Be honest

Ok Veeky Forums i have been told that i come across as a tough guy or the alpha male and that i have a intimidation factor and I do come across, especially to a lot of other guys as, VERY INTIMIDATING, I have a presence when I come in a room, and that's been told to me by quite a few people that I'm a very intimidating person and I'm very scary in some ways, and I have to try to keep that reeled in, and that has to do with my upbringing and my training . . . and yes I did crack under the PTSD from some of the work I did later which again, I can't discuss with you guys, I got to see some interesting things in life, but if I talk about it I'll spend the rest of my life in prison. But it gave me an interesting perspective on life, and yeah I'm a very damaged person as a result of that, I don't hold human life in the same value that a lot of people do, it doesn't have a whole lot of meaning to me, and a lot of people kind of get that impression who meet me, particularly veterans and other things, definitely pick up on my thousand yard stare. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/EK0Qz.png&imgrefurl=http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147219493&h=443&w=623&tbnid=nWzICNnAB--KSM&tbnh=189&tbnw=266&usg=__gglPdJYd9PTsyDUMfmVk_vue6so=&docid=pP7_7Mk908JA7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ebin pasta sir xD

one more pic

Intimidating personality doesn't equal alpha

Blah blah you fat fuck, nothing scary in that soft face and cuck eyes :D

Perhaps your intimidation comes off thru your body language because just based off pictures alone you look like a fucking retard

well if you guys dont believe this, that's okay I really don't give a fuck. I'm still telling my story. This is ... this is what it is and if you don't believe me, fuck you go fuck yourself I don't care. For all these guys who are saying its copy pasta still screaming about your memes, stolen after what I just told you, that that sounds like I'm stealing any of your memes you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don't really care what you think. But I will tell you this: if you decide that you're going to come confront me physically about it, you better not be a fucking Pog. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively, voice raised negative body language, as someone who I know is a trained killer. Because I don't flinch anymore when I hear a rifle round come by my head, when I hear that WHOOP and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven't flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me I want you to know son: it's not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I'm still here. I'm still upright and drawing air.

You're just fat and therefore disgusting. People are saying you're intimidating so they don't hurt your fee fees you butterhuffer. Lift heavy and lose weight, then people won't need to make excuses not to be around you

Insecure much?

I understand now. When people say youre intimidating they dont mean strong scary man, they mean creepy rapist

deadlift over 600 pounds, and reverse grip benchpress over 500 pounds you think I can't kill you with my bare hands? Think about it. Think about that for a minute.

Not in any way. I dont like being disrespected is all.

Fuck you kid you wouldnt say that to my face . Id eat your ass alive id fuck you till you loved me

You look like the type of white guy that has black guy problems

People think youre intimidating because they find you incredibly creepy and unpredictable.

This is different than alpha.

This is a bad thing.

You look like a soft fat pussy. You have crazy-eyes and you look like you talk to yourself. People are afraid of you because you look like you're going to snap at any moment.

This man is so alpha he will literally eat your ass

Your fat, balding and big.

If you were the lose some weight you'd probably have a fairly decent aesthetic.

why do people think that acting tough and shit like that makes them alpha? those loud and looking tough guys are usually peacocks and alpha is sitting somewhere minding his own business and looking normal

You're not fooling anyone, blahino

Mate you dont look intimidating you just look like every fat guy who think he's hot shit cause he works behind a bar. Sad!

This. Being truly Alpha means not needing to put on some big charade for attention like this guy

This is the type of nigga to serve in the coast guard get dishonorably discharged and fake PTSD so he can seem cool and mysterious to all the sloots.

Fat Macklemore

thats our boy hemingway

i think you look like a pimpled fatass

>this fat as fuck bloated face
>intimidating
you look like you have extra chromosome dude, retard strength is sure as fuck intimidating

Should be Mackleless

ok well I have a classified background, and i have non-disclosure agreements, so technically anything that anyone finds about me, if they get a hold of it it's illegal for them to have it, if they spread it around they're guilty of espionage. Soif someone sent you any rumours of what the fuck I used to do and you spread it around, you'll go to prison for the rest of your fucking life, and so will the people who gave you the information who got a hold of shit they're not supposed to get a hold of. No I don't talk about my past because I used to work in intelligence, I worked in intelligence until I cracked under the stress from the PTSD, and then they terminated me, and told me that if I ever talked about specifically what I did that I would spend the rest of my fucking life in prison. So yeah, I'm a little bit fucked up, I'm a little bit crazy! And no I was never in the military but that doesn't mean that I didn't serve my country, that doesn't mean that I never risked my life for my country, it doesn't mean I never killed for my country.

Nobody gives two tugs of a dead dogs cock to go digging up dirt on your blubbery ass

If I had failed in life as much as you i'd want my background to be classified too lol. Now get us a beer.

>I got fucked in the ass by a bunch of military niggers and got paid to keep my mouth shut

Needs to be compiled and put

You know im from texas right? seem to have forgotten last time we did a Draw Muhammad contest to lure them in. That was Hajji bait. We did that and it worked and like what they did with the Charlie Hebdo shooting, they sent two dumbasses with minimal training with AK-47s, you know they killed 12 people in Paris; we killed them here before they killed anybody, and we all thought it was funny and we wanted them to send more. In fact we've been talking about doing MORE Draw Muhammad contests here just so we can lure more of them out so that we can kill them. Because in Texas, we think that sort of thing is fun. We're the most militant, heavily armed and heavily trained culture on the face of the Earth right now. We are the new Spartans . . . we're the type of people, we're not even going to give you a clean death. We are the type of people that will be like, 'Hey, fuck this Hajji, I'm gonna shoot him in the gut at 300 yards and let him bleed out for a little while.' And then when he's too weak to fight back, me and my friends are go gonna pick him up ... and have a little fun with him, and make him fucking talk before we feed him to the pigs. THAT'S Texas . . . we're the type of people that we will just tell Obama 'Fuck you, you're a Muslim and a terrorist yourself. We're not going to listen to you' . . . we're just gonna go over and start nuking the Middle East, fuck em. We're just gonna go over to the Middle East and start nuking them ourselves, we'll probably start with Mecca, and then, again, Texas being Texas, when outrage in the Muslim world goes up, any city that we see burning a Texas flag, we'll probably nuke them too. Why, because unlike the rest of America we don't care about the oil in the Middle East. I and all texans care about pride and mine is insulted. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU INTERNET PUSSIES ARE FUCKING WITH

Jesus Christ you fucking autist go back to /a/

Wow fat, retarded AND from Texas. Didn't see that one coming!!

yes I can see that you're heavily gifted by your fat fucking face, now shut your cockholster and fuck off to /b/ retard

I believe you mean /pol/

I'm pretty sure your fatness and baldness are public record. You sir, ain't no deep throat. Or perhaps...

not OP but /pol/ is a board of and would never condone such actions

it's cause you remind people of their abusive fat dad

Hemingway?

Ive already said everything that needed to be said. If you want to meet me face to face gives a adress. Ill drive anywhere in texas. Im done with online chit chat. lets see whos a real man.

How do you know my name? Are you one of ex squad mates? That you coppertop?

kekadoodledoo

Next level samefagging

I like OP's moxy

Took 5 seconds....

google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.imgur.com/EK0Qz.png&imgrefurl=http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147219493&h=443&w=623&tbnid=nWzICNnAB--KSM&tbnh=189&tbnw=266&usg=__gglPdJYd9PTsyDUMfmVk_vue6so=&docid=pP7_7Mk908JA7M

dont click this virus from fag op

Smells like new in this thread

real men don't have fat fucking puffy faces, you retarded cunt

Epic case of chuunibyo