Help a nigga out, Veeky Forums

My muscles get tired EXTREMELY quickly. I have no idea why.

I am around 176lbs, 6'3''.I have a slimmer build,although I don't look skinny since most of my weight is muscle mass (which is strange,considering I only do labour work around the house. Never went to the gym,but I do have weights in the house that I rarely use.)

Even though I am capable of lifting quite a lot while my muscles are rested (130lbs dumbells easily in one arm),the moment they get tired I can barely lift a 20lbs dumbbell.

At first I thought it was because I don't eat a lot.But that can't be considering I eat at least 5 times a day.

Maybe it's because of what I eat? I don't have a specific diet. I eat everything,junk food included.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aKpKiuUxiOY?t=4m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should have less sex with other men. That is a known factor in muscular dysfunction

Strange. I didn't know other men had vaginas.

Thanks for the tip though.

Talking from experience,I presume?

No one is willing to help a nigga out?

Guess I'm cursed with tired bitch made muscles for life.

wtf are you even talking about? you're either saying that you curl ~60kg or that when you're tired you can't even pick up ~9kg.

either way it's fucking retarded.

Do more cardio

But it's kind of true (me not being able do pick up 9 kg when I'm tired is a bit of a exaggeration. It's more close to barely being able to curl 30kg when I'm tired)

And yeah,I can curl 60kg. Is that really so strange?

Not really. Alot of gay guys are really big/fit.

no you can't. 60kg is world record territory.

So does that mean that straight men are little bitches who can't even lift their own body weight?

Then I'd rather be a faggot.

Shit really? I better move to a bigger city or something then.

I live in a pretty small city in a rural area. I didn't even know curling 60kg was an impressive feat.

Plus,why would I waste my time lying to complete strangers anyway? What do I get out of it? Internet street cred?

Please.

i don't know if you're baiting or actually retarded, but you cannot curl 60kg.

post vids.

But I though that you couldn't post videos on Veeky Forums?

I don't really understand your skepticism. Records get broken from time to time.Again,why would I lie to complete strangers? I was asking tips on how to gain more muscle endurance,not to tell me what I can and can't do.

no, you are LYING. it's not complicated. big boys curl 60 on the bar, and you're self confessed skinny who has never been to the gym.

and btw, anyone who curls at that level could do 9kg almost indefinitely, no matter how tired they were. it's not sufficient to cause them any strain.

you want advice? try being honest.

could be what you eat. If you live in a place that doesn't get a lot of sun for parts of the year, it might be vitamin D.

Take a multivitamin and if your fatigue changes, then it's because of your diet.

most likely it's due to a lack of endurance, which is very difficult to build up. It's easier to build strength than endurance, and I say this as a hard gainer when it comes to muscle.

as said, do more cardio.

Ah,some actual advice.
Yeah,that does sound good user. Thanks

Yes,it is completely unheard of that some people are way more naturally stronger than others,and express strength beyond their size.

Oh wait,it isn't unheard of. Do a bit of research,friend.

My old man,on the other hand,goes to the gym almost every day. 5'11'',210lbs,pretty strong dude.Yet I'm still stronger than him by a long shot.

Some people are just naturally more stronger. It has something to do with faster muscle twitch fibers,I don't know the exact details

I'm not trying to impress anyone here.I was simply asking for advice and giving my specs as further information.

Believe what you want.
Let's just lay this to rest already,ok?

You cant curl 60kg dumbells with one arm dumbass. Post a video to youtube and link it or you're just a fucking liar

Not him but no one who doesn't work out strict curls 1pl8 guy. post a video or gtfo with your absurd claims.

Alright friends, I admit. I'm a weakling who can't even lift 1lb off the ground. Happy?

Now that that has been cleared up,got any advice for building up muscle endurance?

(note:I might actually post a video soon though. You will know it when you see it,trust me)

Stop eating junks. Get your diet together and drink some protein shit. Itll help heal it faster. You get tired fast cause your body is still getting used to it. It'll take time man. Drink water and breath. Breath

Op, how is your stamina? Any eye tiring issues? You could have myasthenia gravis

- a Mg patient

Strength != Endurance.

Do your research on muscles, glycogen, etc, and work on increasing stamina if it bothers you so much.

Ok are you talking about curling that in one arm? Because everybody here knows you can't do that

If you make absurd claims then you post a video

Besides not lying to yourself and others? Yeah, lift more you lying faggot

Yeah,I do eat a ridiculous excessive amount of Junk Food. I'm surprised that I'm not a fat fuck by now. Thanks

Eye tiring issues? I don't think so. My stamina on the other hand has always been very weak.I can run pretty fast,but for a very short period of time.

Thanks,will do.

If you are not lying, get ASAP to the nearest strongman gym and become the world's strongest human ever

Eat more dummy

You probably get plenty of tips, you pencil sharpening faggot

Damn,you guys are just refusing to let go,are you.
Does this somehow directly hurt your ego or something? Why do you even give a shit?

I can promise you that I will post a video one day.Not today for sure (it's snowing like fucking hell here.Internet is a slow piece of shit that barely works).You will know it when you see it,like I said

Haha,that's a bit ridiculous there. Is curling 60kg really THAT big of a deal? Wouldn't have said it if I knew.

Shit,more than 5 times? Should I eat 10 times a day or something?

Yes I do

Never getting droopy eyelids? What about if you try to stand for an extended period? Stamina for just walking?

I just have dealt with myasthenia gravis myself and it saved me from killing myself to get treated

Hmm,well I DO get tired from walking sometimes.I also tend to close one of my eyes completely while walking.

Not sure if it's the same thing that you have though?

Wow that eye thing is interesting. Is it because of blurred vision? You should look into a neurologist appointment man

Didn't think much of it until you pointed it out.

Thanks,will do.

If you do have MG, get that pyridostigmine. Will change your life

Quit lying you fucking faggot, you can't curl that much

You are right,user.

I can curl more.

this is actually cracking me up. nobody on here is stupid enough to believe your claim. you're just making yourself look more and more retarded.

80kg 6'3 DYEL curling 60kg dumbbells. easily.

and then afterwards he can't curl 10kg.

KEK

Told you that 10kg was an exaggeration on my part to emphasize how easily I get tired.
In reality I can barely lift 30kg when I get tired,not 10kg.

I already said that in this post.
Learn to read,my blind friend.

youtu.be/aKpKiuUxiOY?t=4m55s
This is what 'curling' 130lbs looks like. Not a single curl was done, but at least this beast admits they're not real curls. Your skinny ass thinks you're easily curling 130lbs.

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
MEN CAN HAVE VAGINAS GET OVER IT

Nigger I can curl 30kg easily if I break form. Learn to troll properly, your shit isn't even funny in the retard way.

I must have REALLY hurt your ego pretty badly.Why are you still pointlessly wasting your time here? I told you that I was going to post a video sooner or later. So what's with all the butthurt?
Or maybe buy some tampons for your period.Jesus.
If you don't have any advice for what I'm asking for,you can kindly fuck off.

On a side note,strange. Didn't know people struggle so much with that weight. Still props to him for lifting it.

What a time to be alive,amirite?

Guess you're just not strong enough,bud.
Don't worry,not everyone can be naturally strong,after all.

The avatar thing is really gay

Did you just assume his gender?

Nigger you have shit work capacity
keep training and you will have less shit work capacity