because the drive and initiative required to get a job also significantly increase your chances with women. I know who NEETs are, your parents never made you work for anything, and then when your expected to be an adult you have no idea how to do that. So you choose the easy route. Jobs are hard so you don't work. School is hard so you didn't graduate. Talking to girls is hard so you make petty excuses. You choose to spend your life doing to easiest possible task: shitposting and complaining that life didn't hand you everything like your parents did

>a man who intentionally makes himself look the way he does may have intellectual or emotional problems

No fucking shit, dumbass. Mental illness is pretty much a prerequisite for being a high-level bodybuilder

>be a moderately attractive bimbo
>men line up to give you shit for free, hoping for sex in return
i hate women and i hate men for encouraging this shit.

c u c k b o i

>that's fine he can have that 10 year old piece of shit.
> Love You! XOXO.
>- Your favorite gold digger Now I don't have to drive your #Corvette or your #Hummer .
lel this is real

That fucking car intro is so fucking cringy.

order 66 sara pinna

>buying bitches cars
Pathetic

>Not spending that money on having her fucked up tits fixed

>T-there's no Chads in the REAL WORLD once I leave college, r-right?

Yes.
She's even admitted that she doesn't do any direct arm work.

this is the real one

>HE LEVELED UP

Fuckin' roasted

I don't really get how he intended to leave humanity behind with that growth attached to his hip sucking him dry.

Legitimately intrested to see what he does after this.

I can't disagree with this, up until you get to the whole cuck thing.

Yea, women are naturally hypergamous, but being a cuck signifies that you just sort of accept that fact and allow them to fuck other men while they're draining you of resources without doing anything to protect you and yours.

A woman can "cuck" you by fucking off and trying to find something better, that's a given, but if you do what a rational human being would do and drop her ass the moment she even threatens to do so to find a better piece of meat to fuck then you can at least maintain your dignity. Cuck doesn't nessarily mean someone who's partner cheats on them, or at least the derogatory term that's used in common parlance doesn't mean that anymore. It more means someone who knows that their partner is cheating on them, but allows it to continue anyway.

It's a very subtle distinction, but an important one.