The only thing that worries me about roiding is gyno

The only thing that worries me about roiding is gyno.

Is it 100% preventable or not?

yes

You pop a pill and it never shows up.

Even if you forget to pop the pill for 2 weeks straight, nothing will happen if you start taking the pill again.

Even if you are a retard and dont pop any pills and get gyno, there are other pills who can literally get rid of your gyno, non-surgically.

How come so many bodybuilders have small gyno though? Is it just due to the sheer amount of gear they're on?

they neglect their bodies response to the estrogen.

Some people react more to gear than others, those that do but are too obsessed with their appearance will ignore it and focus on the muscle gain.

Rather than dropping the dose, taking AI, getting bloodwork, and taking time with it.

Gyno is more-so from negligence and not the gear itself.

>bodybuilder
>not obsessed with appearance

'no'

Just look at all the nasty roid guts out there. Their body dysmorphia is enough to let them overlook shit that is staring everyone else in the face.

they are retards, thats literally it. There are trip fags on the steroid thread here that have been roiding since years and never had a problem with gyno, because they aint retarded.

If you see a roider with gyno = hes retarded, nothing more.

>tfw gyno without roiding
I guess ill just roid then

what pills rid gyno non-surgically? am an user in need

Post boobs fuckboi

So would a simple PCT with nolva be enough to keep oneself from BT or do i need clomid aswell?
(assuming a 15w 250ml test e cycle)

This plz

May I ask why did you pick that weekly dose?

Lowest possible start from what ive gathered, i dont want to overdo it but start small and see how the body reacts

That's from HGH though, not regular gear

>i dont want to maximize gains and put my body and its hormonal production to risk for mediocre results

kys

I never said that, faglord
I want to start off small and build once ive gotten to know it better
you kys

I'm on 240 trt test c a week once a week or momday. My doc gave me anastrazole 1mg a d told me to take it 3 days after injection once a week. He said my initial estrogen was 54 with 161 test. Oscar this proper dosage. I'm gonna split the pill in half and take it 2 times for the same total dosage through each week. Is this a good plan. I alrdy have gyno from puberty. Don't want it to get worse

>shutting down your natural test production to roid with 250mg/week and look like the average gymcel at the end

its people like you that make this board such a shithole.

Then what the fuck would you suggest, faggot?

if you pin below 500mg a week you should hang yourself you fucking cuck

I'm the one that initially asked you, not the faglord bashing on you. Tbh I asked because I've seriously considered your option and I think it's legit to go 250 and expect decent results. If you go on with the plan I'd love to have some feedback from you

How come there are literally 0 real gyno cures when you have had gyno for several years. Tf is this bullshit, shouldn't the human body be able to get rid of it?

*BBBBRRRRRREEEEEEPPPFFHFBFHFBHDFFFFFGGGTTTTTTTTT*