What do these facial expressions convey?

What do these facial expressions convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPSju3al-uT/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being mildly shocked at being lifted while sitting down?

>the only reason we are here is because we look sexy
>the only reason he is here is because hes a fat piece of shit
>YIKES

1. Actually has the audacity to be upset over being paid to sit there and look good and is disgusted by the fat strong-man

2. Is disgusted by the fat strong-man, but is good enough to keep smiling because she knows her job is easy as fuck

3. Generally enjoying it, easily the nicest out of all 4. Shes probably the only woman there that he has a chance at, she has the sexiest legs out of the 4.

4. Is disgusted by fat power-lifter and is struggling to keep a happy face but manages to do it despite wishing she was somewhere else.

Oh btw I'm a forensic psychologist and I spend a lot of time working just looking at people during interviews, interrogations and trials. Not saying that makes what I said 100% fact, but I feel pretty comfortable with my observation.

no shit sherlock!

Dude is an island. All this wetness around him.

You're right except for 4. She's self conscious. That face says "am I doing it right?"

Also there is no disgust in 2. It's something else

his conveys a realization that these women are only using him as a stool or a beta orbiter and he is displeased because he was told as a young boy
Zydrunas, only a woman will loves you when you am stronk enough for lift 4 woman.

Trying to hide their drenched knickers
everyine knows if a woman comes within ten yards of Big Z she suddenly becomes the niagra falls. In fact, he's probably swimming in clunge as we speak

Big Z: BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

When did BigZ do a tv show in the US?

1. Scared of falling and looking like an idiot. Knows how stupid she will look. Her side is tipping slightly so she is thinking the worst.

2. Having a good time, mildly impressed at the concept of this guys strength

3. "Holy shit this is insane"

4. Token

I know women are awful and vapid but you guys need to chill. Those women have probably done much grimmer shit with much grimmer people in order to get money or fame.

>much grimmer
>being carried by Big Z isn't grim at all tbqh

instagram.com/p/BPSju3al-uT/?hl=en

>this is what he looks like RIGHT NOW

He literally puts on 60lbs+ to compete.

Yeah I know I'm just saying, even if one of these girls was repulsed its no big deal. God damn bench ride. People think women are evil but they aren't, they are just eternally children

*Tip of sherlock hat

wow

He does it properly, unlike Hall and Thor who just slam slin all day erry day

There's no way any of them are natty though.

who said that you dumb fuck?

kill yourself

>People think women are evil but they aren't, they are just eternally childre
have you not been around children?
they are literally fucking evil